Blm lowers the standard for a reason to stage an insurrection .

I didn't know they had any standards to be lowered.
it used to be the death of a black man at the hands of law enforcement now any injury no matter how slight is reason enough to riot ! its going to be a long hot summer of marxist insurrections .

I agree. Dangerous and illegal behavior is just about condoned by the left, if not actively encouraged.

Insanity topped with stupidity.
Dangerous and illegal behavior by whites is not only condoned by the alternate right trumpaciles, but is usually referred to as "peaceful protests". Trump referred to the Jan 6 insurrection as a "lovefest".

it used to be the death of a black man at the hands of law enforcement now any injury no matter how slight is reason enough to riot ! its going to be a long hot summer of marxist insurrections .

I agree. Dangerous and illegal behavior is just about condoned by the left, if not actively encouraged.

Dangerous and illegal behavior by whites is not only condoned by the alternate right trumpaciles, but is usually referred to as "peaceful protests". Trump referred to the Jan 6 insurrection as a "lovefest".

I don't know where your pea brain dwells, but it's clearly not in reality.

The reality is exactly as I described. Tell me where I went wrong, lambchop. Trump did indeed call the Jan 6 insurrection a "lovefest" and your ilk calls it a "peaceful protest", yes? My "pea" brain clearly dwells in reality and you are trying to reinvent history.

The reality is exactly as I described. Tell me where I went wrong, lambchop. Trump did indeed call the Jan 6 insurrection a "lovefest" and your ilk calls it a "peaceful protest", yes? My "pea" brain clearly dwells in reality and you are trying to reinvent history.

As the late, great President Reagan used to say-

There you go again...

As the late, great President Reagan used to say-

There you go again...
And there you go again, as the late great President Reagan used to say--deny, deny, deny

the leftist brownshirts insurrection, violence, riots. etc was never about race or police it is about fundamentally transforming America

the leftist brownshirts insurrection, violence, riots. etc was never about race or police it is about fundamentally transforming America
Wrong. There was no insurrection to overthrow our government by liberals. It is you trumpaciles who are trying to transform our country from a democracy to an autocracy with people like Trump as "leaders". Fraudulent election, my ass. He knows the truth and he "likes" working-class people because they are easy to manipulate.

Wrong. There was no insurrection to overthrow our government by liberals. It is you trumpaciles who are trying to transform our country from a democracy to an autocracy with people like Trump as "leaders". Fraudulent election, my ass. He knows the truth and he "likes" working-class people because they are easy to manipulate.
haha of course there was! it start in jan 2017 when they attempted to stop the president from getting sworn in!

it continued for four years with firebombings of court houses, an attempt to break in to the white house...require the president to be moved to an under ground bunker, and of course a breakin to the dept of tres

the marxist nation of Chaz Chop or watever the armed communist that overthrew the local state and fed gov called their new nation was absolutely an insurrection ! a successful insurrection !

Sure it wasn't. The Antifa stuff is violence against everybody, not the election. That is a ridiculous
argument. It is like saying the white supremacist movement exists to get Trump elected.

Sure it wasn't. The Antifa stuff is violence against everybody, not the election. That is a ridiculous
argument. It is like saying the white supremacist movement exists to get Trump elected.
White Supremist have been around long before Trump was even born. Moreover, many supported Clinton for President.https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/video-shows-kkk-grand-dragon-endorsing-hillary-clinton

I don't really it's fair to say that the "Antifia" folks that have been active since Nov of 2016, are truly connected or related to the Antifa groups that started in Europe during the 30s.

1) they aren't fighting Fascism.
2) they support Fascism.
3) they started right when Trump and the GOP took Washington
4) it's obvious they are connected directly, and protected by the Dems.

the marxist democrat ally and insurrectionists Blm has loward the standard for a reason to riot and stage insurrections against the rule of law ... the latest violent insurrection staged by the left happened in Rock Hill SC after a man with a long rap sheet resisted arrest after being found with drugs and a handgun in his car. during the arrest the perps brother arrived on the scene and attempted to interfere with law enforcement after which a struggle ensued and the violent criminal suffered a broken nose .... now it seems suffering a minor injury while resisting arrest is reason enough for blm to riot ! even though no one was seriously injured the marxist blocked roadways and set fires outside the police station !

The insurrection (organized opposition to authority) that is on most sane Americans' minds is the attack on our Capitol. If you are trying to water down the term, go for it. The verbiage used by you is not an insurrection, but you go and continue to flap away. Maybe your fellow trumpaciles will buy into that nonsense.

The entire DEFUND THE POLICE and other idiotic bullshit from BLM and ANTIFA is an ongoing insurrection.

You people that support them are out of your heads...even more than FUBAR!

the marxist democrat ally and insurrectionists Blm has loward the standard for a reason to riot and stage insurrections against the rule of law ... the latest violent insurrection staged by the left happened in Rock Hill SC after a man with a long rap sheet resisted arrest after being found with drugs and a handgun in his car. during the arrest the perps brother arrived on the scene and attempted to interfere with law enforcement after which a struggle ensued and the violent criminal suffered a broken nose .... now it seems suffering a minor injury while resisting arrest is reason enough for blm to riot ! even though no one was seriously injured the marxist blocked roadways and set fires outside the police station !

The insurrection (organized opposition to authority) that is on most sane Americans' minds is the attack on our Capitol. If you are trying to water down the term, go for it. The verbiage used by you is not an insurrection, but you go and continue to flap away. Maybe your fellow trumpaciles will buy into that nonsense.

The entire DEFUND THE POLICE and other idiotic bullshit from BLM and ANTIFA is an ongoing insurrection.

1624796375211.png

After the way you treated cops Jan 6th.

Sorry. But trying to paint BLM demonstrations as insurrections is just another lame attempt by Trump assholes to hide the fact they were the insurrectionists.

wheres all the lefists ? arent they going to defend their marxist comrades ?
View attachment 505304
are you that different, I don't think so.
LOL one event by about 600 people and you compare that to a year of riots and murder by thousands and thousands.
One event?! Really, what rock have you been hiding under?

New Hate and Old: The Changing Face of American White ...

https://www.adl.org › new-hate-and-old
Violence and crime represent the most serious problems emanating from the white supremacist movement. White supremacists have killed more people in recent ...
Trump followers, yes?
this is what an insurrection looks like when the local federal and state gov were overthrown and armed marxist patrol the streets of their new nation.the nation of Chop where several people were murdered .. View attachment 505440
The recent decline in support for the Black Lives Matter movement is particularly notable among White and Hispanic adults. In June, a majority of White adults (60%) said they supported the movement at least somewhat; now, fewer than half (45%) express at least some support. The share of Hispanic adults who support the movement has decreased 11 percentage points, from 77% in June to 66% today. By comparison, support for the Black Lives Matter movement has remained virtually unchanged among Black and Asian adults.

even republican,
and the blacks are 14% of the pop.
The decrease in support for BLM is direct result of people that were duped into believing in the foundation discovering that their leaders are doing nothing other than enriching themselves.

BLM is a Marxist organization stealing donations for the fat cats at the top and pretending to give a shit about the lives of black people. There is really no concern for black lives in general. Otherwise they'd be in Chicago stopping blacks from killing blacks by the hundreds.

BullshitLiesMarxism

Last edited:
The numbers of people in white supremacist groups grew dramatically during the Trump years and his divisiveness and support gave them the impetus that they needed. When the FBI told Trump about the growth of these groups, he refused the FBI's request to tackle them.

Forum List

Back