Blacks Imported from Africa and Killer Bees, the Interesting Parallel.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Joined
Aug 3, 2013
Messages
11,437
Reaction score
2,495
Points
280
Many Blacks were sold to European slave traders in what was called the Gold Coast region of Africa. It was run for the most part by a particular violent tribe of Blacks called the Ashanti. The Ashanti were like the Pequot Indians in Connecticut. Totally savage and obsessed with dominating other tribes. While the Pequots were essentially destroyed with the help of friendly Indian tribes, the Ashanti were not. In fact, the slave traders ended up purchasing many of Ashanti the Ashanti sold to them and many competing tribe's individuals the Ashanti sold to them to the New World, South America, Central America, the Caribbean and North America. If the Black savages were lucky, they headed to North America where they were sold to plantation owners who treated them way better than any slave was ever treated in Africa. Southern plantation owners fed them, housed them, taught them how to have a family, taught them how to read and write, basically taught them how to be civilized. But the reality is that Ashanti were savages at heart. For thousands of years they lived in tribal groups where inbreeding, slavery, and "human sacrifice" was the rule. The crazy thing is the Ashanti would sacrifice their own after selling their own for what they thought was a good deal to their fake deities in order keep the good deals coming. As a result of them killing their own people to spur more sales, they had to move deeper into the heart of darkness to acquire more inventory. The British insisted they stop decapitating their people to pacify their fake deities, so the Ashanti went to war with the British basically, slave profits for the Ashanti be damned.

African honey bees were also brought to the New World, in Brazil for example. The concept was to have them intermingle with European honey bees and produce more honey than a typical European honey bee hive. Turns out the honey is indeed very good, but the bees themselves are deadly and kill animals and people when defending their hives.

Be advised to find unfiltered info on the Ashanti tribe, you need a source like my 1960 Encyclopedia Britannica. The fake news Wiki sites make very little mention of who they were. Just that they were "fierce fighters" and "battled the British." The Ahsanti, the tribe many Blacks in the Americas came from chopped up their own people and ate them, and still do it to this day in fact. Apparently, they are fined several thousand dollars if they are caught today chopping up an individual.

Are the murder rates in Chicago such a surprise now?
 
Last edited:

Erinwltr

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2018
Messages
6,931
Reaction score
1,005
Points
275
Wall of racist words from snout. Garbage. Vomit.
Correction. The first American slave owners were not black. Check your history.
 
OP
Snouter

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Joined
Aug 3, 2013
Messages
11,437
Reaction score
2,495
Points
280
"Racist" is a fake ass, meaningless buzzword. Please state a question and I will respond.
 

Agit8r

Gold Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2010
Messages
10,093
Reaction score
1,232
Points
245
Many Blacks were sold to European slave traders in what was called the Gold Coast region of Africa. It was run for the most part by a particular violent tribe of Blacks called the Ashanti. The Ashanti were like the Pequot Indians in Connecticut. Totally savage and obsessed with dominating other tribes. While the Pequots were essentially destroyed with the help of friendly Indian tribes, the Ashanti were not. In fact, the slave traders ended up purchasing many of Ashanti the Ashanti sold to them and many competing tribe's individuals the Ashanti sold to them to the New World, South America, Central America, the Caribbean and North America. If the Black savages were lucky, they headed to North America where they were sold to plantation owners who treated them way better than any slave was ever treated in Africa. Southern plantation owners fed them, housed them, taught them how to have a family, taught them how to read and write, basically taught them how to be civilized. But the reality is that Ashanti were savages at heart. For thousands of years they lived in tribal groups where inbreeding, slavery, and "human sacrifice" was the rule. The crazy thing is the Ashanti would sacrifice their own after selling their own for what they thought was a good deal to their fake deities in order keep the good deals coming. As a result of them killing their own people to spur more sales, they had to move deeper into the heart of darkness to acquire more inventory. The British insisted they stop decapitating their people to pacify their fake deities, so the Ashanti went to war with the British basically, slave profits for the Ashanti be damned.

