Blast from the past...

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
We our moving our office to a new building and thus throwing out all manner of things that are stuck on shelves and closets. In this junk I found a box of Windows 95 install CD's, a stack of Windows 3.1 install floppy disks (now that's old),
:D

We our moving our office to a new building and thus throwing out all manner of things that are stuck on shelves and closets. In this junk I found a box of Windows 95 install CD's, a stack of Windows 3.1 install floppy disks (now that's old),
I have an abacus I'll let you have....... The power cord is still good....... :eusa_whistle:

I have an abacus I'll let you have....... The power cord is still good....... :eusa_whistle:

Is it wireless?

Do you have any puters that will run Win 3.1?

I doubt that very much...
:tongue-44:

If my memory serves me, and I might be wrong...I think the RAM limit for Win 3x is 256 and I think it has to be a 386 puter. Would be pretty hard to find one that still works...course I have no idea why you would want one. I don't think you can even do TCP/IP ...maybe...been a long time

Cause it would be cool to see again, but not worth the time to pursue....

I still have an antique 486......... Not that it works........ :D

Will they fit into a bird cage?

Cause it would be cool to see again, but not worth the time to pursue....

Been maybe 3-4 years ago, but we were sending off old computers/servers etc. to a company that does somethng with them, anyway there were several monstrous old Compaqs there - I plugged one in and it was a Win 3.1 OS...it was pretty funny watching it bootup and then the "ta-da" sound when loaded.
Funny side story...we found one that was the PC belonging to the then GM...pretty interesting emails and documents....

New Topics

Forum List

Back