BLM Claims Biden-Backed Vaccine Passport Is Racist, Meant To Keep Black People Out Of 'Spaces' - Plan To Protest

BLM chapter backs tourists accused of assaulting NYC hostess over vax proof
MANDATE MADNESS

- BLM Greater NY claims vaccine passport 'will be used to keep Black people out of spaces'

According to CNN:(t)he Biden White House has been talking about vaccine passports for months. Congressman Roy was simply discussing what was already obvious from public reporting."

Of course BLM supports violent black people. Its literally the only thing they do. George Floyd, Trayvon Martin, and these awful people who assaulted that poor asian hostess, all violent loser shitheads. These racist attacks need to be cracked down on hard.

I am against vaccine passports, but I still fucking hate BLM and wish they would shut up or leave the country if they hate america so bad.

But no, it isn't racist.

MANDATE MADNESS

- BLM Greater NY claims vaccine passport 'will be used to keep Black people out of spaces'

According to CNN:(t)he Biden White House has been talking about vaccine passports for months. Congressman Roy was simply discussing what was already obvious from public reporting."

They are right on this. I've been saying this from day one.

Dems have been wanting to bring their segregation back since the GOP ended it.

Remember Xiden worked hard the first few years of his career fighting against desegregation. Not surprised by this at all

MANDATE MADNESS

Wait a fucking minute here. I was told it Trump supporters that wouldn’t get the vaccine that made passports necessary. Are you telling me BLM is a Trump group now?

Biden was silent the entire time they caused billions in damage. If blm goes against the vaccine mandates. Biden won't do crap about it, in fact they may stop them. If they go Portland on them. You loons created a monster and it's coming after liberal policies.

Seems like the Carmine's Restaurant waitress treated the tourists from Texas, in a less than welcoming manner, when their male companions joined them. The tourists said she accused them of having "fake" vaccine cards and used a racial slur.

The New York Times has an entirely different version of the story:

FOX is now trying to gin up black outrage over vaccine passports by calling them "racist". That is so fucking funny.

A network where everyone who works there is required to be vaccinated is not promoting the idea that people should be forced to be vaccinated.

Well when you pass laws and orders that prevent most black folk from doing normal things.......they've seen this movie before......and it was democrats starring both times.......we all KNEW This would happen........how did you not?

Seems like the Carmine's Restaurant waitress treated the tourists from Texas, in a less than welcoming manner, when their male companions joined them. The tourists said she accused them of having "fake" vaccine cards and used a racial slur.

Of course they do, they always have. But you loons screwed the pooch. If blm is calling vaccine cards racist, you either have to stop the procedure or be known as racist. Lol, i love it!

Oh wow, no way. The Times has a favorable version to support democrat racism and mandates? I am shocked. Seriously, shocked to the core.

There's not enough metaphorical popcorn in all the world for this. And no one deserves it more than the Democrats.

Go on Joe, push those vaccines mandates through

Forum List

Back