African honey bees were also brought to the New World, in Brazil for example. The concept was to have them intermingle with European honey bees and produce more honey than a typical European honey bee hive. Turns out the honey is indeed very good, but the bees themselves are deadly and kill animals and people when defending their hives.

Be advised to find unfiltered info on the Ashanti tribe, you need a source like my 1960 Encyclopedia Britannica. The fake news Wiki sites make very little mention of who they were. Just that they were "fierce fighters" and "battled the British." The Ahsanti, the tribe many Blacks in the Americas came from chopped up their own people and ate them, and still do it to this day in fact. Apparently, they are fined several thousand dollars if they are caught today chopping up an individual.

Are the murder rates in Chicago such a surprise now?
Do you know where your ancestors were imported from?
 

Penelope

Diamond Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2014
Messages
45,660
Reaction score
4,975
Points
1,860
Many Blacks were sold to European slave traders in what was called the Gold Coast region of Africa. It was run for the most part by a particular violent tribe of Blacks called the Ashanti. The Ashanti were like the Pequot Indians in Connecticut. Totally savage and obsessed with dominating other tribes. While the Pequots were essentially destroyed with the help of friendly Indian tribes, the Ashanti were not. In fact, the slave traders ended up purchasing many of Ashanti the Ashanti sold to them and many competing tribe's individuals the Ashanti sold to them to the New World, South America, Central America, the Caribbean and North America. If the Black savages were lucky, they headed to North America where they were sold to plantation owners who treated them way better than any slave was ever treated in Africa. Southern plantation owners fed them, housed them, taught them how to have a family, taught them how to read and write, basically taught them how to be civilized. But the reality is that Ashanti were savages at heart. For thousands of years they lived in tribal groups where inbreeding, slavery, and "human sacrifice" was the rule. The crazy thing is the Ashanti would sacrifice their own after selling their own for what they thought was a good deal to their fake deities in order keep the good deals coming. As a result of them killing their own people to spur more sales, they had to move deeper into the heart of darkness to acquire more inventory. The British insisted they stop decapitating their people to pacify their fake deities, so the Ashanti went to war with the British basically, slave profits for the Ashanti be damned.

African honey bees were also brought to the New World, in Brazil for example. The concept was to have them intermingle with European honey bees and produce more honey than a typical European honey bee hive. Turns out the honey is indeed very good, but the bees themselves are deadly and kill animals and people when defending their hives.

Be advised to find unfiltered info on the Ashanti tribe, you need a source like my 1960 Encyclopedia Britannica. The fake news Wiki sites make very little mention of who they were. Just that they were "fierce fighters" and "battled the British." The Ahsanti, the tribe many Blacks in the Americas came from chopped up their own people and ate them, and still do it to this day in fact. Apparently, they are fined several thousand dollars if they are caught today chopping up an individual.

Are the murder rates in Chicago such a surprise now?
The year after the encyclopedia is written it becomes revised. Also it was probably bias to Britain.
 

Picaro

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
17,787
Reaction score
3,065
Points
290
Location
Texas
Good synopsis. Some 30% do well here, the other 70% are helpless and need care and feeding; those should probably be put on reservations and game preserves, like 'native americans' that can't function in any civilized manner have been. They can sell faux arts and crafts to tourists and do made up 'dances' and music for them as well, pretending they had 'cultures n stuff' back in the old days, even though nobody actually remembers any of it existing in real life, just in Hollywood scripts. We know the George Floyds and other 'Modern Heroes' would be better off in such an arrangement, being fed and watered off of trucks passing through. We could feed them an assortment of AntiFa and hipster white meat along with food grains. Shows like PBS's Nature can make documentaries of the various methods they use to hunt down the AntiFa and the 'traditional' methods they use to prepare and cook them, assuming some anthrpologist teaches a couple of them how to make cooking fires using those weird looking crack pipe lighters
 
Last edited:
OP
Snouter

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Joined
Aug 3, 2013
Messages
11,437
Reaction score
2,495
Points
280
Do you know where your ancestors were imported from?
This is not about me. But generally speaking none of my relatives who I know about which goes back about 500 years have never been imported or exported. IMO, they should have been exported across the globe to make the populace smarter, better looking and more talented and creative.
 

