Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. You obviosly are in denial.
2. And *batshit crazy*.
3. Seek medical help.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

CWS,

Concerning Phoni-Baloni-Sunni......I gave this puzzling matter a lot of thought.

If what this enigma puked out is True......and he is truly a delusional fool that is committed to the Anthropomorphic Mythological god of the Organized Religions of the World, and went thru being a Christian version of it, studied Judaism, then picked the most IDIOTICALLY BIZARRE BARBARIC version of it, i.e., ISLAM.......concocted by a HISTORICALLY DOCUMENTED MASS MURDERER, THIEF, and a PEDOPHILIC RAPIST Mohammed ............then one of three conclusions is possible:

(1) Phoni-Baloni-Sunni is one of these functional Delusional Fools, and there are BILLIONS of them, who believe in TOTAL FANTASY & MYTHOLOGICAL NONSENSE without a nanogram of REALIY but motivated primarily by the FEAR of ETERNAL TORTURE, or PLEASURE (depending on whether they please their "god" or piss their "god" off).

or,

(2) Phoni-Baloni-Sunni is as you say is "Batshit crazy." However, your suggested medical help wouldn't do a fucking thing to cure him. There are literally BILLIONS of these Delusional Fools snuffling around all around one. And, from all intents and purposes, perfectly functional.

Once Phoni-Baloni-Sunni is indeed "batshit crazy" one cannot really analyze a loon whose brain is so convoluted that any explanation, no matter how bizarre, is possible.

or

(3) The possibility neither of us considered.....and that is: Phoni-Baloni-Sunni is a GIGANTIC HOAX perpetrated by a very wise man with a fantastic sense of humour !!!

Think about it !!!

Ya see, what gave him away is that HOW THE FUCK could anyone STILL believe in this RIDICULOUS, BARBARIC ISLAMIC BULLSHIT, in the light of all their PRESENT BLOODTHIRSTY BARBARISM throughout the World........ in comparison with the OBVIOUS benevolence of the present competing religions.

I say PRESENT competing Religions because in the Medieval periods the Christians were INDISPUTABLY the most savage, literally insane with bloodlust, what with the wars of total extermination between the Catholics and the Protestants, The HORRIFIC Spanish Inquisition which BLATANTLY continued for years, clearly with Popey-Dopey's knowledge and tacit approval. I am sure that there couldn't of been ANYONE who didn't know of the Spanish Inquisition.....especially if that was POPEY-DOPEY'S BUSINESS, and the Spanish Inquisition was practiced by Popey-Dopey's underlings.

BTW, the UNEQUALLED SAVAGERY OF THE CHRISTIANS in MANKIND'S HISTORY can still be surpassed by the fucking Muslims. After all, Iran will have nuclear bombs in the near future. And, Pakistan has them already.

Please note: The above was the statement about INSANE BARBARITY by the Religious. The SECULAR Barbarity, by the COMMIES by far outdoes even the fantastic record of the Medieval Christians. Don't forget the N.Koreans in that mix. Then you have Genghiz Khan, Attila the Hun, etc.

So there you have it.

My opinion as to which of the three ?????

I hate to admit it. Because, I hate to think Phoni-Baloni-Sunni outsmarted us all.

So my conclusion is that he is a functional "batshit crazy" fucking Muslim.

And, a hopeless one of those Muslim arseholes as well.

1. Sure I agree with you, well you have to be *batshit cray* in order to fall for Islam, there's no doubt about it.
2. Muslims don't know they are *batshit crazy* either.:cuckoo:
3. They think they are normal and we are the crazy ones for not falling for Islam.
4. They see all the immoral things that Islam allows them to do, and think, "Hey I love beng Muslim, because I get to be immoral, do evil things to others, just like mohammed did, and get a blessing from my god allah, who is in fact Satan, which they know now, but don't care, because hey, they can always say, "I didn't know" when they reach the real God on judgement day, saying, "I was tricked by Satan", but no more, I have revealed *ALL* things, and now that excuse isn't going to be valid.
5. Saying you just did what 1.5 billion other Muslims were doing isn't going to cut it Sunni man, your ass is toast!:eek:
6. Invest in some abestos underwear, it might be a good idea for you, no?:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

CWS,

I agree with the points other than point 4's:

"They see all the immoral things that Islam allows them to do, and think, "Hey I love beng Muslim, because I get to be immoral, do evil things to others, just like mohammed did, and get a blessing from my god allah, who is in fact Satan, which they know now, but don't care, because hey......"

Your problem is that you're thinking like a rational man.

A rational man (you) thinks that any other rational man would see the evil perpetrated by their fellow whackjob Muslims like taking innocent hostages and slicing off their heads on TV (David Pearl was not only innocent, the idiot was actually pro-muslim). Or, all the horrific suicide-bombings where the Muslims use their own women and children and blow them up with the women and children of their enemies. Or, blowing up planes with innocents on board, etc........

And so, a rational guy like you would logically assume that any other rational person would obviously see that his fellow whackjob Muslims are perpetrating this obvious EVIL.......and LOGICALLY assume (as you do) that these fucking Muslims KNOW that this is EVIL.

You (as a rational person) would thus assume that these fucking Muslims, KNOWING that what these other Muslim Psychos are perpetrating ALSO KNOW that this is EVIL.....and are perpetrating this EVIL because this EVIL is approved by ISLAM !!!

In other words, you (as a rational person) come to the LOGICAL CONCLUSION that ISLAM KNOWINGLY perpetrates EVIL....and, since the perpetration of EVIL is SATAN'S SPECIALTY......then ISLAM is KNOWINGLY following SATAN'S COMMANDS.

