Blessed Children and Christmas

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I recall as a wee Lumpy the excitement and anticipation of Christmas, my parents made certain of it.

Yup, Santa is coming to town..

My parents went all out to make the preparations of a wonderful family day dedicated to my brother, sisters and little wee Lumpy. The presents, the hugs, the candy, the great food, the fortunate circumstance of being part of a loving and wonderful family.

With tradition my wife and I were dedicated to providing the same for our children including the celebration of Mass and guess what, my adult children have turned out pretty darn well and their memories are heart warming and guess what, they follow the tradition with their children... (granted, there could be higher productivity in the grandchildren department)...:lol:

I recall as a wee Lumpy the excitement and anticipation of Christmas, my parents made certain of it.

My parents went all out to make the preparations of a wonderful family day dedicated to my brother, sisters and little wee Lumpy. The presents, the hugs, the candy, the great food, the fortunate circumstance of being part of a loving and wonderful family.

With tradition my wife and I were dedicated to providing the same for our children including the celebration of Mass and guess what, my adult children have turned out pretty darn well and their memories are heart warming and guess what, they follow the tradition with their children... (granted, there could be higher productivity in the grandchildren department)...:lol:

Awwww...Lumpy's want's more grandbabbies for Christmas! :D

I love that you had a beautiful childhood and special Christmas traditions, and that they have been passed down to your children, and children's children...you are blessed for certain my Lumpy friend...♥

Merry Christmas honey...:smiliehug:

I love that you had a beautiful childhood and special Christmas traditions, and that they have been passed down to your children, and children's children...you are blessed for certain my Lumpy friend...♥

I am quite fortunate and one happy dude..at times it seems unfair but... oh well..:lol:

I am quite fortunate and one happy dude..at times it seems unfair but... oh well..:lol:

You deserve it...:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back