BLM Activist Mows Down Cop With Her Car in NYC

Isolated incident or the beginning of the left starting to fight too? Love/hate for the police is another of the political divide issues.

We really do need to have somebody make the complete list of issues that are heading toward the next civil war?

They are the most revolting, primitive , barbaric community on EARTH.
I rarely have any interactions with them here in AZ

Left wing Judges all from Soros and others have been flooding the streets with dangerous criminals who should be in prison.
This is most true in dozens of places like NYC, Philly, Chicago, SF, LA, Minneapolis etc...
Very serious S because people are getting killed due to this .

wow! and that BLM activist.....was driving a Lexus?

they earn well those activists ...don't they :rolleyes-41:

Is it being reported by the major news services (NYT, WashPo, the networks, etc...)? No. You are being misleading, Creepy Tits.
ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox,

The driver is a BLM activist, was high on pot at the time, and has expressed sympathies for the "Palestinians". She saw a cop and decided to plow over him in her car. I can hear the left now trying to explain this away: "Oh, we cannot report on this because the Nazi right-wingers will try to use it against us!", or some variation thereof (e.g., they will "weaponize" the story").

Well, nice try. It is directly the result of leftist hatred that she felt it was ok to do this. No, not all BLM thugs will do such a thing. But some will, as we have seen. Forget for a moment that the BLM world view is distinctly un-American, violent, racist, and ultimately wrong (historically and morally). Their movement has clearly expressed, with a bullhorn, that violence is an acceptable means of achieving their goals. This is directly contrary to our laws and morality in America, as evidenced by our constitution and our institutions which were created exactly for the purpose of creating and maintaining a civil society as opposed to a tribality.

It makes one wonder how some like BLM can exist in a totally different reality than the rest of us.
kind of like the MAGA extremists isn’t it?

Because they're the greatest threat to Dumbocracy. Since like, forever & stuff. Except... Wait a gosh darn second... Oh..! No. Nevermind... It wasn't a White Supreme Pizza. It was a BLM supporter. Who knew these peaceniks could develop a violent streak? I'm shocked to the core, I tell ya'...

I wish these bloviating youtubers would just get to the known facts instead of wasting our time with bs

And I say that as someone sympathetic to his point of view

I don't pretend to know you personally, but I do know you. I grew up around some sick Irish-Americans and their family dysfunctions that they cover up. We all know they hated the Italian-Americans and others. It doesn't end.

It's like that fact that many who are abused as children end up abusing others. You have my pity and sympathies.
Racist bastard ^^^

Forum List

Back