Penelope

Diamond Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2014
Messages
45,660
Reaction score
4,975
Points
1,860
Good synopsis. Some 30% do well here, the other 70% are helpless and need care and feeding; those should probably be put on reservations and game preserves, like 'native americans' that can't function in any civilized manner have been. They can sell faux arts and crafts to tourists and do made up 'dances' and music for them as well, pretending they had 'cultures n stuff' back in the old days, even though nobody actually remembers any of it existing in real life, just in Hollywood scripts. We know the George Floyds and other 'Modern Heroes' would be better off in such an arrangement, being fed and watered off of trucks passing through. We could feed them an assortment of AntiFa and hipster white meat along with food grains. Shows like PBS's Nature can make documentaries of the various methods they use to hunt down the AntiFa and the 'traditional' methods they use to prepare and cook them, assuming some anthrpologist teaches a couple of them how to make cooking fires using those weird looking crack pipe lighters
Now we know why they have "black lives matter".
 

Picaro

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
17,787
Reaction score
3,065
Points
290
Location
Texas
Good synopsis. Some 30% do well here, the other 70% are helpless and need care and feeding; those should probably be put on reservations and game preserves, like 'native americans' that can't function in any civilized manner have been. They can sell faux arts and crafts to tourists and do made up 'dances' and music for them as well, pretending they had 'cultures n stuff' back in the old days, even though nobody actually remembers any of it existing in real life, just in Hollywood scripts. We know the George Floyds and other 'Modern Heroes' would be better off in such an arrangement, being fed and watered off of trucks passing through. We could feed them an assortment of AntiFa and hipster white meat along with food grains. Shows like PBS's Nature can make documentaries of the various methods they use to hunt down the AntiFa and the 'traditional' methods they use to prepare and cook them, assuming some anthrpologist teaches a couple of them how to make cooking fires using those weird looking crack pipe lighters
Now we know why they have "black lives matter".
Yes. Behind the racist hate is the desperate cry for Whitey to rescue them and take care of them like the infantile Hobbesian 'children' they are; it's their way of admitting that they can't trust each other any more after some 70 years of being handed cities, their own school distircts to run, etc., and only managed to make life for most blacks far worse than it was in the 1950's. They really want to return to having their hands held for them and putting them on reservations and game preserves is what we should be doing for them.
 

Picaro

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
17,787
Reaction score
3,065
Points
290
Location
Texas
Do you know where your ancestors were imported from?
This is not about me. But generally speaking none of my relatives who I know about which goes back about 500 years have never been imported or exported. IMO, they should have been exported across the globe to make the populace smarter, better looking and more talented and creative.
Yes; pretty much every place in the world where Europeans migrated to and settled was left far better off because of it, at least re the English and Dutch, except maybe Africa, which never had much to work with re culture and progress.
 

22lcidw

Gold Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2018
Messages
10,935
Reaction score
1,863
Points
275
Good synopsis. Some 30% do well here, the other 70% are helpless and need care and feeding; those should probably be put on reservations and game preserves, like 'native americans' that can't function in any civilized manner have been. They can sell faux arts and crafts to tourists and do made up 'dances' and music for them as well, pretending they had 'cultures n stuff' back in the old days, even though nobody actually remembers any of it existing in real life, just in Hollywood scripts. We know the George Floyds and other 'Modern Heroes' would be better off in such an arrangement, being fed and watered off of trucks passing through. We could feed them an assortment of AntiFa and hipster white meat along with food grains. Shows like PBS's Nature can make documentaries of the various methods they use to hunt down the AntiFa and the 'traditional' methods they use to prepare and cook them, assuming some anthrpologist teaches a couple of them how to make cooking fires using those weird looking crack pipe lighters
Now we know why they have "black lives matter".
99.99999% of all white people at that time had nothing to do with slavery. And that percentage is higher today. Life was tough for all and a struggle compared to today. There was a reason that many people have come to America. They were not at the top of the list.
 