Well, my friend CWS, you are a 1000% WRONG !!!

Your crucial error is that you think that the Muslim whackjobs who slice innocents' throats, instruct their own women and children to blow themselves up in bits and pieces......and the same to their enemies women and children, etc........KNOW THAT THIS IS EVIL.

CWS, you are dealing with DELUSIONAL MUSLIM WHACKJOBS WHO ARE NOT AWARE THEY ARE DOING "EVIL" !!!!

These Delusional Muslim Whackjobs think they are doing GOOD ....not evil !!!

These Delusional Muslim Whackjobs think that by blowing up themselves and innocents they are following the instructions of ISLAM.....and, here's the rub.......THESE MUSLIM WHACKJOBS THINK THAT ISLAM IS GOOD......not EVIL as YOU think they do !!!

And ISLAM itself........You are in TOTAL AND COMPLETE ERROR if you think that ISLAMISTS KNOW THAT ISLAM IS EVIL !!!!

CONTRARY TO WHAT YOU THINK, THE ISLAMISTS THINK THAT ISLAM IS THE MESSAGE OF ALLAH DELIVERED BY MOHAMMED ......AND IS GOOD.

I REPEAT:These Delusional Fucking Muslims ACTUALLY THINK THEY ARE DOING GOOD......and are following ALLAH's or "GOD'S" commands ......by way of the sayings of their PSYCHO PROPHET, MOHAMMED.

Read ALL of Phoni-Baloni-Sunni's statements.

You will find that all these BARBARIC BLOODTHIRSTY HORRIFIC DEEDS by the Delusional Whackjob Muslim Psychos........are GOOD (not evil). That they serve the purpose of a victory for ISLAM (which to the idiot is a Religion of "GOOD"....not evil).

And, here is some news fer ya, CWS:

I am almost 99.99999999% certain that even that fucked up MASS MURDERER, THIEF, and PEDOPHILIC RAPIST MOHAMMED......did NOT see himself as a perpetrator of EVIL.......THAT TOTAL WHACKJOB MOHAMMED MIGHT OF ACTUALLY THOUGHT OF HIMSELF AS A "MESSENGER OF ALLAH i.e."GOD" ..... and ..... doing GOOD !!!!

You are way.....way.....WAY OFF in your analysis that the fucking Muslims KNOWINGLY think that they are doing evil, and that ISLAM = EVIL.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. So guatama your saying that basically Muslims don't know, and or are not aware that Islam is *evil* or of Satan?
2. And that I have gotten this all worng with saying that they have to know?
3. I don't see how that's possible man.
4. Its just to plain to see, like the nose on your face.
5. Lets try and break this down then.
6. Islam's prophet said, that Muslims should murder the non-believers where ever they find them, am I right?
7. Now everyone knows murder is evil am I right?
8. And here we have thier beloved prophet saying its okay to murder then.
9. And also we hear from Muslims how Islam is a religion of peace right?
10. Now its not difficult to see how just these two so called religious teachings conflict with each other, look you don't have to be a genius to see it, so I have to conclude that Islam is evil and its followers are willingly evil, following evil teachings, for evil ends, its an open and shut case, slam dunk!
11. I brand Islam to be *EVIL*, and of *SATAN*, there is no doubt.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I am sure many world leaders will listen to your grandiose pontifications and act accordingly. :cuckoo:

I agree.

See. There is the proof that we can agree on something Sunni Man. Even if it seems to me that you also fall into the same pool when we look at your stance.

Which is to forcefully move (what, you think they will leave happily? Never again) every Jew onto an Island and patrol the island to keep them locked in.

For their protection you say?

Then your plan for the Homosexuals of the world to be incarcerated and forced through mandatory programming to 'Cure Them of Their Vile Affection'. If they continue, you said then they would be locked up forever.

So all Jews and Homosexuals.

All races of the world who have Homosexuals. All countries that contain Jews and Homosexuals.

And you see Chess's hatred, but not yours?

I see his and yours. So do others.

At least Chess sees his. He simply validates it as a good thing. You do not even see yours.

So, Sunni Man. Who is more blind. You or Chess?

I say you.

You say....

Sorry bout that,

1. So guatama your saying that basically Muslims don't know, and or are not aware that Islam is *evil* or of Satan?
2. And that I have gotten this all worng with saying that they have to know?
3. I don't see how that's possible man.
4. Its just to plain to see, like the nose on your face.
5. Lets try and break this down then.
6. Islam's prophet said, that Muslims should murder the non-believers where ever they find them, am I right?
7. Now everyone knows murder is evil am I right?
8. And here we have thier beloved prophet saying its okay to murder then.
9. And also we hear from Muslims how Islam is a religion of peace right?
10. Now its not difficult to see how just these two so called religious teachings conflict with each other, look you don't have to be a genius to see it, so I have to conclude that Islam is evil and its followers are willingly evil, following evil teachings, for evil ends, its an open and shut case, slam dunk!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

CWS,

Sorry ole chap, but you STILL don't geddit.

Your logic is unassailable. But as any educated person knows, if you start with a wrong premise......then you can build on it as logically as Newton himself......and still be WRONG.

The irony here is that even your premise is correct. Your logic is perfect.......so where the fuck are you going wrong ? How come you're way ..... way....off base ?

Let's examine your problem.

You're premise is: Islam is evil. Mohammed is an Evil Psycho. That the evidence of that should be clear to even a lobotomized paramecium.

