Blaming the Unvaccinated for Covid Is Like....

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
....having the condom break when you're with your honey, and then raging over to your neighbor's house and screaming at him for your broken condom.

.....right.

In any sane time, the neighbor would call the cops on the offender. Dude. It's not my fault YOUR condom broke--get a better condom.

In any sane time, the wearer of said condom would be upset at the condom company, especially if this was happening on a wide scale, as we see.

But we don't live in sane times. Liberals are in a full-on Moral Panic complete with delusions.

When you're delusional, you stomp over to your neighbor's house and rage at him for your broken condom.

....having the condom break when you're with your honey, and then raging over to your neighbor's house and screaming at him for your broken condom.

.....right.

In any sane time, the neighbor would call the cops on the offender. Dude. It's not my fault YOUR condom broke--get a better condom.

In any sane time, the wearer of said condom would be upset at the condom company, especially if this was happening on a wide scale, as we see.

But we don't live in sane times. Liberals are in a full-on Moral Panic complete with delusions.

When you're delusional, you stomp over to your neighbor's house and rage at him for your broken condom.

The new spike in hospitalizations is near totally unvaccinated people. Those same people spread the disease without know they had it.
Who Do you think is responsible for it?

Speaking from personal experience there? Tutt tutt.
Next time, give him a blow job. You must be good at it with neighbors and whomever else wants some of your huffing and puffing.

You done, Gracie?

Maybe you want to rethink that post.

You done, Gracie?

Maybe you want to rethink that post.
Just showing how I can twist what you say, too. Take your own advice, or is reading comprehension beyond you? If so, you have my condolences. So....nah. No need to rethink what I posted. It's what I got from your OP, just like how you did in my thread.

Tissue? Don't like it when it's tit for tat, do ya?

.....right.

Because it may affect my heath, but I taken to wear a mask again.

Speaking from personal experience there? Tutt tutt.
Next time, give him a blow job. You must be good at it with neighbors and whomever else wants some of your huffing and puffing.

Sue is the original Karen.

1628762822706.png

The more apt sex analogy between the vaccinated and unvaccinated is sleeping with someone who has herpes or hepatitis (unvaccinated), giving it to you and then saying when confronted, “My body my choice.”

Last edited:
There is no "our" it's just you trying to justify your total lack of concern for those around you.

Your vaccine doesn't work on transmission and contraction. That is not my problem. Put the blame on Pfizer, or J&J. Moderna coming soon. Be a good liberal and hate on Big Corp like you used to do. C'mon now, have you forgotten?

The more apt sex analogy between the vaccinated and unvaccinated is sleeping with someone who has herpes or hepatitis (unvaccinated) and giving it to you and then saying when confronted, “My body my choice.”

Doesn't matter. The condom is supposed to protect you. That was the point. If the condom is non-protective because it is BREAKING that is not the fault of the unvaxxed.

Pfizer is down to 39% efficacy in transmission. That would not even earn the EAU, you realize.

That is not the fault of the unvaccinated.

Doesn't matter. The condom is supposed to protect you. That was the point. If the condom is non-protective because it is BREAKING that is not the fault of the unvaxxed.

Pfizer is down to 39% efficacy in transmission. That would not even earn the EAU, you realize.

That is not the fault of the unvaccinated.

It is if you refuse to get vaccinated, Islamophobic Twit.

If everyone was vaccinated, then transmission wouldn't be a problem.

Your vaccine doesn't work on transmission and contraction. That is not my problem. Put the blame on Pfizer, or J&J. Moderna coming soon. Be a good liberal and hate on Big Corp like you used to do. C'mon now, have you forgotten?
I place the blame for your actions on you where it belongs.

Isn't it weird that these governors, white house resident, bureaucracy...our elites so to speak keep pushing this poison vaxx. The American people, indeed the world is fed up with this bullshit and still they are pushing it. I read something yesterday about the 'elites; wanting about 235,000,000 folks dead in before 2035 and I suspect it's gonna be because a lot of you got that vaxx that is going to impact your ovaries ladies becoming part of your DNA meaning...less babies born. and some of you others...are just going to contract the covid virus in the next few years and the outcome is not gonna be well..let's just say it's not gonna go well.

Forum List

Back