OP
Snouter

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Joined
Aug 3, 2013
Messages
11,437
Reaction score
2,495
Points
280
Here is Dr. Thomell's exhaustive, comprehensive discussion on slavery. Merchants from Europe participated in the slave trade very briefly relatively speaking, and because Southerners was so civilized and nice, we have what we have today. Most other countries did not let slaves procreate.


Between 1804 and 1814 Europeans outlawed White participation in the Black slave trade on the Gold Coast of Africa and stuck to trading in conventional items (bananas, gold) and the British even tried to abolish Black slave trading among the Blacks. But that eventually led to the ultimate irony. In 1863, the Ashanti dominance of other tribes decreased with the decline of the Black slave trade industry and so they commenced war against the British to bring back a vigorous Black slave trade industry while in the North America Whitey was killing each other basically to free the Black slaves. Again, Blacks in Africa were fighting Whites to keep slavery alive and expand it at the exact time in history when Whites in America were fighting Whites to kill the remnants of slavery.

If the Southern Generals had hired ship loads of the Ashanti then, they would have had a better chance! :dunno:

Also of note is the Ashanti had a male figurehead leader, but not a nuclear family with a father. Kind of like today, just a sperm donor. So DNA wins out in the end which is why the statistics are what they are today. High crime, gangs, single mothers, hatred of a male authority "father" figure (cops), hatred of White civilization, etc.
 
Last edited:

Picaro

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
17,787
Reaction score
3,065
Points
290
Location
Texas
Good synopsis. Some 30% do well here, the other 70% are helpless and need care and feeding; those should probably be put on reservations and game preserves, like 'native americans' that can't function in any civilized manner have been. They can sell faux arts and crafts to tourists and do made up 'dances' and music for them as well, pretending they had 'cultures n stuff' back in the old days, even though nobody actually remembers any of it existing in real life, just in Hollywood scripts. We know the George Floyds and other 'Modern Heroes' would be better off in such an arrangement, being fed and watered off of trucks passing through. We could feed them an assortment of AntiFa and hipster white meat along with food grains. Shows like PBS's Nature can make documentaries of the various methods they use to hunt down the AntiFa and the 'traditional' methods they use to prepare and cook them, assuming some anthrpologist teaches a couple of them how to make cooking fires using those weird looking crack pipe lighters
Now we know why they have "black lives matter".
99.99999% of all white people at that time had nothing to do with slavery. And that percentage is higher today. Life was tough for all and a struggle compared to today. There was a reason that many people have come to America. They were not at the top of the list.
Blacks were treated far worse in the 'free' states than they were in the South, a fact most don't want getting any mention. This isn't a 'defense' of slavery, it's just an historical fact. Northern economics, with its shorter growing season for crops, made slavery uneconomical to industrial economics and its seasonal operations, and later on, by the 1840's, mechanization of the grain harvesting and baling on the plains was rapid and ongoing, while the broken and wet terrains of the South prevented mechanization; the first viable mechanical cotton picker wasn't invented until the late 1940's.

Ironically, that created massive black unemployment which in turn led to the Civil Right Movement which began the 1950's, not coincidentally the same decade in which black culture also began to deteriorate and its northern urban neighborhoods became drug ridden shitholes. There was always a criminal sub-culture, but it began to dominate with the rise in communist hate propaganda in that decade. What we're seeing now is merely a continuation of the degeneracy to rock bottom, and the enthusiasm for it reaching new heights.

The right wingers couldn't think of anything better than their usual class warfare 'traditions', nearly always a failure at the ballot boxes over time, the left wingers of course could never come up with anything but bullshit slogans, and the DNC liberals and middle class lost the capacity to govern themselves and got pushed out by the radicals, who in turn got lots of support from Nixon, trying to steal votes back from the Democrats, yet another example of middle class incompetence and ignorance.