And you are correct. Islam is a Political Force masquerading as a Religion with an Evil Freak Mohammed who is a Historically Documented Mass Murderer, Thief, and a Pedophilic Rapist, concocting this Political Force as a Religion by throwing in Allah, standard religious verbiage somewhat brutal compared to others, and spicing it up more for the idiots with the fucking 72 virgins and getting wasted on hash for ETERNITY !!!!

The instructions in the Koran, laid bare, have the principal agenda as: Make the World the Caliphate of Islam, prefereably by word.....BY SWORD IF NECESSARY !!!

No other Religion clearly spells out: DEATH TO THE INFIDELS !!!

So, CWS......you are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT in that Mohammed is a VICIOUS PSYCHO, and ISLAM IS EVIL.

And, anyone with the intelligence of a demented flea should come to the conclusion that: ISLAM, the concoction of a Murderous PSYCHO Mohammed is EVIL !!!

Hence, logically......you, CWS, conclude that the followers of Islam, the Muslims, who should obviously KNOW that Islam and Mohammed are Evil......MUST BE EVIL THEMSELVES IF THEY ARE THE WILLING SERVANTS OF THIS EVIL.

AND SO, CWS.....LOGICALLY....YOU THINK THAT ISLAM & ITS CREATOR, THE UNREPENTANT MASS MURDERER MOHAMMED and the followers, THE MUSLIMS ...... are ALL KNOWINGLY......EVIL.

And, anybody that is KNOWINGLY EVIL.....is truly EVIL and the servant of SATAN !!!

And, I predicted that to be your stance in my previous post.

AND YOU ARE WRONG !!!

CWS, you are wrong in that even that PSYCHO FREAK Mohammed might have NOT KNOWN that he was evil.

That PSYCHO MOHAMMED probably thought that HE WAS DOING GOOD !!!

PSYCHO MOHAMMED, BEING A COMPLETELY FUCKED UP PERSON.......MAY HAVE.....AND PROBABLY DID......BELIEVE THAT HIS "ISLAM" WAS THE SALVATION OF MANKIND.

I don't know whether the Psycho actually thought that he heard voices from Allah (via angel Gabriel).....and just spiced his crap with that bit of bullshit.....but UNDOUBTEDLY his followers the MUSLIMS believe that MOHAMMED, as the "PROPHET" is GOOD, and that consequently ISLAM is GOOD.....BECAUSE THAT IS ALLAH'S WILL !!!

So, when these fucking delusional Muslims have their own children and women blow themselves into bloody chunky bits and pieces together with their enemy's children and women....... they are making THEIR ULTIMATE SACRIFICE FOR THE GLORY OF THEIR GOD, ALLAH !!!!

THESE RIDICULOUS DELUSIONAL IDIOTS THINK THAT THEY ARE PROTECTING THEIR ALLAH FROM US INFIDELS WHO ARE OUT TO DESTROY THEIR ALLAH ........ AND NO SACRIFICE IS TOO GREAT TO PROTECT THEIR FUCKING ALLAH !!!!

THESE FUCKING RIDICULOUS MUSLIMS THINK THEY ARE DOING THE ULTIMATE GOOD !!!!

Bizarre as this may sound CWS.......THEM'S THE FACTS.

Now, I know it is difficult for you to accept how absolutely PREPOSTEROUS this scenario is with respect to Reality.

But, when you get into RELIGION.....you enter into a World which is not only UNREALISTIC.....to the Nth degree, you enter into a World which is BIZARRE and OBVIOUSLY DELUSIONAL.

Take yourself, or that supercilious Ropey-Dopey.......You two believe in a Fantasy, a Mythological Anthropomorphic "God" who is a TOTAL ARSEHOLE in the Old Testament.....an egotistical whackjob, blood thirsty maniac, consumed by pride, and in general a vengeful arsehole. I know scores of people better than your "god" of the Old Testament. And yet.....BILLIONS OF PEOPLE WORSHIPPED "HIM" !!!!

CWS, were ALL those BILLIONS of delusional religious idiots EVIL ?!?!?

O.K. Now here comes Jesus......because of this story and that story....Jesus becomes the son of "GOD" with so-called "miracles" etc. Yet no verifiable "miracles" ever recorded for ~2000 years. And, we are supposed to believe in such details as "God" comes in three parts (Father, Son, and Holy Ghost).....where is there any PROOF of any of this ?

You Delusional Religiologists pray, not only pray everyday like that jackanapes Ropey-Dopey whose belief is so bizarre that he can't even mention the name "god" out of reverence......but WHY ????

BY NOW, DONCHA REALIZE THAT YOUR PRAYERS HAVE THE SAME STATISTICAL RESULTS AS PRAYING TO THE NEAREST ROCK IN YOUR GARDEN..........BUT YOU STILL PRAY LIKE A BUNCH OF TRAINED RETARDS ?????

Doncha see how ridiculous all that religious crap is ????

Answer: Of course NOT !!!

Let's face it: in many ways the Muslims are just like you.

Yet, devout Christians, or comparably, the devout Jews (or the Muslims) would insist there is the proof of "god".

I know some devout people even contradict their own Religion's approved theorists....like the Catholic Church officially acknowledges that there isn't any proof........but all this must be accepted on FAITH.

And rightfully so......call any Chairman of the Philosophy Dept in any recognized University in the World (except some like these phoney TV Universities).....and they will all tell you that the unanimous consensus of the Greatest Philosophers of Mankind have the same conclusion: You cannot prove the existence or the non-existence of "God" ........ that is a matter of FAITH.

