BLM says Chauvin sentence is not enough!

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

Of course they say it is not enough . now they are out their murdering cops. one shot in the head in miami . they got the guy. one murderd in colorado buy a dude saying he wants to kill all cops. he got caught. i mean really now they are murdering cops. its crazy ! i would so be so afraid to be cop these days.

Appeal....guilty or not he did not receive a fair and impartial trial....its not about him any longer...its about our justice system....is it still about justice for all?....

horselightning 71% of police who've been shot and killed so far have been killed by good old-fashioned white men. You best believe that if a rise in the number of police officers shot and killed in the line of duty could be blamed on immigrants, Mexicans, or black folk, it would be a regular conservative talking point.

one was black. one was white its all blm cop hate brain washing

Last edited:
If the judge in Minnesota would have sentence Mr. Chauvin to the electric chair, it still wouldn't have been enough for the radicals in BLM.

I'm sure they had their official bitching statement written up before the trial even started.

22.5 years isn't all that much. Could have been worse. Let's move on it's over now.

Appeal....guilty or not he did not receive a fair and impartial trial....its not about him any longer...its about our justice system....is it still about justice for all?....
Political prisoners are not afforded the Due Process clause.

22 1/2 years is a life sentence. BLM will put a contract on his head, it will be very tough for him to go undefeated in prison fights for that long, particularly as the individual who would ice him would be glorified as a lib hero.

22 1/2 years is a life sentence. BLM will put a contract on his head, it will be very tough for him to go undefeated in prison fights for that long, particularly as the individual who would ice him would be glorified as a lib hero.
Cops don't live in the general population, so you don't have to worry about that. Solo cell, exercise when no one else is around. He's going to be bored to tears. Good time for reading and learning.

i am sure some don’t. Some posters on here are upset he even got a trial and lawyer at all

Forum List

Back