Blacks 5 times more likely to be murdered in Britain...racists.

Yep....racist Britain........can't wait till they defund the police and start releasing violent criminals......

Whats missing from the article is the percentage of black murder victims who are killed by other blacks

I suspect the figure is pretty high just as it is on the US

but no liberal journalist would think to ask or answer that question

Yep....racist Britain........can't wait till they defund the police and start releasing violent criminals......

Caribbean, sub - Sahara blacks are poor , pay way less taxes than eastern Europeans. Poles simply work more (even more than Englishmen) , and have no time to kill each other, 80% of them have dream to come back home with cash one day, Caribbean, sub - Sahara blacks have no place to go, who wants to return to Congo or CAR?

It seems that Black people always ready to kill Black people. What a surprise. What are BLM fans waiting for?

Whats missing from the article is the percentage of black murder victims who are killed by other blacks

I suspect the figure is pretty high just as it is on the US

but no liberal journalist would think to ask or answer that question

I have read that the "hate speech" laws in England are super strict.

I am guessing that members of the new administration in Washington, Douglass Commonwealth. are studying English laws with a view to adapting them for this country, where the pesky First Amendment may get in the way.

YOU CHEEKY FRIGGIN' RACIST GIT!

First of all, let's get things in perspective-

YOU ARE 5 TIMES MORE LIKELY TO BE MURDERED IN THE US WHATEVER RACE YOU ARE THAN IN THE UK.

Intentional homicide victims per 100,000 inhabitants. From UNODC.[1][18]

23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
United States
AmericasNorthern America4.9616,2142018

23px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
United King
EuropeNorthern Europe1.208092018

As for Racism-
We have to go back to the 2013 census to get accurate FBI information.

If you’re a white person in 2013, based on the FBI data, your chances of being killed by anyone are roughly 13 in a million; if you’re a black person in 2013, your chances of being killed by anyone were 62 in a million, which is almost five times what the odds are for a white person.

Fact check: False data on U.S. racial murder rates | Reuters
uk.reuters.com › article › fact-check-false-data-on-u-s-r...

1. So SNAP! A black person is FIVE TIMES MORE LIKELY TO BE MURDERED AS A WHITE IN THE US as is the case in England and Wales.
  2. "Yep....racist Britain" - Your racist thread title and opening comment infers that it is nonblacks who are perpetrating the murders on black people. The report is for England & Wales, not Scotland and N Ireland but you have no problem in roping in 2 Nations it has nothing to do with. Britain is not just England & Wales.
  3. Even for you, your latest attack on 'Great Britain' (something you seem obsessed with) is feeble, ill thought out, and easily dismissed with facts. I suspect you are now just reduced to 'bitching' having been 'handed your arse back on a plate' so many times by Tommy, Vagabond 63 and myself. You need to recognise that your redneck/Trumpster lack of intellect will always result in epic fail attempting to come over here and debate with your Masters!

YOU CHEEKY FRIGGIN' RACIST GIT!

First of all, let's get things in perspective-

YOU ARE 5 TIMES MORE LIKELY TO BE MURDERED IN THE US WHATEVER RACE YOU ARE THAN IN THE UK.

Intentional homicide victims per 100,000 inhabitants. From UNODC.[1][18]

23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
United States
AmericasNorthern America4.9616,2142018

23px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
United King
EuropeNorthern Europe1.208092018

As for Racism-
We have to go back to the 2013 census to get accurate FBI information.

If you’re a white person in 2013, based on the FBI data, your chances of being killed by anyone are roughly 13 in a million; if you’re a black person in 2013, your chances of being killed by anyone were 62 in a million, which is almost five times what the odds are for a white person.
Fact check: False data on U.S. racial murder rates | Reuters
uk.reuters.com › article › fact-check-false-data-on-u-s-r...

1. So SNAP! A black person is FIVE TIMES MORE LIKELY TO BE MURDERED AS A WHITE IN THE US as is the case in England and Wales.
  2. "Yep....racist Britain" - Your racist thread title and opening comment infers that it is nonblacks who are perpetrating the murders on black people. The report is for England & Wales, not Scotland and N Ireland but you have no problem in roping in 2 Nations it has nothing to do with. Britain is not just England & Wales.
  3. Even for you, your latest attack on 'Great Britain' (something you seem obsessed with) is feeble, ill thought out, and easily dismissed with facts. I suspect you are now just reduced to 'bitching' having been 'handed your arse back on a plate' so many times by Tommy, Vagabond 63 and myself. You need to recognise that your redneck/Trumpster lack of intellect will always result in epic fail attempting to come over here and debate with your Masters!

Actually, you are wrong...again. If you are a criminal engaged in criminal activity you are more likely to be murdered....you doofus...

2aguy said:
“…If you are a criminal engaged in criminal activity you are more likely to be murdered.”

Wow! Given that the average Brit breaks a UK law around 32 times a year, I think we’re all set to be murdered soon then…if Covid 19 doesn’t get us first… (although if I’m going to be murdered, I’d opt for reason 12 below) don’t panic, Mr. Mainwaring! :auiqs.jpg:

The top 40 petty crimes committed by Brits every year:
1. Drank alcohol under the age of 18
2. Sworn or gestured to other road users
3. Eaten or drunk while driving
4. Vacuumed between the hours of 6pm & 8am on a weekday or 1pm & 8am on a Saturday or on a Sunday
5. Parked partly on a pavement
6. Cycled on pavements
7. Speeding while driving
8. Pocketed change when given wrong amount
9. Beeped a horn for any reason other than alerting traffic
10. Been drunk on the street, in a pub or in a restaurant
11. Changed a CD while driving
12. Had sex in a public place
13. Bought cigarettes under the age of 18
14. Dropped litter
15. Taken illegal drugs
16. Disturbed people by ringing their doorbells and leaving before being answered also known as knock-down ginger or knock-a-door run
17. Not worn a seatbelt during a car journey
18. Flown a kite in a park
19. Used a fake name on the internet
20. Stuck a postage stamp upside down
21. Used a mobile phone while driving
22. Cycled without lights after dark
23. Parked on double yellow lines
24. Driven through a red light
25. Not paid for a carrier bag at a self-service check-out
26. Had sex when you were under 16 years of age
27. Not had a TV licence and watched TV
28. Used someone else's wi-fi without them knowing
29. Smoked in a non-smoking area
30. Thrown tree cuttings back over your neighbours' garden
31. Claimed an item at the self-service till without paying for it
32. Taken a child out of school for a holiday - without the head teacher's permission
33. Not informed the DVLA of a change of name or address
34. Not cleaned up after your dog has pooed on the street/public path
35. Cycled through a red light
36. Fiddled your expenses
37. Sung or chanted a crude football chant in the street
38. Gone fishing without a licence
39. Parked opposite a junction
40. Put make-up on while driving

Forum List

Back