BLM supports Palestinian attack

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

A BLM chapter in Chicago posted a picture of Hamas parachuting down after the attack in Israel.

BLM views any killing of Jews as justifiable.

The beheading of infants and women really sends a message I think to Israel and the world, as well as the BLM support of the biggest killing of Jews since the Holocaust.

I saw a tik tok of some state rep in colorado saying he didnt care.
"so you dont condemn the attacks? What about the rapes and murders of innocent people and children?"
"what about them?" (paraphrased)
Its fucking sickening.

I saw a tik tok of some state rep in colorado saying he didnt care.
"so you dont condemn the attacks? What about the rapes and murders of innocent people and children?"
"what about them?" (paraphrased)
Its fucking sickening.
As I have said before, the difference between a Nazi and a Leftist/democrat is, the Nazi hid their atrocities, but the Left holds it up for all to see as a badge of honor.

They are much worse than Nazis.

BLM...

Nepal teenager kicks himself in the head 134 times in one minute for fun |  Metro News

A BLM chapter in Chicago posted a picture of Hamas parachuting down after the attack in Israel.

BLM views any killing of Jews as justifiable.

The beheading of infants and women really sends a message I think to Israel and the world, as well as the BLM support of the biggest killing of Jews since the Holocaust.
And at the same time, they demand we stop racism against blacks.

They are fine with horrific bigotry….as long as it’s against the Jews.

And at the same time, they demand we stop racism against blacks.

They are fine with horrific bigotry….as long as it’s against the Jews.
No, no, only opponents of the Left can be bigots, just like only Republicans can commit crimes and go to jail.

The Left is the master race of truthiness and righteousness.

Now bow and worship the cult.

Forum List

Back