Blame Canada

Eh, since you are Muslim, you justify lying to me. I need a penny to toss - heads you're not lying, tails you are. Boring, as there is nothing intellectual or even challenging about debating with one who justify lies. The 'integrity' of debate, by default, is not there (and fully supported by your numerous lies and ad hominems).

Any insults of mine followed your vilification of Islam. I've never justified "lying" to you as you well know; you wouldn't be worth the effort even if it wasn't forbidden for me to do so outside of war and other specific circumstances. False accusations of dishonesty demonstrate your unwillingness to carry on an intelligent discussion, though that had already been made evident by your many litanies of childish comments regarding Islam.

I prefer Charmin. :thup:

:clap2:

I applaud the unique use of the "thup" smilie.

Kalam, I cannot believe you are swallowing this bait.

It is unfortunate that no Islamic nation serves as a leader.

Without this, the entire religion is defined by their worst elements.

Here is a picture of Piss Christ. It is a crucifix of Christ in a urine. It was originally displayed in a gallery in 1987.

PissChrist_278x360.jpg

When the picture was originally displayed, there was an outcry from Christian conservatives who wanted it removed from the gallery. Liberals defended it as freedom of speech. I believe the picture was not removed.

As a Christian, this picture offends me greatly. However, I support the right of the gallery to display it. In America, we should not and do not censor because something offends religious sensibilities. We do not live in a theocratic society that places religion above freedom and liberty.

Comedy Central is a business, and they have every right what they wish to broadcast. Media companies have given in to boycotts in the past and I imagine they will in the future. However, they should allow South Park to display Mohammad for the same reason as the offensive Piss Christ should be allowed to be displayed in an art gallery. In America, we do not censor because it offends religious sensibilities, no matter what the religion. The standards for Islam should be no different than the standards for Christianity.

And liberals should be just as vociferous in their defense of South Park as they were of the art community two decades ago.

This thread is a perfect example of why not to raise your child up to be religious. Let them decide after they grow up.

Just so we're clear, you're claiming that this blog is representative of 1.5 billion people? "Abu Talhah al Amrikee" (Zachary A. Chesser) and the head of the group, "Yusuf Khattab" (Joseph Cohen, former Jewish extremist/Israeli settler,) are overzealous converts who are given a voice by bigoted morons like you. Go back to lighting your farts on fire or whatever it is that you dipshits do while waiting for an excuse to vilify Muslims.
Revolution Muslim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Younus Abdullah Muhammad who converted 10 years ago
Adam Pearlman=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Yahiye_Gadahn

The episode also included Jesus, Buddah and Moses

Good for Parker and Stone to show nobody is off limits.

Eh, since you are Muslim, you justify lying to me. I need a penny to toss - heads you're not lying, tails you are. Boring, as there is nothing intellectual or even challenging about debating with one who justify lies. The 'integrity' of debate, by default, is not there (and fully supported by your numerous lies and ad hominems).

Any insults of mine followed your vilification of Islam. I've never justified "lying" to you as you well know; you wouldn't be worth the effort even if it wasn't forbidden for me to do so outside of war and other specific circumstances. False accusations of dishonesty demonstrate your unwillingness to carry on an intelligent discussion, though that had already been made evident by your many litanies of childish comments regarding Islam.
Your book of your religion justifies lying to me, an infidel - several entries.

I bet you want to call me a ****, yet again, and blame me for your doing so. You're a good little Muslim - a great ambassador for your religion. :lol:

Last edited:
Your book of your religion justifies lying to me, an infidel - several entries.
The Qur'an? Please, don't hesitate to be more specific.

I bet you want to call me a ****, yet again, and blame me for your doing so.
It sure sounds like you want me to. Islamophobia always seems to be accompanied by a persecution complex.

You're a good little Muslim - a great ambassador for your religion. :lol:
You wouldn't know.

I prefer Charmin. :thup:

:clap2:

I applaud the unique use of the "thup" smilie.
:thup:

Kalam, I cannot believe you are swallowing this bait.
What bait? Xenophon's second-rate trolling or Si Modo's credulous acceptance of any and all defamatory claims about Islam? If I held myself above discussions like this, I wouldn't frequent USMB in the first place.

I disagree. Centralization of religious authority is never a good thing; it stifles creative thought. We were told from the beginning that Islam's destiny was division into many schools of belief, so this heterogeneity and the marketplace of ideas it creates are things that should be embraced. To give one person or group authority over all religious matters is to entrust them with a power that belongs solely to God. The legitimacy of such a system died along with the final prophet (SAWS.)

Only in ignorant minds.

I disagree. Centralization of religious authority is never a good thing; it stifles creative thought. We were told from the beginning that Islam's destiny was division into many schools of belief, so this heterogeneity and the marketplace of ideas it creates are things that should be embraced. To give one person or group authority over all religious matters is to entrust them with a power that belongs solely to God. The legitimacy of such a system died along with the final prophet (SAWS.)

Only in ignorant minds.

Ok, "only in ignorant minds."

Ignorant Minds have Exterminated Millions.

My point wasn't to suggest there should be an "Islamic Pope."

My point was to suggest that some Islamic country lead others in vigorously condemning Islamists that resort to violent threats against anyone, including South Park Producers.

Last edited:
Ok, "only in ignorant minds."

Ignorant Minds have Exterminated Millions.
They wouldn't get far with us, I assure you.

My point wasn't to suggest there should be an "Islamic Pope."

My point was to suggest that some Islamic country lead others in vigorously condemning Islamists that resort to violent threats against anyone, including South Park Producers.
In that case, I apologize for misinterpreting your post. I'll assume that you mean violent threats against non-combatants. Still, this raises several issues. Having one nation at the helm of the religion would be inappropriate, because Islamists reject the notion that Muslims should be divided by political boundaries in the first place. The call would have to come from a scholar, which brings us back to the issue of decentralization. No single scholar or body of scholars exercises influence over a large enough portion of believers to speak for the entire religion (though that doesn't stop them from attempting to do so.) Secondly, any person or group who is "vigorously" devoted to denouncing threats runs the risk of being disregarded as a stooge of the West. Thirdly, I don't think it makes sense to hold the entire religion accountable when a single person posts a threatening remark on a blog. This incident doesn't deserve the amount of attention it's receiving; death threats are issued on the internet every day and nobody has time to monitor and condemn every one of them.

Forum List

Back