Personally, I don't know if there is a "GOD" or not.

I believe in Einstein's or Spinoza's "GOD"......like them I don't know if "IT" exists or not.

But like them, I believe that if "IT" exists, "IT" is the Sum Total of the Laws of the Universe.

And, praying to the Laws of the Universe is like praying to a lightning so that it doesn't strike you.

When we die, we will become fertilizer......no different than the cockroach scurrying around hither or yon.

But, getting back to you birds......

CWS.......what about your Popey-Dopey, who is also supposed to be the voice of "god" (under certain circumstances) how do these "holy joes" stack up in the glare of historical scrutiny.

Well, ole pal........the verdict is as damning as the "holiness" of Mohammed.

Obvious examples, in addition to the fact that these saintly representatives of Peter frolicked behind the scenes with women and even had children, is the fact of the Popey-Dopey who looked the other way when his Jesuit Priest, Whackjob Savanarola INSANELY TORTURED AND MURDERED IN THE MOST HORRIFICALLY UNSPEAKABLE WAY THOUSANDS OF "HERETICS" OVER A PROLONGED PERIOD OF TIME KNOWN AS "THE SPANISH INQUISITION" !!!

Or,

Howzabout the "WARRIOR POPE" Julius II: When a rather large city was beseiged by his troops, surrounding and starving the city into submission......the second in command asked the Saintly Pope Julius what to do.

Popey-Dopey Julius II replied: KILL THEM.....KILL THEM ALL!!!

The Second in Command, shocked.....stated: "But, your Holy Popiness.....almost 1/2 of the population of the city are CATHOLICS !!!"

Whereupon Popey-Dopey Julius II stated:KILL THEM...KILL THEM ALL.....GOD WILL KNOW HIS OWN !!!!

Now, CWS......I want to ask you some questions:

(1) Do you think that Popey-Dopey Julius II was EVIL ????

(2) When the Second in Command carried out His Popiness's order was HE EVIL ?!?!?

(3) Were the Catholics who STILL followed the PSYCHO, His Holiness the Popey-Dopey........EVIL ?????

And, finally......considering the Historical Fact that the Christians (Catholics & Protestants) were barbarically annihilating each other for decades in Medieval Times......were they EVIL ???

Surely, the Christians on either side KNEW that they were acting as savages.....torturing, and butchering each other IN THE NAME OF THEIR "GOD".......were they EVIL ????

Do you Religious Whackjobs (Christians and Jews included) think that it is honky-dory to butcher, torture and murder your religious enemies if you are sincerely believing that you are PROTECTING your delusional "god" ???

I like you CWS, you are most definitely a good, very likeable guy...... and I hate to wake you up....... but RELIGION is a tool that results in a helluva lot of GOOD.......but also EVIL

And, good friend......the same goes for Catholics.

Bottom line: RELIGION IS A DELUSION .....be aware that delusions are dangerous.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1) Do you think that Popey-Dopey Julius II was EVIL ????

(2) When the Second in Command carried out His Popiness's order was HE EVIL ?!?!?

(3) Were the Catholics who STILL followed the PSYCHO, His Holiness the Popey-Dopey........EVIL ?????

1. Well sure I will answer, though I don't actually know all the details, or facts, but just lets say what your saying reflects what happened.
2. I think Pope Julius was hastly taking action on those within the city, and it could be said was acting evil, perhaps he was somewhat under the control of Satan, which reflects bad on him now, if this is all true as to what you said.
3. He was less evil, but then again, he could of been used by Satan, as happens all the time with all sorts of leaders, either religious or not.
4. Those who followed this Pope, didn't have the choice to decide, so I would say they had no say in the matter, and were not being evil, or an agent or rep for Satan.
5. I think even the best of men can and have been used of Satan, and I think it can still happen.
6. Judas Iscariot, wasn't all that bad of a person but he did get used, his reaction was to kill himself, which he did.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1) Do you think that Popey-Dopey Julius II was EVIL ????

1. Well sure I will answer, though I don't actually know all the details, or facts, but just lets say what your saying reflects what happened.
2. I think Pope Julius was hastly taking action on those within the city, and it could be said was acting evil, perhaps he was somewhat under the control of Satan, which reflects bad on him now, if this is all true as to what you said.
3. He was less evil, but then again, he could of been used by Satan, as happens all the time with all sorts of leaders, either religious or not.
4. Those who followed this Pope, didn't have the choice to decide, so I would say they had no say in the matter, and were not being evil, or an agent or rep for Satan.
5. I think even the best of men can and have been used of Satan, and I think it can still happen.
6. Judas Iscariot, wasn't all that bad of a person but he did get used, his reaction was to kill himself, which he did.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Good ole CWS, I hope the story (it's a historical fact) about His Holiness Popey-Dopey Julius II is not all you got after my somewhat detailed post.

I gave you a lot to think about.

G'luck.

Sorry bout that,

1. Again I hear people ranting about those really good people, Christians, while evil people Islam get a pass.
2. This is the world we live in, you just can't see it.:eek:
3. Ignorant people always ranted against those who revealed and stood by truth.
4. History always repeats itself.
5. They were agianst Noah.
6. The Prophets.
7. Jesus.
8. The Catholic Church.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Again I hear people ranting about those really good people, Christians, while evil people Islam get a pass.
2. This is the world we live in, you just can't see it.:eek:
3. Ignorant people always ranted against those who revealed and stood by truth.
4. History always repeats itself.
5. They were agianst Noah.
6. The Prophets.
7. Jesus.
8. The Catholic Church.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

CWS,

I want to reiterate, again, that I consider you the Creme de la Creme of the most Honest, Likable, above average in Intelligence chaps that I know.

