Bloomberg Won’t Release His Taxes

The reason why is it’s likely he like Trump, paid less than 15%.
where's your evidence?
Just a guess. However we know Buffett who is also a billionaire, only pays about 15%.
how so? I'm sure he pays all sorts of capital gains taxes. He doesn't make a salary. he invests. Like they all do. They most likely take losses as well. Depreciation of property, and stocks.The tax laws allow it. why is it so important to you? Al Sharpton still owes hundreds of thousands in back taxes, he's still walking around. how is that at all possible? What's old Jesse Jackson pulling in? Bill Gates? trying to follow the money of a person that has business assets, isn't like filling out a 1040 EZ. It is complicated, obviously far too complicated for the class in here or in america.

It's funny, though. The establishment Democrats are trying to paint a little Trump color onto Bloomburg, in the hope that it will help pull some Trump voters to vote for Bloomburg should their favored candidate actually steal the nom.
That’s the Hail Mary of Hail Marys.

Like anyone votes for Trump because he won’t release his taxes or makes sexist remarks.

They're painting Bloomburg as an "anti-Communist" capitalist, knowing Sander's Communism will not win a national vote.

The old "He's like Trump" gambit, with Progressive accouterments. They're trying to create a palatable "moderate" in the minds of voters in spite of his authoritarian bent and anti-Constitution stance.
while being called out that ole bernie has three houses in the capitalistic environment. That hypocrisy was at full attention last night. Funny thing, they cover for each other. hly fk!!!

Warren telling the boys last night not to pick on Amy. Come on guys, so what she didn't know the name of the mexican president, how bad is that? it isn't worth this, blah, blah, blah. hilarious. I think Amy wanted to go rip her head off.

I’m so old I remember when it was a really bad thing for Presidents to not release tax filings.

Bloomberg: It takes time to release taxes to the public

Unbeknownst to the Leftists, all the debate did last night was kill a BERNARD nomination. Tax returns or no tax returns, the attack on DOOMBERG allowed all of the candidates to stay in the race until super Tuesday, which will dilute the delegates so much, a brokered convention is inevitable; meaning BERNARD just got iced without GOP help!

I think that was the intention now that you mention that. Bring bloomberg in to do just as you surmised.

LESSEE:

Bernie won't release his medical records.

Bloomberg won't release his taxes.

They both have stuff to hide in those areas? Yes, of course.

It doesn't matter about Bernie: the whole world knows he just had a heart attack and shouldn't be campaigning at all. And the whole world knows he turns a beet red whenever he gets excited, which is every time he speaks. Not really a good sign, turning bright red again and again, but we already know he's likely not to make it through his first term if he wins. There is nothing Bernie's med records would tell us that we need to know more than we already do know: he's not long for this world.

I’m so old I remember when it was a really bad thing for Presidents to not release tax filings.

I thought trump was the only one who hadn't since Nixon was shown the door.
and now mike. I still haven't heard a good argument on why one needs to provide a tax return.
You can tell a lot about a person from their taxes, including income sources, financial dealings. I'm nosy. If they are really rich and pay a lower effective rate than me (in the middle class), it insults my sensibilities for being chump paying a higher rate. You may think it is petty and it may be, but there it is.

I'm so old I remember the only thing we learned from the Zero tax returns was that they had some kind of phobia about charity. What a joke.

and now mike. I still haven't heard a good argument on why one needs to provide a tax return.
You can tell a lot about a person from their taxes, including income sources, financial dealings. I'm nosy. If they are really rich and pay a lower effective rate than me (in the middle class), it insults my sensibilities for being chump paying a higher rate. You may think it is petty and it may be, but there it is.
so what? why does anyone need to know? what does it prove? All it proves is what a man makes. that's it. why is that anyone's business?

What if they gave 10% to charity? what if they started ten new businesses and gave 100's of people jobs? That's not in there. what a shallow thought process.

It's funny, though. The establishment Democrats are trying to paint a little Trump color onto Bloomburg, in the hope that it will help pull some Trump voters to vote for Bloomburg should their favored candidate actually steal the nom.
That’s the Hail Mary of Hail Marys.

Like anyone votes for Trump because he won’t release his taxes or makes sexist remarks.

Looks like you just stood up for Bloomberg.

so what? why does anyone need to know? what does it prove? All it proves is what a man makes. that's it. why is that anyone's business?

What if they gave 10% to charity? what if they started ten new businesses and gave 100's of people jobs? That's not in there. what a shallow thought process.

Another thing it says is if a Potus like beholding to a foreign country, like tramp and his kids are.

Another thing it says is if a Potus like beholding to a foreign country, like tramp and his kids are.
how does it do that? explain that to me. what section in the tax code?

I'm so old I remember when it wasn't even suggested. Anyone ever see JFK's tax returns? Now THOSE would have been interesting.

If Congress wants to expand disclosure requirements for Presidents and Presidential candidates, they are free to do so. Until then, as long as everyone files the required disclosures...fuck it. Rich people like Trump and Bloomberg would be crazy to do it voluntarily. Every line would be analyzed by opponents for a chance to embarrass the MFer.

One would think Bernie's medical records would be of more concern as a wanna be candidate for the Whitehouse. It's not like we'd even consider someone like Ruth Ginsburg at this point. She's like death warmed over and on resuscitation already. She's touch and go from day to day now. And there's a lot of people anxiously waiting for her to go.

if you haven't seen his taxes or theirs how do you know that? and if you know that, then you don't need the taxes. you offered up a rather odd point to post, and shot your own argument down in the same sentence.

Hate has an odd way of exposing itself.

I don't see a refusal. THREAD FAIL!!!!

Mike didn't say he would release the thousands of pages of his tax returns, but that he would release an edited summary.

Trump didn't release that.
again, what is it you're looking for? The IRS sucks?

Of course they pay lower tax rates because their income is more flexible and it's sheer volume allows them to hire people to position it for lower tax liability.

Bloomberg's summary release would OF COURSE show his effective tax rates.

Forum List

Back