Blacks are Turning on Barry...

Worst case the black community goes back to it's habit of not voting.

Obamas lose is no one elses gain.

The stakes are too high.

I predict 2012 voting record will surpass 2008's...in spades. Instead of less blacks voting, MORE will vote.

Remember...Obama hasn't begun to campaign.

We're over a year away.

You'll see.

Why are you already concerned with 2012?

Maybe Obama isn't gonna run in '12? :lol: Or, maybe he's decided to cancel the election cuz he's scared? Or maybe Marc can't count.... one is quite high!

Wow, this sounds like a Stormfront thread.

I'm not surprised, you see...it doesn't take long for certain AmeriKKKans to show their true colors.

Yea ace, you show your true color in every post........ all hail the almighty black race, that is the only thing important....... right? It truly is ALL about skin color with you isn't it. Do you ever take the TV off of BET? I bet you don't have a single white friend do you?

Prove it batch!

The stakes are too high.

I predict 2016 voting record will surpass 2008's...in spades. Instead of less blacks voting, MORE will vote.

We're over a year away.

You'll see.

Why are you already concerned with 2016?

Clearly a mistake...I meant 2012.

I'll edit my post now.

As an active member in the black community, which spans national regional and time zones, I can assure you, we're not abandoning him.

Yes, many of us are disappointed, but it's for not being left enough.

We're not going to run into the arms of a rabid RWer, not even a self-proclaimd moderate one.

You can take that to the bank.

Who elected you to speak on behalf of this mythical 'black community'?

Listen dumb-dumb, why didn't you ask the OP that when they made this totally asinine thread?

Hmmmm!?!?!???

You're the one who is spokesperson for the 'black community'. So, again, who elected you?

I'm not surprised, you see...it doesn't take long for certain AmeriKKKans to show their true colors.

Yea ace, you show your true color in every post........ all hail the almighty black race, that is the only thing important....... right? It truly is ALL about skin color with you isn't it. Do you ever take the TV off of BET? I bet you don't have a single white friend do you?

Prove it batch!

Did you just call her a group of chocolate chip cookies?

Listen dumb-dumb, why didn't you ask the OP that when they made this totally asinine thread?

Hmmmm!?!?!???

You're the one who is spokesperson for the 'black community'. So, again, who elected you?

heh, you speak for Brits, why can't he speak for blacks.

At least he is black.

Primarily because he is only 1/4 Black, and he was Raised in the Island Paradise of Hawaii where he was Prep-Schooled and his White Grandparents made Life VERY Easy for him...

MOST Blacks don't Connect with that, and he doesn't Connect with them.

But you Liberals FEEL like you got a First @ the White House, so he will be just as Black as you Need him.

:)

peace...

Wow, this sounds like a Stormfront thread.

Wow....

As an active member in the black community, which spans national regional and time zones, I can assure you, we're not abandoning him.

We're not going to run into the arms of a rabid RWer, not even a self-proclaimd moderate one.

Who elected you to speak on behalf of this mythical 'black community'?

Hmmmm!?!?!???
Don't listen to her, the rest of us are interested in the Farrakhan point of view.

It's funny that white conservatives think they know more about the black community then the blacks who live in it. If you contradict them then you are called lazy or on food stamps. Obama will get 98% of the black vote, 80% of the Jewish vote and 78% of the Hispanic vote. I was hoping Obama would open the concentration camps for conservatives that Glen Beck talked about. I needed a new pair of lampshades for my living room.

It's funny that white conservatives think they know more about the black community then the blacks who live in it. If you contradict them then you are called lazy or on food stamps. Obama will get 98% of the black vote, 80% of the Jewish vote and 78% of the Hispanic vote. I was hoping Obama would open the concentration camps for conservatives that Glen Beck talked about. I needed a new pair of lampshades for my living room.

Not funny.

Still hoping for a permanent free lunch.

Thanks for reminding me your skanky, pale ass isn't on ignore yet. Buh-bye.

At least he is black.

Primarily because he is only 1/4 Black, and he was Raised in the Island Paradise of Hawaii where he was Prep-Schooled and his White Grandparents made Life VERY Easy for him...

But you Liberals FEEL like you got a First @ the White House, so he will be just as Black as you Need him.

peace...

you sure know a lot about MarcATL, mulletboi

:rofl:

have a cookie

Not funny.

It wasn't intended to be.

At least he is black.

peace...
I was talking about Marc, but I'm sure they all look alike to you. :lol:

The stakes are too high.

I predict 2012 voting record will surpass 2008's...in spades. Instead of less blacks voting, MORE will vote.

We're over a year away.

You'll see.

LOL Obama has never stopped campaigning........

Forum List

Back