However, there is something essential in this thread that you are missing or dodging.

And that is:

What about dudes like the INCOMPARABLE, MOST SUPER PSYCHO of all the MONSTERS in the HISTORY of MANKIND:The Jesuit SAVANAROLA and his Merry Band of Catholic Psychos perpetrating the HORRENDOUS "SPANISH INQUISITION ???

These SUPER PSYCHOS perpetrated the MOST HORRENDOUSLY UNBELIEVABLE TORTURES and MURDERS UNPARALLELED IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND !!!!

Were they EVIL ????

And, what about "His Holiness" the Popey-Dopey whose underling was the SUPER PSYCHO Savanarola ?

And, don't for a second try to dodge the issue by stating that "His Holiness" the Popey-Dopey didn't know anything about it !!!

Even a lobotomized paramecium would realize that this UNEQUALED HORROR in the WESTERN RELIGION couldn't somehow, miraculously, be unnoticed by "His Holiness" Popey Dopey. ESPECIALLY, since "His Holiness" Popey Dopey was the NUMERO UNO HONCHO of the Catholic Enterprise, and the Jesuits were known to be the "apple of his eye". And, the fact that the knowledge of what goes on in the Western Religious World was certainly one of Popey-Dopey's major duties. Plus, these Jesuits were Popey-Dopey's direct underlings directly reporting to him their activities.

So the conclusion is inescapable: POPEY DOPEY KNEW ABOUT THE "SPANISH INQUISITION"......and did "bupkus".

In other words: "His Holiness Popey-Dopey GAVE HIS TACIT APPROVAL......and that's the best case scenario for this ARSEHOLE !!!

So, was "His Holiness" Popey-Dopey EVIL ???

But, that is not all.

Consider the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS.....probably MILLIONS of both the Catholics and Protestants that heinously tortured and murdered each other and died gruesome deaths.

Were they EVIL ???

Ya see, my dear chap....... The Catholics WERE....(PAST TENSE) just as fucked up.....probably even more than the IRREFUTABLY fucked up Muslims.

Of course, the Muslims have ALWAYS been fucked up. Because, as followers of ISLAM, a bloodthirsty "Religious" concoction by a crazed MASS MURDERER, THIEF, and PEDOPHILIC RAPIST, MOHAMMED there is no other rational conclusion......especially when the RIDICULOUS AGENDA of the Quran is so explicit.

So, my dear chap......what are you OBVIOUSLY missing ???

Answer: You are missing the fact that the existence or non-existence of "GOD" cannot be proven, or disproven. And, hence "RELIGION" could be a lot of BULLSHIT.

RELIGIONS do a helluva lot of good. But, RELIGIONS ARE DELUSIONS....DELUSIONS are mental activities that are disconnected from REALITY.

Crap like "there is a heaven where one can ETERNALLY hump 72 virgins and get wasted on hash".....or, "the knowledge that "GOD" comes in 3 parts: Dad, Son, and Gasper (the Holy GHost).....which is an obviously unprovable fantasy, etc.

AND, DELUSIONS CAN BE DANGEROUS EVIL HAPPENINGS, and/or THESE RELIGIONS i.e., DELUSIONS, PROVOKE IRRATIONAL HAPPENINGS !!!

Now, as an " intelligent religious person" you may not accept the above analysis.

And, that's OK.

However, ya gotta admit that:

A NON-DELUSIONAL person, i.e. an Agnostic or Atheist woulda NEVER perpetrated those RIDICULOUSLY EVIL, BARBARIC SLAUGHTERS (probably with millions dead) ...in the NAME OF RELIGION.....and, these, did Historically occur.

Now, the Atheists, i.e. the COMMIES.....out did, by far, even the DELUSIONAL CATHOLICS. But that doesn't have anything to do with the case that the DELUSIONAL RELIGIOUS WHACKJOBS HORRENDOUSLY ANNIHILATED MILLIONS !!!

Ya gotta admit that :

THOSE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE SLAUGHTERED IN THE NAME OF RELIGION WOULDA LED A HELLUVA LOT OF A BETTER LIVES IF THERE WASN'T ANY RELIGION.....ESPECIALLY THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION !!!

And so, CWS, my dear chap ..... that is my heartfelt message to you.

As a committed Catholic, of course, you won't change......for the present time.

Hopefully, when you get to analyzing.....with time....you'll KNOW how fucking ridiculous this whole Religious thing is, which is, in REALITY: FANTASY & REGURGITATED MYTHOLOGY replicated into Christianity, Islam, Judaism, etc....

THEN.....you will change.

I have hope for you.

