BLM in Germany

....just like Australia, they don't know WTF BLM stands for--which are lies and bullshit
..just like I don't know shit about Germany, they don't know shit about the US
etc

BLM has nothing to do with black lives or police brutality. It’s a Marxist revolution to destroy Western civilization.

Just as Marxists here like to stir up anger in blacks to get them to riot, they allowed the importation of millions of Muslims into Europe, knowing damned well that they will rise up one day to help destroy Western civilization.

I have no respect for most European countries. They have willfully done, and continue to do this to themselves.
It will all be gone in 50 years...I will be dead... fuck em.

I have no respect for most European countries. They have willfully done, and continue to do this to themselves.
It will all be gone in 50 years...I will be dead... fuck em.
Germany is especially full of limp-dick leftwingers full of white guilt. Eastern block countries don’t suffer from that mentality and have been smart about not allowing Muslim trash into their countries. I always felt that Eastern European countries were what all of Europe should be like, virtually all white people and very peaceful.

Germany is especially full of limp-dick leftwingers full of white guilt. Eastern block countries don’t suffer from that mentality and have been smart about not allowing Muslim trash into their countries. I always felt that Eastern European countries were what all of Europe should be like, virtually all white people and very peaceful.
Most of Western Europe's cities are like this. Europeans have been indoctrinated so intensely that even though they may be able to see their demise, they actually see nothing wrong with it.
They are insane.

Most of Western Europe's cities are like this. Europeans have been indoctrinated so intensely that even though they may be able to see their demise, they actually see nothing wrong with it.
They are insane.
They are full of shit. One white German member of a German hardware board finds that whites should be served at last and that racism against Germans is ok.

They are full of shit. One white German member of a German hardware board finds that whites should be served at last and that racism against Germans is ok.
Yeap...and the sad part is this, they are not going to reciprocate when THEY are the majority...they are going to kill you..and make laws which make YOU a permanent underclass.

BLM in Germany

You people are confused. In Germany BLM stands for ‘Bratwurst Links Matter

Time to adjust immigration policy.
lol! Like 20 years ago. However, if you even breath on the topic in Europe you are shouted down as a racist. It will never happen. Non-white voting blocks, and sympathetic white voting blocks in European nations will continue, if not increase the current trend.
I mean...it has arrived at such a point in Western Europe that there is a housing, and medical waiting list for all because they have allowed so much foreign immigration.
They are committing suicide.
I wonder who could be behind this? lol!

lol! Like 20 years ago. However, if you even breath on the topic in Europe you are shouted down as a racist. It will never happen. Non-white voting blocks, and sympathetic white voting blocks in European nations will continue, if not increase the current trend.
I mean...it has arrived at such a point in Western Europe that there is a housing, and medical waiting list for all because they have allowed so much foreign immigration.
They are committing suicide.
I wonder who could be behind this? lol!
Right, a difficult topic to talk about.
It is correct that we need foreign workers, because Germans made to few babies. But what when the workers don´t work? Then we have to replace them, period.

It IS incredible that some Europeans would be doing what they are doing when they see the situation in this country.

Yet, some countries (such as Sweden) seem intent on self-destruction.

Amazing!

Right, a difficult topic to talk about.
It is correct that we need foreign workers, because Germans made to few babies. But what when the workers don´t work? Then we have to replace them, period.
You can't 'replace' them...they are now citizens, and their children are citizens.
Japanese make 'few babies' as well and you don't see them flooding their nation with foreign workers...you were scammed.
Populations experience increases and declines. This is a normal process. Just because your population declines, does not mean that you have to fill the void with people from whatever culture you can find...lol! That is suicide!

They have taken your genuine concern for your society and screwed you permanently.
It's not about work...work!...it's about replacement. It's about Kalergi! It's about a mixing and muddying of cultures so that you are easier to control!
And you are....we all are.

It IS incredible that some Europeans would be doing what they are doing when they see the situation in this country.

Yet, some countries (such as Sweden) seem intent on self-destruction.

Amazing!
It is because we have fanatics that are the loudest and want to import all 7 billion.

You can't 'replace' them...they are now citizens, and their children are citizens.
Japanese make 'few babies' as well and you don't see them flooding their nation with foreign workers...you were scammed.
Populations experience increases and declines. This is a normal process. Just because your population declines, does not mean that you have to fill the void with people from whatever culture you can find...lol! That is suicide!

They have taken your genuine concern for your society and screwed you permanently.
It's not about work...work!...it's about replacement. It's about Kalergi! It's about a mixing and muddying of cultures so that you are easier to control!
And you are....we all are.
If you can impose endless many criminals on a society they are already easy to control.
We have few babies because we are so "modern". Fucking fags everywhere, carrier women that stay without kids, ect.
Most of them are not citizens and if they don´t respect Germany, citizenship should be removed. They still have Turkish nationality.

The agenda should be:
- improve education
- create family friendly conditions on the workplace.

BLM has nothing to do with black lives or police brutality. It’s a Marxist revolution to destroy Western civilization.

Just as Marxists here like to stir up anger in blacks to get them to riot, they allowed the importation of millions of Muslims into Europe, knowing damned well that they will rise up one day to help destroy Western civilization.
If it really was about slavery in America, they would not be doing it in Germany simultaneously.

This is an organized Marxist attack on Western Civilization, period.

Forum List

Back