Blacks that worship Che - LMAO, ironic to say the least!!!

Seriously,

Is there any real reason to worship Che outside of ----?:confused:

Its a symbol of rebellion...Jeez.

You guys remind me of the person who always tries to make sense of a joke.

Me:Why'd the chicken cross the road?
you: What was a chicken doing in the road?
Me: Jesus help me

There are better symbols of rebellion! Pic of Jesse Owens with the fist bump for example!

Sorry but you don't get to choose which symbols are better for society.

Recently rapper Jay-z went to Cuba with a Che shirt on. If makes me laugh when I hear blacks adore Che, since Che loathed Africans and their dissidents!

Humberto Fontova on Che Guevara | The Distributed Republic
Che says the black "is indolent and lazy" and the European is "forward-looking and intelligent." That was also somehow omitted from that heart-warming movie by Robert Redford

Che was a racist towards Blacks, I knew that years ago.

I don't just blame young black youth. I blame all you people that idolize Che. Back in highschool I had a patch of him on my bag. I had no idea what he symbolized, other than I thought the patch was cool!

So, you think people should look past the whole he was a communist thug part, and celebrate his image as a symbol of rebelion? No thanks.

No, I'm saying that his image is now known as a symbol of rebellion. You don't have to like it, but at least you wont sound so dumb on the topic.
Just like Ayn Rand is a symbol for Cons, you ignore the details to promote the symbol.

Want to cry about it? Go to society and ask "Society, why do you use symbols?"

I hope that helps

You're not telling us anything new.Everybody knows the left has sanitized his image as one of rebellion against oppression. That's what smart people have a problem with. And you call it crying? Ha.

There are better symbols of rebellion! Pic of Jesse Owens with the fist bump for example!

Sorry but you don't get to choose which symbols are better for society.

Who makes the choice then? Communist propagandists.

Last edited:
Recently rapper Jay-z went to Cuba with a Che shirt on. If makes me laugh when I hear blacks adore Che, since Che loathed Africans and their dissidents!

Humberto Fontova on Che Guevara | The Distributed Republic
Che says the black "is indolent and lazy" and the European is "forward-looking and intelligent." That was also somehow omitted from that heart-warming movie by Robert Redford

He also hated Mexicans.

I don't just blame young black youth. I blame all you people that idolize Che. Back in highschool I had a patch of him on my bag. I had no idea what he symbolized, other than I thought the patch was cool!

And now you condemn those that do the same thing you did as being commies. Makes perfect sense doesn't it?

Tengo una remera del Che, y no sé por qué :eusa_shhh:

Che’s actions throughout his life strongly contrast with the romanticized version of his life. Sure Che’s beginnings started with some passion for equality and justice. That is the Che that people remember and embrace, all the while forgetting his blood thirsty ways his actions as the “The Butcher of La Cabaña” and founder of the forced labor camp at Guanahacabibes among other atrocities. He is remembered as a man fighting to achieve freedom from oppression and death but it is forgotten that he became the same man he said he was trying to free people from.

Forum List

Back