G'Luck.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I dont know man, I wasn't around when as you say, the millions were slaughtered by Catholics, so I can't say that I was resposible, or even what evils they may have done.
2. Could be they were misled of Satan, most likely if everything that took place, happened like you said.
3. Or the Catholics of that age, got fed up, and pushed back, I don't know, I wasn't there to witness it, lets leave the past where it is, and focus on now.
4. Islam/Muslims are the ones killing for allah, and in my expert opinion, allah is Satan, which I think we agree on that.
5. So there you have it.
6. So, seeing we see eye ball to eye ball, on that, lets get busy exposing Islam for what it is, for the betterment of humanity, I know you want that.
7. You're a rare person with lots of guts, there isn't that many like you and I out there, koodos to you my friend.
8. Most people online are some chicken hearted posters, wanna appeace Islam, while Islam won't be appeased.
9. Its up to people like you and I to stand up to Islam here online, and trust me, we are making headway, Islam is crumbling, and its all because of people like you and I, and our work we keep doing online.:clap2:
10. So keep up the good work, you are winning the battle, and we shall over come some day!:clap2:
11. For the good of humanity everywhere.:clap2::clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

first the jews
then the cross
then we win

heheheheh

Samir the schlamir,

Not if enough of us dhimmis wake up to the threat of you Muslim Arseholes.

BTW, Schlamir is the cousin of Schlamazal.....some Jew-boy told me that.

Sorry bout that,

1. I dont know man, I wasn't around when as you say, the millions were slaughtered by Catholics, so I can't say that I was resposible, or even what evils they may have done.
2. Could be they were misled of Satan, most likely if everything that took place, happened like you said.
3. Or the Catholics of that age, got fed up, and pushed back, I don't know, I wasn't there to witness it, lets leave the past where it is, and focus on now.
4. Islam/Muslims are the ones killing for allah, and in my expert opinion, allah is Satan, which I think we agree on that.
5. So there you have it.
6. So, seeing we see eye ball to eye ball, on that, lets get busy exposing Islam for what it is, for the betterment of humanity, I know you want that.
7. You're a rare person with lots of guts, there isn't that many like you and I out there, koodos to you my friend.
8. Most people online are some chicken hearted posters, wanna appeace Islam, while Islam won't be appeased.
9. Its up to people like you and I to stand up to Islam here online, and trust me, we are making headway, Islam is crumbling, and its all because of people like you and I, and our work we keep doing online.:clap2:
10. So keep up the good work, you are winning the battle, and we shall over come some day!:clap2:
11. For the good of humanity everywhere.:clap2::clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

CWS,

Keep trying to understand the BIG Picture. Don't dodge it.

As I stated.....as far as I'm concerned, you're Creme de La Creme among the people I came into contact with....with the exception of my wife.

And, I have met a helluva lot of fine people.

G'luck, my friend.

Last edited:
Personally - all organized religions are ridiculous - they just reach different levels of hilarity. Talk about some absurd ideas, take the Catholic church. Until I learned about the world's other religions, it was the record-setter and -holder of the most unbelievable manipulative crap around. The Muslim religion definitely covers that and more. It quit simply is outrageous.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is precisely why those wise old guys who set it all up made damn sure this great nation could never become a theocracy. We are a nation under God not religion - and the difference scans light years.

I don't believe in any one of the Organized Religions of the World.

This Anthropomorphic god 95% of you worship is just pure fucking ridiculous. Belief in fantasy and myths is what it is.

I believe in Einstein's or Spinoza's God. Where God, if It exists, is the Sum Total of the Laws of the Universe.

Praying to god of the Organized Religions of the World has the same statistical results as praying to the nearest rock in your garden.....AND YOU FUCKING KNOW IT !!!

Yet, does that wake you up from your ridiculous beliefs in FANTASY ?????

I don't know if my God exists or not, but if It does, prayers to my God is like praying to a lightening so it won't strike you.

When we die, we will become fertilizer.... just like the lowly cockroach snuffling (my cute neologism) around hither and yon.

DEAL WITH THAT.

Nothing more ridiculous than the other Organized Religions of the World is ISLAM !!!!!

Here BILLIONS of Religious Idiots believe in a Political Force masquerading as a Religion because Mohammed throws in Allah, some religious horseshit, and sweetens up the concoction with boinking 72 virgins, and getting wasted on drugs for Eternity.

And, who is this fucking PROPHET MOHAMMED ???

Mohammed is the HISTORICALLY DOCUMENTED MASS MURDERER (described as such in ISLAM'S own 2nd Sacred book after the Koran....the HADITH), THIEF, and PEDOPHILIC RAPIST !!!!!

And, BILLIONS of Religious Idiots are worshiping this MONUMENTAL FRAUD !!!!

HOW FUCKING RIDICULOUS CAN ONE GET ?!?!?

Or you preaching to the choir or just preaching?

Hinduism is the oldest religion. next Judaism, followed by Buddhism, Christianity, Islam.

Considering Islam is younger than Christianity, they may not have caught up with them yet in the mass murder department.
i think Islam has exceeded in the mass murder department.

Sorry bout that,

******gautama's answer******

1. I'm not trying to dodge anything, ofcourse I live in this era, and can't speak for Christians who lived a thousand years ago more or less.
2. Satan has a very powerful effect on some people more than others.
3. Anyone can be turned astray by Satan.
4. Anyone can be brought down by Satan, but the only problem Satan has, he can't touch you after your dead, God can, but not Satan.
5. Satan has an end, but God, Jesus Christ does not, thats where mans strenght abides.
6. This is faith, faith in knowing God has final control, in this world, and thats where Christians need to know we can find strenght.
7. I know you don't believe in Jesus Christ gautama, and thats your choice, and ofcourse Gods choice, for many are called but few chosen.
8. How God decides to call or choose a person is not within my reach of knowledge, can the called or chosen know if they were either called or chosen is another great question?
9. But I am greatful so very indeed greatful to be within the Church of God, being lost, yes I was, but being found yes I am.
10. Sometimes the first step in the right direction is the only one that counts or is needed.
11. The rest God takes care of.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

