blm built on a lie

BLM is a movement about how police treat black men in particular like second class citizens. We've seen a lot of video. That's probably only 10% of what goes on in America.

More like 1/10 of a percent, if even that and I might take them more seriously if they were just as outspoken and active about the blacks being murdered in Chicago every weekend by each other.

Last edited:
we do. blacks are only one whole other race for it.
What about the blacks who don't start shit all the time? 95% of the blacks I serve every day don't give me a hard time and some are in fact pretty nice. Yet when people do give me a hard time they are often black. That 5% of blacks who fuck with me are enough to make me have some reservations about them when I meet them... But not enough to make me condemn their entire race.

What about the blacks who don't start shit all the time? 95% of the blacks I serve every day don't give me a hard time and some are in fact pretty nice. Yet when people do give me a hard time they are often black. That 5% of blacks who fuck with me are enough to make me have some reservations about them when I meet them... But not enough to make me condemn their entire race.
what is that 10 percent of population you deal with. there 90 percent more that cause shit all day longl., you can noty judge b y the few you brush paths with. read the news once in awhile. you se al crime they do . there robbing california blind. im not condeming they are comdeming all whites . im saying the truth its in the satisitcs.

what is that 10 percent of population you deal with. there 90 percent more that cause shit all day longl., you can noty judge b y the few you brush paths with. read the news once in awhile. you se al crime they do . there robbing california blind. im not condeming im saying the truth its in the satitsitcs.
I agree that it IS in the stats that blacks instigate and commit more violent crimes than whites...but not to the degree that you depict in your picture.

I see white trash doing alot of this shit too. I don't live in the place where I work!
I'm 50 years old, I've lived and traveled all over. And yes, I read the papers. And I watch shows like Cold Case Files, Unsolved Mysteries and Forensic Detectives like candy.

Alot of the crime-news you see in our newspapers covers white meth heads killing people in West Virginia as much as it covers blacks killing people in our city. There is A LOT of that. Multiple stories every week about white trash being violent.

There are some neighborhoods and cities which simply have more blacks...concentrated in certain places...so naturally the newspapers there, when they cover crimes, the stories will likely involve blacks.

There are several statistics that the Democrat congresswoman Pramila Jayapal will not acknowledge about the BLM's narrative.

Cite those "several statistics" the Congresswoman, "will not acknowledge about the BLM's narrative." Oh, and by citing quotes I'm talking actual quotes uttered or presented by the Congresswoman from ACTUAL sources! Do you have those sources Bunkie or just more bullshit to throw around?

Cite those "several statistics" the Congresswoman, "will not acknowledge about the BLM's narrative." Oh, and by citing quotes I'm talking actual quotes uttered or presented by the Congresswoman from ACTUAL sources! Do you have those sources Bunkie or just more bullshit to throw around?
you can find these stats on the DOJ website

She is defending BLM
BLM is a violent hate group
They are not a civil rights group
They are not a legitimate charity
BLM's narrative is that when a Black citizen is killed by the police that it doesn't matter to society and that it doesn't get Press coverage
That is a lie
The reason why the congresswoman doesn't want to be honest about this issue is because she is a racist demagogue who derives power from inciting hate and fear.

BLM is a movement about how police treat black men in particular like second class citizens. We've seen a lot of video. That's probably only 10% of what goes on in America. So I understand and defend BLM and defund the police.

Why did you storm the capitol? Why do you want to defund the FBI? Suddenly you sound like you're saying the country is treating you like 2nd class citizens.

The fact is, you Republicans tried to disinfranchise black votes. Even in the past election. You tried to say any votes being counted past 6pm or 8pm shouldn't count. Knowing that Detroit was still counting. Because they are HUGE. And Trump slowed down the mail.

Trump on every level tried to rig this last election. What killed him? Absentee ballots. It was a pandemic so everyone in MI got a ballot mailed to their home. So we all got a say. NO to Trump.
Trump was not anti black. He was promoted as such. He tried to go from a different angle bring back higher paying jobs in which African Americans would benefit from also. The ghettos are still here since Biden has been installed. No improvement and much worse now.

MAGA a built their organization on a liar
The economy was humming along until the globalists with the Chinese produced a virus to go along with the never-ending destructive garbage of the media and the fixing of the election. The economy was working well. Imagine if Trump had the support of people who wanted the United States to become more prosperous with individuals proud to being home a check from work.

She is defending BLM
BLM is a violent hate group
They are not a civil rights group
They are not a legitimate charity
BLM's narrative is that when a Black citizen is killed by the police that it doesn't matter to society and that it doesn't get Press coverage
That is a lie
The reason why the congresswoman doesn't want to be honest about this issue is because she is a racist demagogue who derives power from inciting hate and fear.
For insuring the context to be understood by others, my response below to yours above;
you can find these stats on the DOJ website
So you are incapable of backing up your argument to respond from ACTUAL SOURCES as you state in your admission in post#31. You are obviously ignorant of the true FACTS of BLM, given you can't back up any claim you made with data YOU have claimed. You made the claims so the onus is on you to provide the proff. But all you have done is display your ignorance of the facts and point to a fist of sand in a vast desert, displaying you are actually clueless of the ACTUAL TRUTH and not the crap spread by the Far Right Fascists in Trump's group of thugs! You sir, are clueless.

For insuring the context to be understood by others, my response below to yours above;

So you are incapable of backing up your argument to respond from ACTUAL SOURCES as you state in your admission in post#31. You are obviously ignorant of the true FACTS of BLM, given you can't back up any claim you made with data YOU have claimed. You made the claims so the onus is on you to provide the proff. But all you have done is display your ignorance of the facts and point to a fist of sand in a vast desert, displaying you are actually clueless of the ACTUAL TRUTH and not the crap spread by the Far Right Fascists in Trump's group of thugs! You sir, are clueless.
Are you incapable of searching the internet?
Will someone have to hold your hand and show you which keys to punch?
Why are you refusing to accept reality?
Are you blinded by your hate and ignorance?

race crime statistics.png
raceandcrime.JPG
racecrime1.JPG
racecrime2.JPG
racecrime3.JPG
racecrime4.JPG
racestatsgbbvxgdgsffd.JPG
racestatsgvetwsaq.JPG
racestatshhdgsbcnxbzshh.JPG
racestatshhnbgtrfdfsg.JPG
racestatskjckackchkhh.JPG
racestatsshhdbdgdd.JPG

Last edited:
Not the shootings I saw. We saw a lot of cops walk when they shouldn't. We saw some didn't walk but most did. We don't want cops shooting us do we? Even if we are running away. It could be your kid running from the cops. I ran from the cops when I was a kid. White kids can. Black kids get shot in the back.

And these are the ones we caught on tape. 99% we don't catch on tape. Questionable. Shady. I don't trust the cops. You don't either. Least not the FBI.

You don't understand BLM.
Bullshit. White kids get shot all the time. It’s just never put on the news because the media likes it when whites get killed and it doesn’t fit their Agenda that only blacks are targeted.

Are you incapable of searching the internet?
Will someone have to hold your hand and show you which keys to punch?
Why are you refusing to accept reality?
Are you blinded by your hate and ignorance?

View attachment 680936View attachment 680937View attachment 680938View attachment 680939View attachment 680940View attachment 680941View attachment 680942View attachment 680943View attachment 680945View attachment 680946View attachment 680948View attachment 680949
thank you

Forum List

Back