Black woman fined $385 for talking loudly on the phone says race was motive

Jewish comedians talk about their fellow juden constantly whining about everything.
Especially their jew mothers. ... :cool:
that is true. "SELF WHINING" is acceptable in the etiquette of the USA.
The use of the "N" word is acceptable between "n" s Do you consider
whining about shiites acceptable by 'M"s of the sunni variety? ----kinda like
a "self-whine"?

Not a great advert for your first amendment is it ? Over here we can talk as loudly as we want without ending up in court.

Really? I mean you guys look for anything to spew your racism about blacks.
Observing and then stating the obvious isn't racism. ... :cool:
No it isn't and that's why I am not a racist. But the shit you talk is racist. And considering what you call yourself, you're middle eastern ass should be the last to talk shit.

Really? I mean you guys look for anything to spew your racism about blacks.
Observing and then stating the obvious isn't racism. ... :cool:
No it isn't and that's why I am not a racist. But the shit you talk is racist. And considering what you call yourself, you're middle eastern ass should be the last to talk shit.
Sunni----you claim to be middle eastern?

the rise and fall of America!

Would you want this as your neighbor?: View attachment 494975

If she is a nice person, yes. If she is an asshole, no. I am not that easy on the eyes myself.

If she is a nice person, yes. If she is an asshole, no. I am not that easy on the eyes myself.
the asshole part is not realizing that people MAY be disturbed, on a residential
block, by a person yelling into a cell phone. The situation is described as
walking up and down yelling into the phone. It SEEMS to me that she escalated
the situation by REFUSING to stop-----even when a cop intervened. The person
who made it "racist" seems to be the lady with the phone. HOWEVER----
it is possible that the situation was not as described

the asshole part is not realizing that people MAY be disturbed, on a residential
block, by a person yelling into a cell phone. The situation is described as
walking up and down yelling into the phone. It SEEMS to me that she escalated
the situation by REFUSING to stop-----even when a cop intervened. The person
who made it "racist" seems to be the lady with the phone. HOWEVER----
it is possible that the situation was not as described
My response was based simply on the picture alone. I agree that you just described an asshole.

Not a great advert for your first amendment is it ? Over here we can talk as loudly as we want without ending up in court.

Your Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014 seems to indicate otherwise.
Which part ?

Your Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014 seems to indicate otherwise.
Which part ?
It doesn't mention people using their phones.

1. As soon as I read that, I was immediately reminded of an incident here in California one or two years ago.

a. Some ladies of the ethnicity under consideration were aboard a special train that wound through wine country.

b. They were eventually asked to leave the train because of their loud and boisterous conversation that disturbed the more genteel passengers.

2. Some cultures are more uninhibited than others.

a. If you live in this country, you must simply accept it and do your best to avoid such situations.

b. In the coming years, this lack of manners will only become more pronounced because of certain reasons.

1. As soon as I read that, I was immediately reminded of an incident here in California one or two years ago.

a. Some ladies of the ethnicity under consideration were aboard a special train that wound through wine country.

b. They were eventually asked to leave the train because of their loud and boisterous conversation that disturbed the more genteel passengers.

a. If you live in this country, you must simply accept it and do your best to avoid such situations.

b. In the coming years, this lack of manners will only become more pronounced because of certain reasons.

I read that story and knew it to be true from my own experiences.
Our favorite Cajun restaurant is obviously frequented by black people.
They all sit in the bar area and after they have a few drinks you cant carry on a conversation they get so loud.
I mean I could understand it if there was a game on but they always get loud and obnoxious.

I remember that being in the news! The blacks spoiled a nice wine country safari. I wonder why they went to begin with? Not usual for that sort.

But I think what is really going on is what I observed: it's the violent, furious yelling into the phone that scares white people. It looks like these are seriously unsafe people to be running around on the streets, so we call the police.

Not a great advert for your first amendment is it ? Over here we can talk as loudly as we want without ending up in court
The First Amendment does not allow you to pollute MY space with noise in excessive quantity or volume.

If she’d been on her own property that would be one thing. She admits she was walking up and down the street in front of other people’s homes. THAT’S what got her in trouble.

Personally, I wouldn’t have called the cops. I’d have come outta the house with a loaded shotgun. Then again I live on a Private street.

Forum List

Back