These are the short answers, lots of detail left out , but essentially a fair synopsis. People with a genuine interest in this stuff beyond partisan grab ass really should get a copy of Hugh Davis Graham's The Civil Rights Era and a couple other books of his. It will enlighten both left and right wingers on many issues in detail. He's an old school Liberal, and supported the Civil Rights movement, but was independent and didn't let that keep him from criticizing the poltical hackery and corruption no end, same as Moynihan and others did.
 
Last edited:
OP
Snouter

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Joined
Aug 3, 2013
Messages
11,437
Reaction score
2,495
Points
280
...black unemployment which in turn led to the Civil Right Movement which began the 1950's, not coincidentally the same decade in which black culture also began to deteriorate and its northern urban neighborhoods became drug ridden shitholes.
According to Dr. Thomas Sowell, Blacks were steadily becoming middle class and successful before the "civil rights era" of the early 1960's mainly because excellence by anyone was rewarded because Whitey is not racist when anyone of any race is good at what they do. Successful Blacks were emulating successful Whitey, nuclear family, work ethic, etc. Then came "civil rights" and subsequent Black "identity" movements that insisted Blacks not be like Whitey and in fact being educated was frowned upon because that is the White man's game. Then Blacks morphed back to their origins as their DNA demanded. Which is what we witness today, encouraged by Jewish "activists" who felt taking control of propaganda would serve their ends.
 
Last edited:

Picaro

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
17,787
Reaction score
3,065
Points
290
Location
Texas
Nah. WW II generated a 'great Migration' from south to north for the factory jobs, and did so again in the 1950's, as mechanization and better herbicides came along, and southern sharecroppers were never counted in unemployment numbers, alwasy about double for blacks as for whites. This migration north due to WW II and high unemployment in the Black Belt led to the growth of the Civil Rights movement.

"Landowners needed a great deal of labor at harvest time to pick cotton. The typical plan was to divide old plantations into small farms that were assigned to the tenants. Throughout the year the tenants every week bought food and supplies on credit through the local country store. At harvest time, the tenants picked and sold their cotton, paid the merchant and gave the landowner his one-third. There seldom was much cash left over. For sharecroppers the landlord supplied all the needs during the year and then took the crop. The annual cycle then started all over again, often with a large turnover of sharecroppers. Landowners also worked some of the land directly, using black labor paid in cash. The white landowners held all the political power, and fought vigorously against cash-dispensing government welfare programs that would undermine the cashless system. Economic historians Lee Alston and Joseph Ferrie (1999) describe the system as essentially an informal contract that bound employer and worker through the provision of housing, medical care, and other in-kind services along with cash wages. At its heart, it guaranteed a stable and adequate labor supply to the planter. Though restricted by the directives of the planter, workers in return received some measure of economic stability, including a social safety net, access to financial capital, and physical protection in an often violent society.[28]

There were few alternative jobs in the Black Belt region, and with the opening of factories to supply the war effort in World War II, as well as the introduction of the military draft, large numbers of African-American farmers left for the army or cash-paying jobs in nearby or distant cities. This population movement was called the Great Migration. With the beginning of the war, outbound migration increased significantly.[29] A decade after the end of the war, a practical combination of more efficient machinery and chemical herbicides finally became available to cotton planters, and a reduced need for resident farm labor led to even greater black emigration to the North.[30]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Belt_in_the_American_South#cite_note-Meinig2010-30"


The sources in this article are reasonably solid. I usually take govt. unemployment numbers and double them for a more accurate picture. Stats for unemployment in the 1950's are easily available. We also see a similar increase in 'civil rights' agitation in the 1980's, when the loss of factory jobs to Red China and other labor racketeering meccas for big biz caused similar high unemployment rates.

There are a numer of sources for the effects the invention of the mechanical cotton picker in th elate 1940's had on farm economies and labor.
 

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List

Top