Blacks Whining About Affirmative Action

Juicin

Gold Member
Mar 2, 2016
For some reason, (probably because the mods have racist ****** sympathizers), the only thread in this whole god damned site I can't respond to is the affirmative action thread by IM2. You can openly support a racial apartheid scheme but calling the blacks what they are is too far? Hahahah

Delusional ******* who think that they can run and jump faster than the rest of us but are just as smart need to be told their place.

Beneath the rest of us outside music and sports. Which is why their outcomes are so bad. Which is true ALL OVER THE WORLD. Not a single high achieving black population on the planet for anything anyone gives a shit about. Even in South Africa where the whites built all the infrastructure for them and decent geography. Still, shit hole

Special thanks to IM2 and Paul Essien being the greatest examples of this we could ask for on this board.

That's the end of my ted talk.

For some reason, (probably because the mods have racist ****** sympathizers), the only thread in this whole god damned site I can't respond to is the affirmative action thread by IM2. You can openly support a racial apartheid scheme but calling the blacks what they are is too far? Hahahah

Delusional ******* who think that they can run and jump faster than the rest of us but are just as smart need to be told their place.

Beneath the rest of us outside music and sports. Which is why their outcomes are so bad. Which is true ALL OVER THE WORLD. Not a single high achieving black population on the planet for anything anyone gives a shit about. Even in South Africa where the whites built all the infrastructure for them and decent geography. Still, shit hole

Special thanks to IM2 and Paul Essien being the greatest examples of this we could ask for on this board.

smallest-violin-funny.gif

Yesterday there was a short period of time when every new thread was about BLM and rasism.
Since I started taking part on this board, the situation appears to have worsened. America could be getting close to the situation in which black people will turn to guns as a remedy.

Yesterday there was a short period of time when every new thread was about BLM and rasism.
Since I started taking part on this board, the situation appears to have worsened. America could be getting close to the situation in which black people will turn to guns as a remedy.

Are you saying that hasn't already happened?

LOL! Have a look at the crime stats in this country.

? Just because our media doesn't show us doesn't mean they're not already doing it. Did you not see the black natinoalist shoot up a NY subway? Happens all the time. Most gang bangers are some form of black nationalist

I'm half white. I don't hate them because of their skin tone. I hate them because they make teh rest of us look pathetic and they openly target those of us who do well here.

We ship in well to do african immigrants by the tens of thousands yet still they live like they're animals. Made one of them fucking president.

? Just because our media doesn't show us doesn't mean they're not already doing it. Did you not see the black natinoalist shoot up a NY subway? Happens all the time. Most gang bangers are some form of black nationalist
That incident was a loud proclamation on the situation reaching the boiling point, even though it's still an isolated example.

That incident was a loud proclamation on the situation reaching the boiling point, even though it's still an isolated example.

Again they don't talk about it. It happens all the time.

We just happen to know 100% this time because i literally watched his fucking youtube channel.

Again vast majority of black criminals are some flavor of black nationalist. Same way whites in prison go racist. Blacks do too.

Are you saying that hasn't already happened?

LOL! Have a look at the crime stats in this country.
Yeah, let's look at the crime stats.

In 2020 blacks led in arrests in 2 categories in the Uniform Crime Report, murder and robbery. I am not going to pretend this is a good thing, but let’s look at the arrest categories whites led in:

Rape, Aggravated assault, Burglary, Larceny-theft, Motor vehicle theft, Arson, Violent crime, Property crime, Other assaults, Forgery and counterfeiting, Fraud, Embezzlement, buying, receiving, and possessing stolen property, Vandalism, carrying, possessing, Weapons, Prostitution and commercialized vice, Sex offenses besides rape and prostitution, Drug abuse violations, Gambling, Offenses against the family and children, Driving under the influence, Liquor laws, Drunkenness, Disorderly conduct, Vagrancy, All other offenses (except traffic), Suspicion, Curfew and loitering law violations.

In 2020, Whites were 51 percent of the offenders for all crimes committed in America. A white offender committed Fifty-four percent of the crimes against persons. Whites committed most property crimes (42%) and crimes against society (65%). Seven out of every ten arrests for crimes in America is on someone white. Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business. Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made two of the most destructive drugs legal, creating millions of addicted citizens. I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of trillions of dollars in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country.

Yeah, let's look at the crime stats.

Again they don't talk about it. It happens all the time.

We just happen to know 100% this time because i literally watched his fucking youtube channel.

Again vast majority of black criminals are some flavor of black nationalist. Same way whites in prison go racist. Blacks do too.
That's a lie. And things are not the same for blacks and whites.

Wrong again asshole.

Whites have been crying since 1776. That's what all this white grievance we see here is about.
Keep lying to yourself....it actually helps us white folk to remain on top....

That's a lie. And things are not the same for blacks and whites.

Yea the blacks are more racist per capita??

Unlike the whites i pay attention you to fucking retards. I know

Uh huh

Renounce your desire for hand outs and you can have your seat at the table as an equal.
Shut the fuck up H1B visa boy. Your ass is here because of a handout.

Shut the fuck up H1B visa boy. Your ass is here because of a handout.

Highest earning ethnic gruop in America is here because of a hand out?

Even H1B's earn more than n i g g e r s. And they dont' even have the right to leverage different employers against eachother. They're indentured servants.

My grandfather came on a J visa because he was a genius doctor, hahahaha

Renounce it, we're taking away affirmative action anyway. You're going to have to do for yourself you fucking bums. Might as well do it with your head held high instead of crying about how your kin can't read.

And why aren't there legions of black H1B's? Look at all them ******* in haiti? Oh yea that's because they're useless. lol

Forum List

Back