Blasts rock 3 churches, 3 hotels in Sri Lanka; multiple fatalities reported

No its not fake news, the filth is the Evangelicals.

Where did you learn such hate and bigotry?

Just stating facts. Where did you learn your hatred and bigotry at?

Dude. YOu are the one spewing hate and bigotry here.

Seriously. If you don't like that, then considering NOT doing it.

I'm not a dude, but the evangelicals instigate uprisings in France, now Sir Lanka and the US. Its always the Evangelicals. They are the real haters.
What is this shit?

So,if I call you a mean name and ridicule your religion...and you then kill my children...

...I'M the "true hater"? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Your problem is "true hater" would be not the wrong nickname for you - because everything what you say is combined with wrongness and hate too. But I fear lots of members of the English speaking world - specially many here in the internet - do not notice this hate any longer. It seemed to became normal in your culture. Feelings like despair or sorrow or uncertainty - and tender positive emotions too - seemed to be replaced by agressions - perhaps even replaced by the will to torture others, who don't think the own indoctrinated thoughts. That's perhaps the deeper reason why "you" don't hear any longer to 70% of your own population, 99% of the world population or just simple the simple voice of someone, who is not totally wrong, so this could give the chance to try to start to think new again. The real problem: the most people are not evil. Not most Catholics - nor most Muslims too. Your own will would be to eliminate as well Catholics and Muslims. But on the other side you feign affection - while you call the same time others haters and bigott - what's perhaps true too. But this is not the way.

Last edited:
Where did you learn such hate and bigotry?

I'm not a dude, but the evangelicals instigate uprisings in France, now Sir Lanka and the US. Its always the Evangelicals. They are the real haters.
What is this shit?

So,if I call you a mean name and ridicule your religion...and you then kill my children...

Your problem is "true hater" would be not the wrong nickname for you - because everything what you say is combined with hate too. But I fear lots of members of the English speaking world - specially many here in the internet - do not notice this hate any longer. It seemed to became normal in your culture. Feelings like despair or sorrow or uncertainty - and tender positive emotions too - seemed to be replaced by agressions - perhaps even replaced by the will to torture others, who don't think the own indoctrinated thoughts. That's perhaps the deeper reason why "you" don't hear any longer to 70% of your own population, 99% of the world population or just simple the simple voice of someone, who is not totally wrong, so this could give the chance to try start to think new again. The real problem: the most people are not evil. Not the most Catholics - nor most Muslims too. Your own will would be to eliminate as well Catholics and Muslims. But on the other side you feign affection - and call the same time others haters and bigott - what perhaps true too. But this is not the way.

I dont hate people. I do hate some ideas. And the only time you get your little hackles up is when I "hate on" ideas that you like. And it just so happens that these ideas have no support whatsoever, outside of "because you say so". So you internalize these ideas, and you take criticism of them as criticism of yourself. And that, my friend, is a "you" problem.

What is this shit?

Your problem is "true hater" would be not the wrong nickname for you - because everything what you say is combined with hate too. But I fear lots of members of the English speaking world - specially many here in the internet - do not notice this hate any longer. It seemed to became normal in your culture. Feelings like despair or sorrow or uncertainty - and tender positive emotions too - seemed to be replaced by agressions - perhaps even replaced by the will to torture others, who don't think the own indoctrinated thoughts. That's perhaps the deeper reason why "you" don't hear any longer to 70% of your own population, 99% of the world population or just simple the simple voice of someone, who is not totally wrong, so this could give the chance to try start to think new again. The real problem: the most people are not evil. Not the most Catholics - nor most Muslims too. Your own will would be to eliminate as well Catholics and Muslims. But on the other side you feign affection - and call the same time others haters and bigott - what perhaps true too. But this is not the way.

I dont hate people.

You hate me for example.

I do hate some ideas.

You hate my ideas - and all ideas of all spiritual people in the world. You are a materialist.

And the only time you get your little hackles up is when I "hate on" ideas that you like.

I don't like ideas - I love ideas and I love philosophy as well as I love natural science and the universal religion - and I love some more things too. Biology and psychology for example too. And God for example. Jesus for example has the most beautiful smiling eyes I ever saw in one of my meditations. How to be able not to love his eyes?

