Blacks and Hispanic Afoot to Get to the Front of the Line for Vaccine ?

colfax_m

Gold Member
Reaction score
There is a movement in progressive circles to move "people of color" to the front of the line when the vaccine becomes available. In other words, after the highest at-risk groups, blacks and browns should be prioritized.

[The social vulnerability index] consists of many different factors, from socioeconomic status of an area, housing, also using race and ethnicity,” Blackstock said. “It essentially is an index to determine how vulnerable a community is. It can be used in this pandemic, but it’s also used for different issues around food insecurity, housing insecurity.

COVID has disproportionally affected minorities. I know for sure that black individuals seem to have more severe cases than caucasian. I am in no way signing up to decide who gets the vaccine and when, that sounds like a miserable job, but I'm just saying, black and brown people are higher risk than others, all things being equal.

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There is a movement in progressive circles to move "people of color" to the front of the line when the vaccine becomes available. In other words, after the highest at-risk groups, blacks and browns should be prioritized.

[The social vulnerability index] consists of many different factors, from socioeconomic status of an area, housing, also using race and ethnicity,” Blackstock said. “It essentially is an index to determine how vulnerable a community is. It can be used in this pandemic, but it’s also used for different issues around food insecurity, housing insecurity.

COVID has disproportionally affected minorities. I know for sure that black individuals seem to have more severe cases than caucasian. I am in no way signing up to decide who gets the vaccine and when, that sounds like a miserable job, but I'm just saying, black and brown people are higher risk than others, all things being equal.
All things aren't equal. Blacks are generally unhealthy. They have diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity. They are a collection of Eric Garners waiting to die. If they are giving out the rushed to market vaccines I have no problem with a mass test on blacks.

RoshawnMarkwees

Assimilationist
Reaction score
This is like what the government did with those Tuskegee blacks with the VD experiments.
It’s amazing; blacks are granted civil rights and integration opportunities but instead they self-segregate. Now they’re jumping to the front of the line for more government disease experiments.
Yes, black people created "red-lining" so they could self-segregate.

The gulliblility of conservatives in believing that everyone but them acts against their own best interests, when in reality, voting for Republicans is against the best interests of working people.
Blacks have been self-segregating since the outset of civil rights and democrats have kept them segregated for pandering purposes.

OP
Meathead

Meathead

Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is like what the government did with those Tuskegee blacks with the VD experiments.
It’s amazing; blacks are granted civil rights and integration opportunities but instead they self-segregate. Now they’re jumping to the front of the line for more government disease experiments.

The gulliblility of conservatives in believing that everyone but them acts against their own best interests, when in reality, voting for Republicans is against the best interests of working people.
Blacks have been self-segregating since the outset of civil rights and democrats have kept them segregated for pandering purposes.
Bull. Blacks have not self-segregated. Blacks don't want to live in black neighborhoods; nobody does. Blacks live in places they can afford, and even the worst of white trash prefers to live in trailer parks rather than with thugs.

RoshawnMarkwees

Assimilationist
Reaction score

Bull. Blacks have not self-segregated. Blacks don't want to live in black neighborhoods; nobody does. Blacks live in places they can afford, and even the worst of white trash prefers to live in trailer parks rather than with thugs.
Wrong. I live in black county with a median income 30% higher that the national median and several million-dollar homes. They’ve self-segregated across the board as illustrated by BET, CBC, UNCF , etc.
The thuggery still exists in spite of the money because of the lack of fathers.

Ken Mac

Platinum Member
Reaction score

I think you meant non-working people, didn't you? Just a guess.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score

Line them coloreds up for that experiential shot.

RoshawnMarkwees

Assimilationist
Reaction score

Line them coloreds up for that experiential shot.
But will that prove it will work on humans? J/K

RoshawnMarkwees

Assimilationist
Reaction score
... I live in black county...
What the hell is "black county"?
70+% black and centered around blackness. Everything cultural is based in skin color. Black, specifically.
Link?
Link? I fucking live here!
Google it yourself. They won’t mention the racism, the self-segregation. Maybe I’ll video my upcoming trip to the grocery store and you’ll hear the segregationist dialect.

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
70+% black and centered around blackness. Everything cultural is based in skin color. Black, specifically.
Link?
Google it yourself. They won’t mention the racism, the self-segregation. Maybe I’ll video my upcoming trip to the grocery store and you’ll hear the segregationist dialect.
Link?
Map
Demographics
Economic information
Proof of any kind

RoshawnMarkwees

Assimilationist
Reaction score
Link?
Link?
Map
Demographics
Economic information
Proof of any kind
Google Prince George’s County, MD.

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Link?
Link?
Map
Demographics
Economic information
Proof of any kind
You made a claim. Link?

RoshawnMarkwees

Assimilationist
Reaction score
Link?
Link?
Map
Demographics
Economic information
Proof of any kind
You made a claim. Link?
Here ya go, you lazy fuck...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_George's_County,_Maryland

1606328424265.jpeg

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Link?
Link?
Map
Demographics
Economic information
Proof of any kind
You made a claim. Link?
Here ya go, you lazy fuck...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_George's_County,_Maryland

View attachment 421345
Wikipedia is not a legitimate source for anything, and that page said nothing about race. A photo of a group of people means nothing.

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
All things aren't equal. Blacks are generally unhealthy. They have diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity. They are a collection of Eric Garners waiting to die. If they are giving out the rushed to market vaccines I have no problem with a mass test on blacks.
Blacks per capita die from Covid at a rate of 2 to 1 to whites. The reason stated is because there is a much larger percentage of black people with HIV. Apparently Covid is deadly to people with HIV in spite of our ability to treat it and keep people alive.

The question I have is why is this our fault? Why should whites be penalized simply because they led a cleaner and more responsible life? Giving the vaccine to healthcare workers and first responders is the least we could do for them given their sacrifices for the rest of us. However nobody should be put at the front of the line simply because of their skin color or heritage.

Godboy

Gold Member
Reaction score

Black people have been having non stop block parties. The black community already has an endless list of problems; did you really think they were going to suddenly behave responsibly for the pandemic? Obesity is also common among black people. Unhealthy people will always be weaker than everyone else.

COVID loves irresponsible fat people.

Last edited:

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List