When Barack Obama was in Harvard Law School, he alluded to Donald Trump as representing the American Dream.

At the time, Obama was going by the public persona that Trump cultivated. Since then that persona has crumbled, and the reality of Trump is exposed as the opposite of what trump wanted everyone to think.

At the time, Obama was going by the public persona that Trump cultivated. Since then that persona has crumbled, and the reality of Trump is exposed as the opposite of what trump wanted everyone to think.

Kinda like what people thought about Biden until Hunter left that laptop at the repair shop?

Biden has been exposed as the opposite of what Biden wanted everyone to think?

From that perspective, I think I know what you mean. Trump has always been a racist, it just came out when he was 72 years old. Those awards he got from the black community in his 40s were all bullshit. He just hid what an awful person je was until he was in his 70s.

He and Biden are kindred spirits. Kinda crazy 2 frauds are running for POTUS on 2020. 2020 is nuts.

Kinda like what people thought about Biden until Hunter left that laptop at the repair shop?

From that perspective, I think I know what you mean. Trump has always been a racist, it just came out when he was 72 years old. Those awards he got from the black community in his 40s were all bullshit. He just hid what an awful person je was until he was in his 70s.

He and Biden are kindred spirits. Kinda crazy 2 frauds are running for POTUS on 2020. 2020 is nuts.
You are not getting it.

TRUMP was a liberal democrat, a friend of the Clintons and as a result he got great PRESS.

Obama knew that TRUMP was playing ball with the power structure, which Obama was well aware of, even at Harvard.

NOW TRUMP was at a crossroad, stay silent and continue living the dream OR doing what is right for the common man. He KNEW he would be stepping into a HELLSTORM and he sided to do the right thing.

TRUMP is not a racist at all. The evidence is that Biden is a horrific racist. But Biden is with the power structure and his racist history is covered up.

You are not getting it.

TRUMP was a liberal democrat, a friend of the Clintons and as a result he got great PRESS.

Obama knew that TRUMP was playing ball with the power structure, which Obama was well aware of, even at Harvard.

NOW TRUMP was at a crossroad, stay silent and continue living the dream OR doing what is right for the common man. He KNEW he would be stepping into a HELLSTORM and he sided to do the right thing.

TRUMP is not a racist at all. The evidence is that Biden is a horrific racist. But Biden is with the power structure and his racist history is covered up.

I was being facetious, but I appreciate the breakdown. I agree with you totally.

Sarcasm often comes off as sincere in a text medium.

You are not getting it.

I was being facetious, but I appreciate the breakdown. I agree with you totally.

Sarcasm often comes off as sincere in a text medium.
I was replying to Bulldog's comment.

Yes, sarcasm is lost without body language, facial expression and voice inflections.

A word about Obama. He was smart enough to recognize who the OVERLORDS are who run the country and how to play ball with them. He did it well enough that he was CHOSEN to be the Democratic nominee over Hillary in 2008.

Forum List

Back