Blacks Need To Be Re-educated

You think Biden is doing a good job. That's fantasy.
No. You thinking I think Biden is doing a good job is fantasy. I think he's doing a fairly shitty job and is still better than anyone the Republicans would nominate.

That's what Biden & Co think. When they start straying away from the Democratic plantation blacks need to be re-educated. Apparently they aren't allowed to think for themselves and, if they do, they must be re-educated.

The Democratic Party in South Carolina, where the Black vote essentially saved Biden's candidacy in the 2020 primary, launched a program seeking to "educate" the state's Black voters this month.

That’s why you don’t believe in democracy. You’re afraid of the back and brown vote.…..whitey.

Ha ha.
He and the rest if the liberals are saving your social programs so you can continue to whine like little children…
I don't receive anything, I see why you still can sat everything is good. But the illegals are gonna end up with your benefits.

That's what Biden & Co think. When they start straying away from the Democratic plantation blacks need to be re-educated. Apparently they aren't allowed to think for themselves and, if they do, they must be re-educated.

The Democratic Party in South Carolina, where the Black vote essentially saved Biden's candidacy in the 2020 primary, launched a program seeking to "educate" the state's Black voters this month.

Xiden’s gonna remind them they “ain’t really black” unless they support him

The grand dragon of the demaklan

Biden let over 10 million in three years. You say that's okay? Before you answer, check the talking points.
Wrong....you need to Change the antiquated laws. It started under Trump...overall immigration is leveling off to Pre 1950 levels. As a percent of the total population, it’s acctually NORMAL in the history of the US and needed because of the labor shortage. You want to blame some one. Blame the businesses who are desperate to hire them.
1707732950262.png

Biden let over 10 million in three years. You say that's okay? Before you answer, check the talking points.
Sure, we need more soldiers to serve in our military to offset the Putin invasion of NATO the Trump supports.

Wrong....you need to Change the antiquated laws. It started under Trump...overall immigration is leveling off to Pre 1950 levels. As a percent of the total population, it’s acctually NORMAL in the history of the US and needed because of the labor shortage. You want to blame some one. Blame the businesses who are desperate to hire them.
View attachment 901039
About 500,000 his last year in office and that's with you loons doing everything to stop him.

Forum List

Back