******Ozmars answer******

1. I tend to agree, for Islam murders the soul for ever, Christians even if doing Satan's work, killing or being killed can not send an innocent person to eternal damnation.
2. And even if Satan misleads Christians to do evil things, its still Satan doing it through mislead people, and I can not say for sure if these Christians are fulling held responsible.
3. But if you do evil for Satan, and are a follower of his, as *ALL* those in Islam are, then you have doubled your doom, your punishment is assured, you will be flung into eternal hell and damnation.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

******gautama's answer******

1. I'm not trying to dodge anything, ofcourse I live in this era, and can't speak for Christians who lived a thousand years ago more or less.
2. Satan has a very powerful effect on some people more than others.
3. Anyone can be turned astray by Satan.
4. Anyone can be brought down by Satan, but the only problem Satan has, he can't touch you after your dead, God can, but not Satan.
5. Satan has an end, but God, Jesus Christ does not, thats where mans strenght abides.
6. This is faith, faith in knowing God has final control, in this world, and thats where Christians need to know we can find strenght.
7. I know you don't believe in Jesus Christ gautama, and thats your choice, and ofcourse Gods choice, for many are called but few chosen.
8. How God decides to call or choose a person is not within my reach of knowledge, can the called or chosen know if they were either called or chosen is another great question?
9. But I am greatful so very indeed greatful to be within the Church of God, being lost, yes I was, but being found yes I am.
10. Sometimes the first step in the right direction is the only one that counts or is needed.
11. The rest God takes care of.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

CWS.

I debated with myself for some time on whether I should respond to your dodge to my questions, my friend.

Why ? Answer: because it will lead to a dead end, embarrass you and your logic, and in the process offend you and create a rift between us which I definitely do not want.

But, then I came to the conclusion, probably the incorrect one, that it is important that you'd want me to show you, or at least present to you......my concept of the TRUTH even if it embarrasses the hell outa yours.

So, here goes.....

CWS, you state that you are NOT dodging my questions which are very specific.

My questions cite several.....and there's a helluva lot more known, Historically Documented cases confirmed of occurrence that you would have to "dodge" with your "cop out" responses.

For example: The decades of the slaughter of Catholics against Protestants during the Medieval Times regarding the verbiage of the particular DOGMA of their CULTS.

In other words, these two Christian Cults had HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of each other torturing and murdering each other most HORRENDOUSLY.......all in the name of RELIGION !!!........ THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION !!!

You gotta admit: the delusional religious idiots woulda been alive....or lived longer and certainly felt better.....if they didn't die but for their fucking RELIGIOUS BELIEFS !!!

The question I asked was: Were these delusional religious idiots EVIL ? And, you gave your non-responsive answer with the "I dunno" and the usual "SATAN verbiage".

Same thing with the SUPER MONSTER PSYCHO, the CATHOLIC CHRISTIAN, JESUIT SAVANAROLA, and his Merry Bunch of Psycho Catholic underlings COMMITTING THE MOST HORRIFIC GROUP TORTURE UNPARALLELLED IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND, THE "SPANISH INQUISITION", with the tacit approval of "His Holiness" the Popey-Dopey.

I asked you if these arseholes were EVIL ?

And, your response was the usual "I dunno" and the usual non-responsive "SATAN verbiage".

Same thing with that arsehole, "His Holiness" Popey Dopey who obviously knew what the hell was going on.......and did bupkus.

Your responses to all of these MONUMENTAL QUESTIONS REGARDING YOUR FAITH & THE HISTORY OF YOUR FAITH ........you sweep under the rug......with, essentially: I DUNNO ?!?!? and the SATAN VERBIAGE ?!?!?

CWS, FACE UP TO IT.......YOU ARE DODGING THE QUESTIONS......AND, YOU FUCKING KNOW IT !!!

"I don't know, I wasn't there 6 or 7 hundred years ago " is no fucking answer when historical facts recording these events are indisputable. Naturally, we don't know what each and every individual delusional religious idiot thought to himself as he was torturing or getting tortured....or murdering another Christian, or getting murdered by another Christian from a different cult.

BUT, UNQUESTIONINGLY THESE ARE UNASSAILABLE FACTS THAT THESE FUCKING RIDICULOUS DELUSIONAL CHRISTIANS OF BOTH CULTS WERE HORRENDOUSLY ANNIHILATING EACH OTHER........WHEN, IN POINT OF FACT......IT IS IRREFUTABLE THAT THEY WOULD NOT HAVE DIED IN THE NAME OF THEIR RELIGION IF THEY DIDN'T HAVE THAT FUCKING CHRISTIAN RELIGION !!!!!

And, so my dear CWS........how do you respond to these MONUMENTAL HISTORIC EVENTS IN THE RELIGION OF YOUR FAITH ?????

ARE YOU GOING TO RUN AWAY AND PREFER TO BURY YOUR HEAD IN THE SANDS OF IGNORANCE BECAUSE YOU ARE AFRAID OF THE TRUTH ?????

Answer: "I DUNNO"......or SATAN verbiage ??????

CWS, you claim that you are NOT dodging the issue by your non-responsive "SATAN verbiage".

Surely, you must admit that is a COP OUT of Gargantuan Proportions !!!!

Let me spell it out for you: This "SATAN verbiage is non-responsive because it is a RELIGIOUS BULLSHIT answer.

It is a RELIGIOUS BULLSHIT answer because it can be used to DODGE any question on any subject.

Example: A jerk murders his parents for their money. Question to the jerk: Why did you murder your parents. Answer: "Dunno, SATAN made me do it".

