Blacks that worship Che - LMAO, ironic to say the least!!!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Recently rapper Jay-z went to Cuba with a Che shirt on. If makes me laugh when I hear blacks adore Che, since Che loathed Africans and their dissidents!

Humberto Fontova on Che Guevara | The Distributed Republic
Che says the black "is indolent and lazy" and the European is "forward-looking and intelligent." That was also somehow omitted from that heart-warming movie by Robert Redford

Ernesto "Che" Guevara "the man was a mass killer. Hundreds were reportedly executed on his watch" Why Do people love a mass murder like Che? // Current
As a young boy growing up, he had a passion for education, literature and philosophy. Mao Zedong
"he worked as a doctor. Che Guevara : Biography

If you see a liberal wearing a Che Guevara t-shirt, say: "Yeah, when I was a kid I thought I was cool and outrageous wearing a Charles Manson t-shirt—until my mom and dad told me exactly the sick things he'd done. I guess you never learned that your sicko mass murderer Che killed way more people than my mass murderer did."
The 365 Ways to Drive a Liberal Crazy, james Delingpole

Ernesto "Che" Guevara "the man was a mass killer. Hundreds were reportedly executed on his watch" Why Do people love a mass murder like Che? // Current
As a young boy growing up, he had a passion for education, literature and philosophy. Mao Zedong

Because they are ignorant and they think he looks cool on a t-shirt. What am I saying? Most younger people probably don't even have a clue who he was, at all.

Liberals have manufactured a myth of Che Guevara that is totally in opposition to the reality of Che Guevara.

The left have elevated his mythology into a courage freedom fighter and communist hero. I think it's just that one man created a cool shirt and bumper sticker with his name on it and leftist like to follow the man, because they like the symbol.

Yet Che in reality ws like every leftist revolutionary. He was about confiscation of private property and destruction of the economies that his ideology infected. As a result of his actions, man people died and the people he said he was trying to help were much worse off!

Because they are ignorant and they think he looks cool on a t-shirt. What am I saying? Most younger people probably don't even have a clue who he was, at all.

but Jayz is neither young or stupid. You cant be stupid and be the big business man he is . So , he should have known what type of person he is

but Jayz is neither young or stupid. You cant be stupid and be the big business man he is . So , he should have known what type of person he is

Wasn't necessarily referring to Jay-Z but rather to PC's quote (bolded).

This. It's a safe assumption that the vast majority of these stupid kids have no idea who he was.

Oh great, another "blacks are so stupid..." post with the usual suspects

Seriously,

Is there any real reason to worship Che outside of ----?:confused:

Its a symbol of rebellion...Jeez.

You guys remind me of the person who always tries to make sense of a joke.

Me:Why'd the chicken cross the road?
you: What was a chicken doing in the road?
Me: Jesus help me

Seriously,

So, you think people should look past the whole he was a communist thug part, and celebrate his image as a symbol of rebelion? No thanks.

Seriously,

So, you think people should look past the whole he was a communist thug part, and celebrate his image as a symbol of rebelion? No thanks.

No, I'm saying that his image is now known as a symbol of rebellion. You don't have to like it, but at least you wont sound so dumb on the topic.
Just like Ayn Rand is a symbol for Cons, you ignore the details to promote the symbol.

Want to cry about it? Go to society and ask "Society, why do you use symbols?"

I hope that helps

I didn't say Blacks are stupid. I inferred Blacks that worship Che (specific to worshipping Che) are ignorant.

Note: I think Latinos, Asians, Whites, Jews, Christians etc that worship Che are ignorant. I am bigoted against any worshipping the false idol Che!

Seriously,

There are better symbols of rebellion! Pic of Jesse Owens with the fist bump for example!

Forum List

Back