Blacks Protest Philly Curfew

The curfew is criminal and militant. And just friggin dumb.

generations of idiocy have lead to this.

Each liberal generation has worked and worked to "help" black people, each generation has not only failed, but made it worse. Now, another dem, is using a brutal curfew to resolve the issues.

make drugs legal and kill welfare.

The men will have nothing to sell and will have to find education and jobs.
The women will no longer be able to live off of checks and will have to either get a man in thier life to help raise the kids or get an education or job, or all of the above.
The children will see thier parents acting like adults and follow the path from poverty via education and jobs.

If the liberals keep doing what they are doing, they are going to keep getting what they got.
like they do in Africa??face it these parasites need to be shipped out of this country!!

I support the curfew in Philadelphia.

If a black person does not smile and wears dark sunglasses.

They are almost impossible to see at night.

So it is easy for them to sneak up and attack you.

But I would be for lifting the ban if the city made a law.

That all black people had to wear florescent vests at night like highway workers and motorcyclist do.

This way, Negros would not be invisible at night and white people would be safer from attack. :cool:

That is some real racist shit Sunni.:evil:

Each liberal generation has worked and worked to "help" black people, each generation has not only failed, but made it worse. Now, another dem, is using a brutal curfew to resolve the issues.

The women will no longer be able to live off of checks and will have to either get a man in thier life to help raise the kids or get an education or job, or all of the above.
The children will see thier parents acting like adults and follow the path from poverty via education and jobs.

If the liberals keep doing what they are doing, they are going to keep getting what they got.
like they do in Africa??face it these parasites need to be shipped out of this country!!

You can go fuck youself too you cum gargling call girl.:thup:

That all black people had to wear florescent vests at night like highway workers and motorcyclist do.

This way, Negros would not be invisible at night and white people would be safer from attack. :cool:

That is some real racist shit Sunni.:evil:
More like extreme sarcasm.

But the racist retards will love it. :cuckoo:

And aren't curfews yet another big government program embraced by the right? Parents aren't accountable for the actions of their children so big brother steps in?

:lol:
What??you are either being sarcastic or are out of your liberal mind!!the right hates big government!!why do you think the tea party is sweeping through the conservative ranks ??it's the polar opposite of the communist sweeping through the democratic ranks!! conservatives are the ones fighting against the liberal immoral bullshit being pushed on our kids!!

Last edited:

in the case of the flash mobs the problem is not the government,whites or even liberals.this is a race issue !!blacks need to be shipped out of America!!the black community as a whole is a drain on civilized society.the reason they are breaking the laws,spreading disease,rioting ect..is because that is what they are designed to do!! I do not blame the poor ignorant black race for their behavior.that would be like blaming fish for swimming.animals like high gravity need to be shipped back to their natural habitat [Africa]where they rape,rob,and kill on empty stomachs rather than do it in the US on full bellies .:eusa_angel:

in the case of the flash mobs the problem is not the government,whites or even liberals.this is a race issue !!blacks need to be shipped out of America!!the black community as a whole is a drain on civilized society.the reason they are breaking the laws,spreading disease,rioting ect..is because that is what they are designed to do!! I do not blame the poor ignorant black race for their behavior.that would be like blaming fish for swimming.animals like high gravity need to be shipped back to their natural habitat [Africa]where they rape,rob,and kill on empty stomachs rather than do it in the US on full bellies .:eusa_angel:

:cuckoo:

This is why people call you a troll.

Mayor Nutter (D) came up with this idea and enforced it with the full support of a city that has voted (D) for decades.

This exteme violation of civil rights is in your lap.

so why do leftist support a police state?
I had nothing to do with the curfew. And you are the one applauding it while I laugh at you.

I've been against it the whole time.

From conception to enforcement.

Maybe you should take the time to ask next time.

fyi; I'll take freedom and the consequinces over tyranny anyday of the week.
heh, sorry, I had you mixed up with another poster. :redface:

I had nothing to do with the curfew. And you are the one applauding it while I laugh at you.

I've been against it the whole time.

From conception to enforcement.

Maybe you should take the time to ask next time.

fyi; I'll take freedom and the consequinces over tyranny anyday of the week.
heh, sorry, I had you mixed up with another poster. :redface:

It's all good.

You can c-p what you said and reply to gaynar.

Carefull though. the level of self laothing needed to be like him could be contagious.

I think since Obama became President blacks have become increasingly more feral.

I don't think blacks see a black President as a sign of equality, but more so as a time rule over white people.

Yeah, you're not a prison yard Crip convert to Islam...

Sure, I believe you....

in the case of the flash mobs the problem is not the government,whites or even liberals.this is a race issue !!blacks need to be shipped out of America!!the black community as a whole is a drain on civilized society.the reason they are breaking the laws,spreading disease,rioting ect..is because that is what they are designed to do!!

The above is probably the stupidest post I've ever read.

And I've read posts by Del, so we're talking REALLY fucking stupid here....

in the case of the flash mobs the problem is not the government,whites or even liberals.this is a race issue !!blacks need to be shipped out of America!!the black community as a whole is a drain on civilized society.the reason they are breaking the laws,spreading disease,rioting ect..is because that is what they are designed to do!!

instead of chimping out with foul language tell me where im wrong....:eusa_whistle:

using del as your analogue pretty much completely decimates your point here.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Forum List

Back