And it just so happens that these ideas have no support whatsoever, outside of "because you say so". So you internalize these ideas, and you take criticism of them as criticism of yourself. And that, my friend, is a "you" problem.

I am not your friend. And one of my problems is for example that I don't understand how someone is able to kill the children of god. Specially in a house of god. And specially also when they are praying in a church service. Specially at Easter where "life" is the most important message. An unbelievable godless behavior. But who respects god and/or his creation and/or human beings any longer? We live in a machine minded world.

Last edited:

What is this shit?

If you are an evangelical you are.
No, you freak. Get your morals in order.

He is not doing anything that the rest of the Left is not doing.

He is just doing it more.

Scream "racist" and "hater" at your enemies, regardless of the facts, and pretend you are making a real argument.

He is just a little further down the crazy trail than most libs are, right now.

But the rest will be there soon enough.

antifa.jpg

What is this shit?

Scream "racist" and "hater" at your enemies, regardless of the facts, and pretend you are making a real argument.

antifa.jpg

She, I'm a female. Unlike most I know my sex on this board. If you hit my my avatar its there for all to see, unlike some that do not want their sex known.

Is your picture of the right wing nuts?

What is this shit?

antifa.jpg

She, I'm a female. Unlike most I know my sex on this board. If you hit my my avatar its there for all to see, unlike some that do not want their sex known.

Nope, Antifa, left wing nuts.

Violent left wing nuts, with widespread support from "mainstream" libs and dems, including many elected officials and college administrators that work with them with varying degrees of openness.

Your support of mass murder, makes you one of them.

Vandals attack Catholics in the USA too. I guess the English speaking world - specially the USA
So anti-God leftists, like those burning down Catholic churches in France?

It was the Anti-Gods?
Do you have any examples of who those leftists are? Because I have examples. Only they’re not left.

Right wingers who burn churches in the deep South. Just because they’re black churches.

Deputy's son faces charges in burning down three black churches in Louisiana
Where does it say he's RW, liar?
Are you joking or was that satire?

Vandals attack Catholics in the USA too. I guess the English speaking world - specially the USA
So anti-God leftists, like those burning down Catholic churches in France?

It was the Anti-Gods?
Do you have any examples of who those leftists are? Because I have examples. Only they’re not left.

Right wingers who burn churches in the deep South. Just because they’re black churches.

Deputy's son faces charges in burning down three black churches in Louisiana
Where does it say he's RW, liar?
Are you joking or was that satire?
Everyone saw you fail there.

What is this shit?

antifa.jpg

Violent left wing nuts, with widespread support from "mainstream" libs and dems, including many elected officials and college administrators that work with them with varying degrees of openness.

You mean like these freaks. Or the mass murderers in the US, most are white male citizens.
Debbie Collins Farnsworth

antifa.jpg

You mean like these freaks. Or the mass murderers in the US, most are white male citizens.

How has the focus switched to the USA?

antifa.jpg

The thread subject is a mass murder that you are here blaming the victims of.

Antifa is organized violence as a response to political differences. It is civil disorder and violence.

Your pathetic attempt to counter this, with a picture of THREE guys with guns and a flag, is dismissed.

antifa.jpg

Antifa is organized violence as a response to political differences. It is civil disorder and violence.

Your pathetic attempt to counter this, with a picture of THREE guys with guns and a flag, is dismissed.

I was wondering when it would get into the blaming ourselves routine.

antifa.jpg

If you ever see a lib, not blaming America, check for a pulse.

If you ever see a lib, not blaming America, check for a pulse.

Not only in America. The virtue signalling has begun in Europe too.

antifa.jpg

The leader got arrested by the FBI, has a long arrest record.

antifa.jpg

Militias posing as border guards, are you pro militias, maybe you belong to one?

Militias posing as border guards, are you pro militias, maybe you belong to one?

What kind of stupid question is that? It doesn't make sense.

antifa.jpg

The leader got arrested by the FBI, has a long arrest record.

Wow.That was convincing, especially coming from someone deflecting and defending mass murderers.

Forum List

Back