Black voters: "Joe Abandoned us." We are voting Red. We want Trump!

The problem with those blacks is that they aren't voting trump because they care about america, Americans, our society or anything. All they care about is themselves. They don't even care about trump.

They see Biden flooding the country with illegals and see them getting free housing, money, food, resources and attention and all the blacks are mad they aren't getting all the attention and free stuff.

Blacks will go to whoever they think will give them free shit and give them attention. They only care about what they can get. Since they supported Biden because he missed their ass, now they are turning away from him because he is instead kissing illegals asses.

Yeah, about that...

FOX NEWS FLASH

'Biden ain't doing s---': Black Chicago voters blast Democrats, say Trump a better fit for White House

Chicago residents shared harsh words for the president and Democratic Party as migrants overwhelm city resources​

By Taylor Penley Fox News
Published February 7, 2024 2:00pm EST

Instead of your expected whining, please show us reliable sources and links of Chicago blacks singing the praises of President Biden.
1708369963547.png

Your Racist Messiah brought those illegals into the country, Simp.

These 'sanctuary' cities are getting crushed with just a small percentage of what states like Texas is having to deal with, and people of all stripes in those cities are fed up with Tater's Illegal Invasion.
yeh, it's like tater didn't even foresee such things as

DeSantis sending illegals to Martha's Vineyard... LMAO! :auiqs.jpg:

and other governors sending them to places like Chicago and NY

LMAO

How could they not see that coming? Oh, that's right... they thought they could, as they usually do, get away with all their lawless and anti-American BS

I'm glad the Rs apparently grew a pair!

:)

Interesting thought about Larry Elder being Trump's VP. Democrats would literally shit their pants.
I am not thrilled about Elder

Unless he has changed in the last few years, he is rather pro-abortion

no way

Tim Scott..
Noem
Greg Abbott, governor of TX

Abbott has proven himself to be a true blue American by protecting &/or attempting to protect Americans from

God knows whom... terrorists... criminals... border-crashers... drug pushers...

A Republican sent immigrants to these cities and only really dumb blacks think the way these guys are thinking. Because a whole lot of those immigrants are also black.
Blacks realize that monies that could have improved their lot is being given to illegals. That is a fact and the vote will make it clear.

Black voters have spoken. They feel abandoned by Joe Biden. They are not being heard and feel they are being replaced by having all the illegals being invited in by Biden.

It's good to hear Blacks say that. It really is.

But they won't follow through. When it's time to pull the lever, their instincts will take over and they'll vote for the same people that have been enslaving them for the last 200 years -- dimocrap scum.

I am not thrilled about Elder

Unless he has changed in the last few years, he is rather pro-abortion

no way

Tim Scott..
Noem
Greg Abbott, governor of TX

Abbott has proven himself to be a true blue American by protecting &/or attempting to protect Americans from

God knows whom... terrorists... criminals... border-crashers... drug pushers...

Personally, I think that any dimocrap that wants an abortion should be given one free of charge; and ten dollars from Crime Stop. And another $5 from the RNC, plus a Coupon for a Happy Meal from the Keep America Beautiful Foundation.

Politically, 'abortion' is killing the Republican ticket. Killing it.

Republicans just need to SHUT THE FUCK UP regarding abortion. If dims want to abort themselves into extinction, why the hell should we get in their way?

Meanwhile, the DNC is laughing their asses off while they continue to FUCK America.

STFU white trash. Abbott sent people into those cities without coordinating with those cities. You guys are using this issue to race pimp because 39 white countries can enter into this country without a visa. So is illegal immigration really a problem?
Obama and Biden sent millions into the border states without coordinating with them.

The problem with those blacks is that they aren't voting trump because they care about america, Americans, our society or anything. All they care about is themselves. They don't even care about trump.

They see Biden flooding the country with illegals and see them getting free housing, money, food, resources and attention and all the blacks are mad they aren't getting all the attention and free stuff.

Blacks will go to whoever they think will give them free shit and give them attention. They only care about what they can get. Since they supported Biden because he missed their ass, now they are turning away from him because he is instead kissing illegals asses.
OMG!

This is the textbook definition of RACISM!

I can't believe you say this because on other topics elsewhere, you make so much sense!

I absolutely abhor it when people make broad brush statements like this about an entire group of people, all of whom are INDIVIDUALS!

I mean, really, I just can't believe you said this................:oops:

Blacks realize that monies that could have improved their lot is being given to illegals. That is a fact and the vote will make it clear.
not all Blacks are on govt assistance.

some people here (not you) are really furthering false stereotypes

:banghead:

Personally, I think that any dimocrap that wants an abortion should be given one free of charge; and ten dollars from Crime Stop. And another $5 from the RNC, plus a Coupon for a Happy Meal from the Keep America Beautiful Foundation.

Politically, 'abortion' is killing the Republican ticket. Killing it.

Republicans just need to SHUT THE FUCK UP regarding abortion. If dims want to abort themselves into extinction, why the hell should we get in their way?

Meanwhile, the DNC is laughing their asses off while they continue to FUCK America.
That's a bunch of BS

Many people join the R party because they see, have seen for years, how AWFUL abortion is.. and even though some may still think early abortions are no big deal, they are sickened by the dim party accepting abortion up to birth

AND BEYOND!

Enough with the Nazism!

All life is sacred or NO LIFE IS

not all Blacks are on govt assistance.

some people here (not you) are really furthering false stereotypes

:banghead:
I am talking about city services that will be cut that affects their well being like recreation for children instead of Crime 101.

LMAO!!

YOu just keep on believing that, Son.
You folks are silly. You see the coming election as a single binary choice, Trump or Biden. There are in fact four choices, Trump, Biden, someone else, or stay home. Three of those choices hurt Biden. That's the price of taking a whole demographic for granted. You folks simply assume blacks will just vote Biden because you tell them to.

Forum List

Back