Blow for Trump as his endorsed candidate loses out in Texas special election

What is going on in the stupid state ? Why have they disrespected the dear leader in such a disrespectful way ? What does this mean for the election in 22 ?

It looks very much as if his power is ebbing away.

Oh Ohhhh....the repub party has tied themselves to a Lame, Losing Horse named trump. And after these House Insurrection hearing really start digging...well....it ain't gonna be pretty.

Better have the POS on the wall than in the WH

Trump talks about Hillary at every rally.. She's no longer in politics. Chris Christie told Trump that if he ran the same campaign as in 2015, he would lose. He told him if he didn't stop talking about the past, he would lose. Trump is still doing that. His last rally was so extraordinarily stupid.. He ranted and raved about Hillary for nearly 90 minutes.

Trump is old news...

What about Hillary's emails??
Texas is still comprised of good, real Americans...Pelosi, KamelToe, Gretchen Whitmer, Lori Lightfoot, Susan Collins and others have proven that women still belong in the kitchen...they simply aren’t capable leaders.
GOOD CALL TEXAS!

Texas is still comprised of good, real Americans...Pelosi, KamelToe, Gretchen Whitmer, Lori Lightfoot, Susan Collins and others have proven that women still belong in the kitchen...they simply aren’t capable leaders.
GOOD CALL TEXAS!

Most women probably have children , manage a family and still out earn you.

Why are you still defending Trump.. He's a life long loser. Look at his track record.

What is going on in the stupid state ? Why have they disrespected the dear leader in such a disrespectful way ? What does this mean for the election in 22 ?

Timmy’s Taint just unwittingly debunked the whole “Trump Cult” myth.

:oops8:

Harry, I am not a trump humper like you. I expect you have multiple 8x10s to jack off with.
the poster you are quoting is eddie.....and like i said jimmy....i can show posts of mine saying trump is an asshole....how come you cant find any to back up what you are saying about me?....a trump humper is someone obsessed with the guy like you OR those who defend the guy no matter what...one of those fits you pretty well....
Trumphumper
An obsessive phenomenon much like that of a sex crazed chihuahua.. where it spends all day humping everything in sight..Trumphumpers spend all waking hours trying to find ways to fuck Trump.....who does that sound like?....

This thread is dildos. All I have to say is this...

fuck biden.JPG

Oh brother..........Here you go TOMMY so hopefully you will stop trying to play games: In short, the dems played their stupid games on election day, and so their TROLLS like you could try to play head games later on. STOP THE BULLSHIT TOMMY.

"Wright and Ellzey emerged from a large field of candidates in the special May election, when 11 Republicans and 10 Democrats, an Independent and a Libertarian ran.

Wright won both Tarrant and Navarro counties, while Ellzey won Ellis County.

With both Wright and Ellzey being Republican, the chair of the Tarrant County Democratic Party, Dr. Allison Campolo, said she’s heard of two schools of thought among Democrats: Either voting against Wright because she was endorsed by former President Trump or intentionally under-voting, in which they go vote and select neither candidate."

^^^ a lie. :itsok:
Trump and you goofy morons obsessed over Hillary for years, all the way up to his failed 2020 presidential run....

But you whine like a bitch because we point the goofy shit Trump is doing today.....as if he has been out of office for 5 years......

Oh...and let's not forget how you folks still keep Obama's balls resting on your forehead.....

Trump and you goofy morons obsessed over Hillary for years, all the way up to his failed 2020 presidential run....

But you whine like a bitch because we point the goofy shit Trump is doing today.....as if he has been out of office for 5 years......

Oh...and let's not forget how you folks still keep Obama's balls resting on your forehead.....
Hilliary is a fucking crook--with Blood all over her hands. Its about justice and preventing the evil witch from doing anymore harm...

If Republicans can almost with Trump, imagine what they could do with competent leadership.

^^^ the TDS left are projecting again.

Forum List

Back