BLM leader says Vax Mandates are racist

Your local QOP office has reviewed your post and found it to be Nazi deficient. Please review your post and add more Nazis.

You'd know more about a local QOP office than I would.

You seem to enjoy being fed crap from the media.

Don't be an idiot. Republicans during and since trump are about on par with BLM, as you cannot believe them either.
I voted Democrat in the presidential election as the choice was that or 4 more years of trump leadership, if you can call it that, as it was negative leadership, at best and not good for the country, rule of law or in keeping with the constitution.
As for BLM, I don't even think all Democrats support BLM and I know most independent don't.
is Biden a moderate or is he pushing a far left agenda ? you know the answer ...... you voted for the far far far left .

The thing about the Identity politics/Victim Class Group that the Democrats have joined together.. they're all commonly at odds with one another. However, they're quickly pointed towards how evil a Donald Trump is... and are never forced to address their impasses. The media makes sure they don't notice each other, and that they both just be angry at a joined "threat".

is Biden a moderate or is he pushing a far left agenda ? you know the answer ...... you voted for the far far far left .
No. Moderate left. By your yardstick all the Dem running were far left. Pretty much just saying what you think of all Dems. The far left got put down early except Bernie, and he was the last far left standing before the candidate was chosen. In leftness (if that was a term) it was Bernie and warren, followed closely by Harris. I figure she was chosen to appease far left wing of that party. All Dems are left of center, but usually somewhat centrist instead of far left if they are to have a chance. I have no major problem with center right or center left. depending on the person. The extremes suck on both sides. I knew early I would be going for Joe as most centrist, with most experience. Amy and Pete talked somewhat centrist left, but Joe had the most cred. Amy would have been my backup choice. Pete, smart guy, not radical, but not ready for the big stage. Experience counts.

and you voted for the party that demonized cops ...stfu .
At least I didn't vote for the party that beat down cops at and inside the Capital while trying to overthrow the election. You supported people that turned out to be anti-constitutional anarchists, dude. Just sayin........

At least I didn't vote for the party that beat down cops at and inside the Capital while trying to overthrow the election. You supported people that turned out to be anti-constitutional anarchists, dude. Just sayin........
the protest from the right happened after the election ..... you however voted for the side that supported radicals that were attacking the police and the rule of law for months before the election . Police chief association releases number of officers injured nationwide during violent protests

No. Moderate left. By your yardstick all the Dem running were far left. Pretty much just saying what you think of all Dems. The far left got put down early except Bernie, and he was the last far left standing before the candidate was chosen. In leftness (if that was a term) it was Bernie and warren, followed closely by Harris. I figure she was chosen to appease far left wing of that party. All Dems are left of center, but usually somewhat centrist instead of far left if they are to have a chance. I have no major problem with center right or center left. depending on the person. The extremes suck on both sides. I knew early I would be going for Joe as most centrist, with most experience. Amy and Pete talked somewhat centrist left, but Joe had the most cred. Amy would have been my backup choice. Pete, smart guy, not radical, but not ready for the big stage. Experience counts.
bwaaahaaaahaaaa ! Joes the most progressive far left weve had in office since Wilson and maybe Obama .....

For once, I have to agree with BLM.

These DemonRat vax mandates are racist

I hope they gather to create the biggest ‘peaceful protest’ in BLM history all throughout NYC.

I wonder if the media would cover and support those protests?
Well, in this case, they kinda are.

I have a broken clock to sell ya, mate.

BLM leaders have ZERO credibility on anything. Their followers were either too dumb or too racist to know it. Remember, it's not like black lives matter at all, if a cop (preferably white cop) is not involved.

That is not accurate.
Blacks do know there is a murder problem in inner cities as well, but they also are aware it is caused by the War on Drugs, just like Prohibition had high murder rates.
But Blacks correctly ignore drug related violence because they are aware it it the fault of the War on Drugs, and only is between rival drug gangs.
When racist police kill Blacks it is entirely different because police tend to kill the best of the Blacks, not just drug dealers.

{...

Family of Atatiana Jefferson, Black woman killed by police, sue city of Fort Worth and ex-officer​

Jerome Ekpo Escho is suing both the city of Fort Worth and the officer who fatally shot his daughter Atatiana Jefferson through a window in her home.
...}

I am a supporter of BLM because I understand it.

BLM leaders have ZERO credibility on anything. Their followers were either too dumb or too racist to know it. Remember, it's not like black lives matter at all, if a cop (preferably white cop) is not involved.
this is an acorn these blind squirrels found

That guy deserves a medal for stopping that band of rejects from breaking through while people were evacuating the House chamber.

He'll never get one, it'll be viewed as too political.
From what people with flags........lolololololololol......it must be scary for democrats in DC to see people who make less than millions........I doubt the could name a state other than CA, NY, Va

the protest from the right happened after the election ..... you however voted for the side that supported radicals that were attacking the police and the rule of law for months before the election . Police chief association releases number of officers injured nationwide during violent protests
No. That was localized stuff the local leaders just didn't handle and a failing on their part. We didn't have any of it in my state, so we didn't depend on national leaders to control it, as it was not something national leaders could control on either side. Maybe you were traumatized or just liked the issue. Local mayors should have asked for assistance and governors should have deployed state guard troops in my opinion to put it down, but they didn't, and I considered it their state, their city, their stupid choice, and their problem.

psychotic lunatic gays with Bureaucratic government jobs .....shocking

Cat pissWomen ,fags ,and fat blacks run the bureaucracies.....

eldld,,f,r,rrrt.jpeg

Forum List

Back