In this example, you, as a Catholic, probably will agree with the Catholic "PC" answer involving SATAN in this matter........BUT, COMING DOWN FROM THE "HEAVEN & HELL" BULLSHIT, THE ANSWER IN REALISTIC TERMS IS: HE MURDERED FOR MONEY !!!

Another example.....and there are ZILLIONS of them....

Example: Johnnie, why did you steal them thar cookies ?
Answer: "I dunno, SATAN made me do it."

Again......as a Catholic, YOU might deduce that SATAN had some part in this squalid affair (joke)......BUT WE ALL KNOW IN "REALISTIC TERMS" THAT THE FUCKING KID LIKES COOKIES AND HE WAS HUNGRY !!!

CWS, getting the picture ??? Doncha see that the RELIGIOUS BULLSHIT in terms of REALITY is NON-RESPONSIVE .....and AMORPHOUS ????? Actually......COMPLETELY MEANINGLESS ????

DONCHA SEE THAT "RELIGIOUS BULLSHIT" ANSWERS CAN BE USED TO DODGE REALITY IN ABSOLUTELY EVERY CASE......NO MATTER HOW OBVIOUS THE RESPONSE ????

Example: Why did Hitler invade Russia ? Answer: "GOD knows".

Why did you build your house on that hill ? Answer: "GOD knows".

Why did you marry your wife ? Answer: "GOD knows".

And, now that you realize that "I dunno", and the "SATAN verbiage" are DODGES & NON-RESPONSIVE......the BIG QUESTION IS: WHY WERE YOU COMPELLED TO USE THESE PHONEY RESPONSES ????

And, the answer my friend, is the one that I am almost 100% sure that, at the present time ........ YOU WILL NOT ACCEPT.

The answer to your NON-RESPONSIVENESS and DODGING is that if you did NOT dodge the questions you would have had to admit that your Catholicism, is UNADULTERATED, UNMITIGATED BULLSHIT......as ALL RELIGIONS ARE.

BECAUSE RELIGIONS ARE DELUSIONS......constantly at odds with REALITY.......causing a helluva lot of good......but a helluva lot of EVIL as well.

Bottom line: IMO, it's better to live a life grounded in REALITY than in RELIGIOUS BULLSHIT.

My friend CWS, naturally the choice is yours. And, with time I am almost positive..... as you seek the TRUTH (and not "dodge" it) ...... you will come to the same conclusion that I have.

G'luck.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Oh contrae my friend.
2. The answer you're looking for is never coming from me.
3. The past isn't the present, you're living in the past, and holding Christians in general to the past.
4. You see ol chum, even God doesn't do that, and you indeed are being more strict than God.
5. I am the total sum of my human experiance, but God has forgiven all the bad in my past, that which I used to be in my past before I met God that is, then I was born again, and God will forgive all the mistakes I make presently and in the future.
6. Thats a very forgiving spirit, don't ya think?
7. You on the other had want to bash any Christian over the head for something that may of happened a thousand years ago.
8. You want to beat down Christians, and that is wrong, your going down the wrong path.
9. On the other hand, you want to beat down Islam too, and thats something that does earn you some points in Gods eyes.
10. Just get rid of the Christian bashing, and beating down, and I think perhaps you just may get somewhere, I couldn't promise it ofcourse, its Gods call.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Oh contrae my friend.
2. The answer you're looking for is never coming from me.
3. The past isn't the present, you're living in the past, and holding Christians in general to the past.
4. You see ol chum, even God doesn't do that, and you indeed are being more strict than God.
5. I am the total sum of my human experiance, but God has forgiven all the bad in my past, that which I used to be in my past before I met God that is, then I was born again, and God will forgive all the mistakes I make presently and in the future.
6. Thats a very forgiving spirit, don't ya think?
7. You on the other had want to bash any Christian over the head for something that may of happened a thousand years ago.
8. You want to beat down Christians, and that is wrong, your going down the wrong path.
9. On the other hand, you want to beat down Islam too, and thats something that does earn you some points in Gods eyes.
10. Just get rid of the Christian bashing, and beating down, and I think perhaps you just may get somewhere, I couldn't promise it ofcourse, its Gods call.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

CWS,

Sorry old chap, but you are persisting with your dodge by obfuscating the issue with RELIGIOUS BULLSHIT.

You bring YOUR "GOD", a non-proven entity, into the discussion to prove YOUR point, when every Tom, Dick, and Harry can bring THEIR "GODS" into the argument to prove THEIR points.

Doncha see how THERE CAN BE NO RESOLUTION OF THE TRUTH OF ANY ISSUE IF EVERYONE BRINGS IN THEIR GODS & SATANS to prove THEIR POINTS ?!?!?

Nope, CWS......you just gotta face it: You can't use your RELIGIOUS BULLSHIT with "SATAN verbiage" and YOUR interpretation of what YOUR "GOD'S" opinion is to resolve ANY ISSUE as to the TRUTH of the matter.

CWS, I know it's useless to discuss YOUR GREAT FLAW in ANY discussion because of your religiosity.

To repeat:

You simply do not understand that you can't run around using YOUR version of SATAN & GOD to prove or disprove anything.

WHY ?

ANSWER: BECAUSE YOUR OPPONENTS WILL USE "THEIR" GODS, and "THEIR" SATANS to prove yours is BULLSHIT.

Again, CWS.......

Start thinking about the BIG picture without your RELIGIOUS BULLSHIT.

G'Luck.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back