BLM Activist Mows Down Cop With Her Car in NYC

I'm proud of myself. You don't know me and stop pretending you do

Absolutely no thinking person goes to the ghetto if they don't have to.

That doesn't make me racist .. just cautious

I don't pretend to know you personally, but I do know you. I grew up around some sick Irish-Americans and their family dysfunctions that they cover up. We all know they hated the Italian-Americans and others. It doesn't end.

It's like that fact that many who are abused as children end up abusing others. You have my pity and sympathies.

I am sure a Jewish judge will exonerate her and sue the city for tens of millions for causing her to smash her car at a cop

I don't pretend to know you personally, but I do know you. I grew up around some sick Irish-Americans and their family dysfunctions that they cover up. We all know they hated the Italian-Americans and others. It doesn't end.

It's like that fact that many who are abused as children end up abusing others. You have my pity and sympathies.

You're all over the map trying to insult me

Sit down

She's decided to take one for the team, but a bit premature, unless she can claim it was accidental? Could be?

VIDEO — ‘F**k These Cops!’: NYC Driver Accused of Hitting Policeman Says ‘It’s a Lesson to Him’
VIDEO — NYC Driver Accused of Hitting Policeman: 'F**k These Cops!'

She said F these cops and ran car into them on purpose
Already a thread on this...

Isolated incident or the beginning of the left starting to fight too? Love/hate for the police is another of the political divide issues.

We really do need to have somebody make the complete list of issues that are heading toward the next civil war?

There it is folks, not even one single response to this thread before going political. What a dick!
That's because it is political. It's clearly one of the issues for the political divide that is leading to the next civil war.

Police brutality for the right.

Limitations on police brutality and police rights for the left.

And the Chauvin incident is that which both sides recognize as the big question of what will be in America.

Can you visualize both sides advocating the extremes instead of finding a common ground in the way other-e democracies have found it?

That's because it is political. It's clearly one of the issues for the political divide that is leading to the next civil war.

Police brutality for the right.

Limitations on police brutality and police rights for the left.

And the Chauvin incident is that which both sides recognize as the big question of what will be in America.

Can you visualize both sides advocating the extremes instead of finding a common ground in the way other-e democracies have found it?
Why is it always police brutality, but never criminal brutality against the police? I mean if i was a police officer and George drugdead Floyd kicked me while putting him in the car, i would of just blown his fucking head off.....

That is why i am not a cop.

Why is it always police brutality, but never criminal brutality against the police? I mean if i was a police officer and George drugdead Floyd kicked me while putting him in the car, i would of just blown his fucking head off.....

That is why i am not a cop.
It's not me, it's just pointing out the two extremes that will lead to violence.

Why can't Americans agree on a normal common ground on police behaviour? The point is that not being capable of that is leading the political divide to becoming the next revolution.

When you're ready to understand, I'll be ready to explain further.

It's not me, it's just pointing out the two extremes that will lead to violence.

Why can't Americans agree on a normal common ground on police behaviour? The point is that not being capable of that is leading the political divide to becoming the next revolution.

When you're ready to understand, I'll be ready to explain further.

You're not an American. No American cares

Forum List

Back