BLM “protesters” block traffic, get beatdown from cops and arrested!

The Boogaloo Bois and the Proud Boys, and of course the White KKK that is currently the RWI's, are causing more rioting than any from the so-called Antifa.

The so-called Antifa is composed of RWI KKK, the Boogaloo Bois and the Proud Boys.

The Boogaloo Bois and the Proud Boys, and of course the White KKK that is currently the RWI's, are causing more rioting than any from the so-called Antifa.

The so-called Antifa is composed of RWI KKK, the Boogaloo Bois and the Proud Boys.
PawnExpert.jpg

Except, not really.

Do you know anyone, anyone at all, who actually believes the bullshit you're all working overtime to spread?

This is beautiful:

Just listen to how dumb they sound, claiming they have a right to stand in the middle of a freeway.

I hope they were all arrested. The cops are being EXTREMELY tolerant of these stupid brats. They all deserve police records.

They're being a lot nicer than when I was young and before dashcam. Back then, the cops would have told drivers to just go ahead and run their dumb asses down.

ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

I shall thank Joe & Kamala for raising bail money to spring RWI's from jail
and remaining quiet about it for 3 months...THX YOU 2

This is beautiful:

Just listen to how dumb they sound, claiming they have a right to stand in the middle of a freeway.

I hope they were all arrested. The cops are being EXTREMELY tolerant of these stupid brats. They all deserve police records.

They're being a lot nicer than when I was young and before dashcam. Back then, the cops would have told drivers to just go ahead and run their dumb asses down.

I'd likely put my truck in 4-wheel low and push their whole car off the road out of the way into the storm drain on its side.

No need to even bother the police in handling this one.

Cripes you're fooling no one.
These people fool themselves. When people are willing to believe that a male can be a woman, that is proof they are completely brainwashed.

This is beautiful:

At this point, they see $$$$ from lawsuits and gofundme camp
The cops should jot the addresses down and let someone else take care of it
Furthermore, these kids parent/s need to be held liable as well

Let mama lose her foods stamps, get kicked out of public housing, lose her section 8,
lose her income tax refunds, have to attend parenting classes, do community service
...shit is gonna get quiet real fast

I've stated this before here...my son is 26 and 6'11
He knows better than to try me
I tell you what...if the cops brought him home and showed me footage
and he was doing and saying what we saw and heard in that video....
Baby bye...the cops would have to protect him from me or lock me up, I promise you that

But, I don't have to worry about that because I raised my son right
and I still make his business my business....

Remember those commercials...it's 10:00 do you know where your children are?

Cripes you're fooling no one.
These people fool themselves. When people are willing to believe that a male can be a woman, that is proof they are completely brainwashed.
And talk about ignoring the science when it comes to the China flu ROFLMFAO

This is beautiful:

Let mama lose her foods stamps, get kicked out of public housing, lose her section 8,
lose her income tax refunds, have to attend parenting classes, do community service

Baby bye...the cops would have to protect him from me or lock me up, I promise you that

My boy is 30 and all he wants to do is build cars, race cars, and smash pussy, lol.

This is beautiful:

My boy is 30 and all he wants to do is build cars, race cars, and smash pussy, lol.

Pussy is easy to find...a good girl isn't

This is beautiful:

Pussy is easy to find...a good girl isn't

Oh I know.... but I don't think he's looking for one of those right now.

Forum List

Back