Blacks commiting more violent crime !!

I know, this is heresy, but, if any of you want proof that blacks commit crimes out of proportion to their numbers: Get your honkey white liberal ass to a black ghetto for a years. You will get all the proof ya need. And if ya won't, that proves something right there. I live with these folks, so...I know what a double standard our liberal society has toward blacks and crime.

It is racist to say that blacks commit crimes completely out of proportion to their numbers. Better to pretend it isn't happening. The media does this all the time when they refuse to make a description of the criminal public. If they don't come out and say "black" it could be anyone.

If Joe Biden held up a liquor store, would it be 'white crime,' or just some incompetent old fool holding up a liquor store?

Do you idiots really think you are fooling anyone other than yourselves?

If Joe Biden held up a liquor store, would it be 'white crime,' or just some incompetent old fool holding up a liquor store?

Do you idiots really think you are fooling anyone other than yourselves?

No one would deny that white people commit crimes. All races and ethnicities have a criminal element. It's the proportion of crime and the type of crime. Even if someone was trying really really hard not to see some sort of racial commonality, that's getting harder and harder to do.

How many white people rioted to buy Air Jordans? How many white people are subject to this kind of rage? Witnesses describe combative situation after Walmart employee asked to see receipt | The Batavian Flash mobs of vandalism are exclusively black. So much so that the black mayor of Philadelphia gave a public plea that it stop. Perhaps Mayor Nutter is just a white supremacist in black skin.

Pretending this isn't happening has ceased to be helplful. Pretending that white people commit these kinds of crimes in these kinds of numbers is beyond insanity.

I see you cowards have got your racist circle-jerk going already...
the facts are that even in a civilized country blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime !!! and if you go to DA MUDDA LAN......the rape and murder rate is sky high !!!........fact when questioned 2 out of 3 black South Africans admitted to rape !!

The FACT is that you are a craven little coward seeking a sense of security in the arms of other similarly weak-minded men. You are disgusting.

Even asking the question of why blacks commit such a disproportionate amount of crime is racist. Best ignore it and pretend it's not happening. That will fix it.

Even asking the question of why blacks commit such a disproportionate amount of crime is racist. Best ignore it and pretend it's not happening. That will fix it.

Indeed, this is the politically correct status quo.

However it it a status quo perpetrated by both Stormfrunt members [sic], Black Leaders, and whites in places like CT that have, "A BLACK FRIEND who is a DOCTOR."

A realistic analysis of statistics clearly shows that a disproportionate number of blacks are imprisoned, are convicted of violent crime, are impoverished, had ancestors who were enslaved, and whose MAJOR SOURCE OF INCOME IS FROM GOVERNMENT AGENCIES.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that if your family (regardless of skin tone) has been dependent on government charity for generations, then you will not developed a very high value for individuals, individual property, individual achievement, and self-respect

Last edited:
For every black that is murdered by a white a 3 whites are murdered by blacks !! blacks commit 3 times as many racial murders as whites !!

It should be 10 to 1 by Dec 2012.

I think it could be 10 to .223.

Ha-ha!

Outstanding! Love it.

As people wake up, I'm sure more understanding will come around for responses equating to termination with extreme prejudice on site.

Forum List

Back