BLM Activist Eric Stone says Jason Aldean video is racist, all white people and cops are racists

Grover

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2014
1690404729080.png

BLM activist Eric Bryan Stone said on social media this week that Jason Aldean's video is racist and that all white people and cops are inherently racist and are to blame for Black people's problems globally......
Thoughts?

It's always amusing to listen to white people whitesplain everything for brown people and believing they're doing them a favor.

It's always amusing to listen to white people whitesplain everything for brown people and believing they're doing them a favor.
More amusing white liberals defining black Republicans as uncle Tom's, house XXXXXX, and traitors. If a black person doesn't do as he is told by liberals, he is out.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 808210
BLM activist Eric Bryan Stone said on social media this week that Jason Aldean's video is racist and that all white people and cops are inherently racist and are to blame for Black people's problems globally......
Thoughts?

Yes.....showing that blm is nothing more than the new kkk for the democrat party....their brown shirts...along with antifa.....and the fact that they targeted black neighborhoods for their burning, looting and killing for almost a year shows that they are nothing more than the new kkk for the democrat party.

BLM, blacks behavior the past few years, and all the so called "anti racists" have made me dislike blacks. So yes, I am racist, because of them. I had a chance to let some black dude with a dorag on his head out into traffic today but I didn't because he was black.

I'm sick of all the nwords antics, entitlement, demands and overall shitty behavior as of late. And I'm sick of all the whites that say whites are racist. So fuck em, there mostly all savages.

For every Thomas sowell there are 50,000 nwords.

And this numbnuts idea the video is racist just proves what I said above.

Forum List

Back