blm blaming white supremacy

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

This has nothing to do with whites at all. this dumb police department lowered their standards and hired if bunch of black felons to an d they went thug on one of their own cause they didn't like something he did. More then anything it is proof on black and black crime. which is worst in this nation. this crap they are doing needs to stop. thy commit over 60 percent of the crime in the nation and over 90 percent of it is violent. They have a lot of nerve blaming other races when they refuse to do anything about the of crap they do to each other in this nation. They need take page form other races and fix this . Others races don't do near as much crime as they do. Because they are concentrating on fixing the crimes in their communities. Not these people they conentrate in doing moor. Sick of it.

I think it was something personal...maybe some-ones wife stepping out...what else would cause that kind of rage with such overwhelming force?
Because he escaped, made them chase him and he generally refused all orders every step of the way. They are sick of dealing with shit head losers so they whooped his ass. They expected him to get lumped up and that would be the end of it. They didnt anticipate him dying.

I think it was something personal...maybe some-ones wife stepping out...what else would cause that kind of rage with such overwhelming force?
I'm not going to jump to conclusions, although I find it odd that we know little to nothing about what transpired leading up to where the recording began .. and all we hear is "erratic driving" .. Why would this "elite group" of Memphis Officers waste time on a traffic stop for "erratic driving?"

Because he escaped, made them chase him and he generally refused all orders every step of the way. They are sick of dealing with shit head losers so they whooped his ass. They expected him to get lumped up and that would be the end of it. They didnt anticipate him dying.
black on black crime coming at you

This has nothing to do with whites at all. this dumb police department lowered their standards and hired if bunch of black felons to an d they went thug on one of their own cause they didn't like something he did. More then anything it is proof on black and black crime. which is worst in this nation. this crap they are doing needs to stop. thy commit over 60 percent of the crime in the nation and over 90 percent of it is violent. They have a lot of nerve blaming other races when they refuse to do anything about the of crap they do to each other in this nation. They need take page form other races and fix this . Others races don't do near as much crime as they do. Because they are concentrating on fixing the crimes in their communities. Not these people they conentrate in doing moor. Sick of it.
This was today? All of "BLM" need a high velocity lead head injection. That will solve all their problems.

And America's, too. Then it could get back to being "Out of many, one".

You know, "E Pluribus Unum"?

or.. wwg1wga

It ruins the narrative and makes the BLM organization’s job that much tougher. It is laughable to think that whites had a role in this but if you look at their mission, whites always need to be on the hook no matter what. I’ll bet they shit themselves when they saw it was five Black police officers. If only one of them had been white.

It ruins the narrative and makes the BLM organization’s job that much tougher. It is laughable to think that whites had a role in this but if you look at their mission, whites always need to be on the hook no matter what. I’ll bet they shit themselves when they saw it was five Black police officers. If only one of them had been white.
we did not shit nothing. we sau see we told you black on black is the problem, and blacks need clean up the hood/ we were right./ blacks were wrong and blm is a fool

we did not shit nothing. we sau see we told you black on black is the problem, and blacks need clean up the hood/ we were right./ blacks were wrong and blm is a fool
When I said “they” I was referring to the BLM organization.

Smfh. Your stupidity knows no bounds.

This occurred to me too, that there could be some connection between the victim and at least one of the officers. Some inter-familial feud, a connection to a gang or something dishonest or violent that the victim did in the past which affected someone's personal or family life.

This occurred to me too, that there could be some connection between the victim and at least one of the officers. Some inter-familial feud, a connection to a gang or something dishonest or violent that the victim did in the past which affected someone's personal or family life.
Yeah, it seems it has to be more than just an infraction gone bad

Forum List

Back