Black voters: "Joe Abandoned us." We are voting Red. We want Trump!

Why are you whites posting aboput how we will vote. You talk about Biden taking us for granted while your party is banning books by blacks, making schools teach there was benefits to slavery, and oppose anything that provides equal opportunity.
Don't be such a buffoon. I merely pointed out the actual options and did not in fact opine as to how blacks would vote, only how they could.

Only because they always do.

Republicans want to get excited about getting 80% of the Black Vote?? Gimme a fucking break
More likely many blacks will simply stay home, which is still a loss for Biden. That's my opinion anyway, I doubt many would actually cross the line and vote Republican.

almost all blacks are on govt assistance?!

NOT true
In one form or another. Many receive Govt help or, actually work in the Public Sector.

Over half of Blacks receive public assistance in one form or another --

Among them:

• Among individuals receiving benefits from Medicaid/CHIP and WIC, 58.5% were also getting SNAP in 2016.
  • 50.1% of those receiving SNAP, TANF, and rental subsidies were Black and 27.7% were Hispanic in 2014.
  • 58.7% of households receiving both Social Security and energy aid included just one person living alone in 2017.

Today, Black workers comprise a large portion of the public workforce. According to the Economic Policy Institute, 48% of all Black women, and more than 21% of Black men hold positions in primary occupations of the state and local government–health services or public administration.Mar 1, 2023

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, I guess you could say that Blacks do a whole lot of taking and not a lot of giving.

Is it their fault? That's the question. If it's not their fault, then whose fault is it? Whitey? Isn't everything. And when will Blacks start paying their fair share? If ever?

More likely many blacks will simply stay home, which is still a loss for Biden. That's my opinion anyway, I doubt many would actually cross the line and vote Republican.

Maybe we could send out teams of White womens with Jumper Cables?

STFU white trash. Abbott sent people into those cities without coordinating with those cities. You guys are using this issue to race pimp because 39 white countries can enter into this country without a visa. So is illegal immigration really a problem?
They say this shit every four years

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Don't be such a buffoon. I merely pointed out the actual options and did not in fact opine as to how blacks would vote, only how they could.
Your claim about a party taking people for granted as if Republicans don't is what I was responding to.

But this time it’s for keeps , unless we pound them back with thousands of busses and Red eye flights full of Turd Worlders to every Blue State City over 100k population
No it isn't.

Many will as will American Jewery and Hispanics
Here’s the order of minorities pulling their support for Biden.

1. Hispanics - less than half support him

2. Blacks - down to about 70%, a big drop from the usual 92% or so

3. Jews - more of a question mark here, since about 70% have been brainwashed against the Republican Party, but I can see where a good percentage can’t motivate themselves to vote for the New Anti-Israel Party and will stay home or go third party. I expect Biden will get only around 60% of Jews.

This all translates to an impossible amount of cheating to overcome Biden’s deficit.

In one form or another. Many receive Govt help or, actually work in the Public Sector.

Over half of Blacks receive public assistance in one form or another --

Among them:

• Among individuals receiving benefits from Medicaid/CHIP and WIC, 58.5% were also getting SNAP in 2016.
  • 50.1% of those receiving SNAP, TANF, and rental subsidies were Black and 27.7% were Hispanic in 2014.
  • 58.7% of households receiving both Social Security and energy aid included just one person living alone in 2017.

Today, Black workers comprise a large portion of the public workforce. According to the Economic Policy Institute, 48% of all Black women, and more than 21% of Black men hold positions in primary occupations of the state and local government–health services or public administration.Mar 1, 2023

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, I guess you could say that Blacks do a whole lot of taking and not a lot of giving.

Is it their fault? That's the question. If it's not their fault, then whose fault is it? Whitey? Isn't everything. And when will Blacks start paying their fair share? If ever?
Here is another example of a white person who knows nothing about history.

Here’s the order of minorities pulling their support for Biden.

1. Hispanics - less than half support him

2. Blacks - down to about 70%, a big drop from the usual 92% or so

3. Jews - more of a question mark here, since about 70% have been brainwashed against the Republican Party, but I can see where a good percentage can’t motivate themselves to vote for the New Anti-Israel Party and will stay home or go third party. I expect Biden will get only around 60% of Jews.

This all translates to an impossible amount of cheating to overcome Biden’s deficit.
So of # 1 is so low why are you fuckers afraid to let them get the vote?

Black families furious after community center shut down to house migrants . . . Local families in the predominantly black Roxbury neighborhood of Boston are furious after the city shut down the local community center to instead use it to house more of President Joe Biden’s illegal border crossers. Roxbury’s Melnea A. Cass Recreational Community Center, which was once a meeting place for Little League ball players, volleyball games, and other sports and community events, has now been dedicated to rows of cots for illegal border crossers, CBS, WBZ-TV Boston reported

Abortion has killed more Blacks in last 50 years in America than ( War) ( Family) ( Disease) ( Weather Disaster ) ( Accidental Death ) ( Law Enforcement ) ( Lynchings ) ( The Kluxers) In last 400 years

Forum List

Back