BLM Family Picture

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
1593009468756.png

U.S. NEWS
Bubba Wallace 'relieved' by FBI finding no crime in noose but frustrated by reaction

He said that some people are now calling him "fake" and wrongly suggesting that he was the person who found and reported the noose, when in fact that was not the case.

I actually saw an interview with this guy on the morning show today.

If you want my opinion? He didn't do the deed, nor does he think much of the whole thing. It was someone from his "team," IOW, someone from the NASCAR corporate group that spotted it, and promoted it.

He had some obvious discomfort doing the interview, and really only wants to drive. He doesn't care for the whole spot light, nor does he like the controversy, it is really obvious from that interview that he is being told to go out there and just promote NASCAR.

When asked? He said, he would just prefer to drive.

Bubba Smollett is now saying he wasn't involved in perpetuating the hoax and just wants to drive.
He sure looked to be eating up the attention when the noose hoax was thought to be real.
The guy is just a self promoting weasel like Kaepernick. ... :cool:

Last edited:
So self-proclaimed conservatives know the truth that Bubba had nothing to do with it, but they continue with their fake news narrative anyway.

This is just to point out their rancid dishonesty.

Again, if Republicans didn't lie, they'd have NOTHING to say!

U.S. NEWS
Bubba Wallace 'relieved' by FBI finding no crime in noose but frustrated by reaction

He said that some people are now calling him "fake" and wrongly suggesting that he was the person who found and reported the noose, when in fact that was not the case.
And now he is the guy still calling it a noose and saying the FBI is full of shit.
Care to try again?

U.S. NEWS

59993784-ED5D-4DAB-A5D0-9780200989C0.gif

Bowlines is RACIST!

I actually saw an interview with this guy on the morning show today.

If you want my opinion? He didn't do the deed, nor does he think much of the whole thing. It was someone from his "team," IOW, someone from the NASCAR corporate group that spotted it, and promoted it.

He had some obvious discomfort doing the interview, and really only wants to drive. He doesn't care for the whole spot light, nor does he like the controversy, it is really obvious from that interview that he is being told to go out there and just promote NASCAR.

When asked? He said, he would just prefer to drive.

Yeah I watched the interview with CNN's BLM race promoter Lemon, and Wallace might have initially been instructed to pimp NASCAR, but his response definitely strayed into one of self promotion. Lemon was acknowledging the incident as an understandable misunderstanding making way for NASCAR to save face, but Wallace seemed intent to keep up the hoax or in the very lest a narrative of rampant racism in NASCAR. This won't end well. Fans (which I'm not one) will be pissed over the rush to judgement over a freaking garage pull. What's next will be comments made by drivers over this incident or something else dragged out from the past in which they will have to give a graveling apology or be faced with a ban from NASCAR. At this point I don't think anyone is blaming Wallace since it was NASCAR that made the decision to promote the incident into a media spectacle. The backlash against Wallace will be based on him continuing to play the race card even after the facts have canceled it out.

Forum List

Back