Blizzards hit Africa!!

:auiqs.jpg::backpedal::auiqs.jpg::backpedal::auiqs.jpg:

OK......I cant stop laughing. Hey JC.....knew you'd love this one!! Hey Billy............:laughing0301::laughing0301:

Giraffes and elephants wander about in the snow after freak blizzards hit Africa

Top story on DRUDGE right now!:iyfyus.jpg:

Take a look at the elephants.........in the photos.........even they look like, "WTF??.....where is the global warming s0ns?". Cant even make this shit up!!

Wait, after a blistering summer in the north, you're saying one snowstorm in WINTER in South Africa on the highest mountain in the region that go up to 2,000 meters is proof there's no global warming.

What the fuck?

Cederberg - Wikipedia
"The higher peaks receive a dusting of snow in winter."

Snow is actually normal there IN WINTER.

OK......I cant stop laughing. Hey JC.....knew you'd love this one!! Hey Billy............:laughing0301::laughing0301:

Giraffes and elephants wander about in the snow after freak blizzards hit Africa

Take a look at the elephants.........in the photos.........even they look like, "WTF??.....where is the global warming s0ns?". Cant even make this shit up!!
To my surprise I found the same story in the left wing "Der Spiegel" of all places.
Wintereinbruch in Südafrika Giraffen im Schnee
In Südafrika hat ein ungewöhnlich heftiger Wintereinbruch Giraffen und Elefanten überrascht. Auf Bildern wirken die Wildtiere wie Fremdkörper.
image-1337500-520_poster_16x9-ifem-1337500.jpg

You beat me to it because I was scanning the internet & cable channels to see who else reported it. As usual the same media which hyped heat waves ignored it. Like the BBC, their top news were:
Furor at racist Serena Williams cartoon, Woman shoots husband dead in front of kids etc
They will report it only after their spin doctors found some global warming experts who are going to point out that this is yet more proof of AGW. That`s easy after global warming was renamed to "climate change" , using cold weather events as further "proof" that we are causing extreme weather events.

Wait, after a blistering summer in the north, you're saying one snowstorm in WINTER in South Africa on the highest mountain in the region that go up to 2,000 meters is proof there's no global warming.

What the fuck?

Cederberg - Wikipedia

Nice try googling and posting Cedarberg, "the higher peaks receive a dusting of snow in the winter."
you're saying one snowstorm in WINTER in South Africa on the highest mountain in the region that go up to 2,000 meters is proof there's no global warming.
You should have googled if middle of September is winter in South Africa before you did your victory lap.
Also this (South African) Spring time it`s been snowing at low elevations in KwaZulu-Natal Province and Lesotho.

To my surprise I found the same story in the left wing "Der Spiegel" of all places.
In Südafrika hat ein ungewöhnlich heftiger Wintereinbruch Giraffen und Elefanten überrascht. Auf Bildern wirken die Wildtiere wie Fremdkörper.

You beat me to it because I was scanning the internet & cable channels to see who else reported it. As usual the same media which hyped heat waves ignored it. Like the BBC, their top news were:
Furor at racist Serena Williams cartoon, Woman shoots husband dead in front of kids etc
They will report it only after their spin doctors found some global warming experts who are going to point out that this is yet more proof of AGW. That`s easy after global warming was renamed to "climate change" , using cold weather events as further "proof" that we are causing extreme weather events.

Polar....knew you'd be all over this. I'm still laughing.

But you are right.....most media ignores this stuff. I'm sure just an oversight!:2up:

One of the major effects of global warming that the there will be wider and wilder swings in weather. And that is exactly what we are seeing. Storms of My Grandchildren are not waiting for our grandchildren, they have already started.

What the fuck?

Cederberg - Wikipedia

Stories like this lead to wtf? moments for the public who 2 decades ago were told snow would be gone by now. But they are seeing giraffes freeze their nut sacks off.

Progressives keep telling us it's all about the science. No it's not.....assholes.....its about what the people think.:backpedal:

One of the major effects of global warming that the there will be wider and wilder swings in weather. And that is exactly what we are seeing. Storms of My Grandchildren are not waiting for our grandchildren, they have already started.

All you have to do is turn on the Weather Channel for "proof" right?

Well now, who told you that? No, snow will not be gone even in my grandchildrens lifespan. But it will come later, and leave sooner in most of our mountain ranges, with all that implies for agriculture.

But you are right.....most media ignores this stuff. I'm sure just an oversight!:2up:
Hahaha it was as easy as winning a chariot race against people still stuck in the bronze age:
image-1335079-860_poster_16x9-qqng-1335079.jpg

He is one of the flat earthers who has no idea when and where it`s winter time. You have to be a flat earther if you go along with these average temperature "computations" that adjust all the temperature data to sea level barometric pressure.

Those poor babies. Will they get frostbite?

Amazing how these fools figure they can fool everybody as easily as they have been fooled. As if it was normal to snow in South Africa during Spring...or anywhere else on this planet where they haven`t seen snow in generations....but use the lack of snow in Arctic Regions where normal precipitation rates are as low as in deserts and twist it into proof of global warming, because some times there is less ice up there...and the only way you get more ice on (high elevation) land in the arctic is if you get more snow....which in turn requires moist air which you don`t have if it`s too cold.

Last edited:
Not at all, dumb ass, unless that small chunk of Africa is your whole world. You in the East will probably have a cooler winter than normal, while we in the West will have a much warmer winter than normal. Local weather is just that, local.

Forum List

Back