Blacks coming back to my store

Mount is a grappling position
It means you got around both of your opponents legs and you are pinned on his chest
I am well aware what it is since I did it for many years it made me a stud muffin, and the fact that I had to beat up my sister occasionally.

Judo ? No thx

I hate the Gi
My uncle took Judo and I saw him knock big ass guys on their butt but one time he got his ass cleaned by a sixteen year old kid that he gut punched…

He should have never gut punched me…

May point is there are different forms of fighting and you can take up boxing but if that is too much for you then try figure skating…

I thought I was free of them but herds have come in this week and are making my life a living hell

Yep. The brothers are casing you up for a hit one of these nights! Hope you have a shotgun and that MMA has paid off! First they will test you with some stealing to size your weaknesses, then finally will be back for that drawer.

You should sell your shop to the guy with gold chains and move to cape cod. Relocation is a bitch, but if you don't like the neighborhood you live in, why not?

I am going to work on the new class moves on my mat with my dummy
I try to work on them several hours a week

. . . it sucks, but it might just be on the mark.

I was a naive kid in my twenties, didn't judge folks on color, yada yada yada. Even made friends with folks in gangs b/c I lived in the hood.

They still hit me. Twice.

:auiqs.jpg:

I'd get into why, but that thread would take pages, and it really was, nothing personal.

It never hurts to live in reality. It really doesn't. Even colored folks put bars on their windows and doors.

If you're serious about getting rid of the scumbags, hang some employment applications around your store. The scum will hit the door and scatter like roaches.

You're welcome...

I thought I was free of them but herds have come in this week and are making my life a living hell
nette-flirty.gif

Quasar44 always does these posts about his store from time to time. The thing with Quasar44 is that he'll go from one extreme to the other in an instance. He do posts about how he screwed up black women are.

1634906168512.png

1634906257599.png

Then that he'll do a 180 and change it to how nice black women are

1634906323150.png

He'll do posts about getting attitude from black people and ignore the fact he is the one giving them attitude first.

1634906393106.png

1634906432890.png

Basically he's all over the place. I think he's from New York and coming up to fifty. I think he's having a mid life crisis

Last edited:

Forum List

Back