Black Trump supporter murdered

Why are we not out rioting, and burning alive, every democrat we can lay fucking hands on over this horrifying act of political violence? George Floyd is dead, he was scum, he was gonna die sooner or later as he was a drug dealing thug despite the best efforts of Fox News to make him into some sort of civil rights icon, and for fucks sake did FNC go all in on that stupid fucking "black lives matter" bullshit over Floyd! But don't look to Fox to subject you to day after day after day of glowing funerary coverage for this murdered black man, you won't be hearing Harris Faulkner describe the murdered Trammell as the loss of a beautiful life as she stupidly did the drug dealing, currency counterfeiting thug George Floyd! Do you know what this mans murder was, it was a naked political execution, right here in the United States, and the democratic party and every democrat infesting the nation are responsible for it...

If one looks back at the US in the 1850's and Columbia during its Civil War, there will be an apparent similarity. The bullets are flying and thus the second stage of the war has begun.

Why are we not out rioting, and burning alive, every democrat we can lay fucking hands on over this horrifying act of political violence? George Floyd is dead, he was scum, he was gonna die sooner or later as he was a drug dealing thug despite the best efforts of Fox News to make him into some sort of civil rights icon, and for fucks sake did FNC go all in on that stupid fucking "black lives matter" bullshit over Floyd! But don't look to Fox to subject you to day after day after day of glowing funerary coverage for this murdered black man, you won't be hearing Harris Faulkner describe the murdered Trammell as the loss of a beautiful life as she stupidly did the drug dealing, currency counterfeiting thug George Floyd! Do you know what this mans murder was, it was a naked political execution, right here in the United States, and the democratic party and every democrat infesting the nation are responsible for it...

You put in the wrong link. This link had nothing about Dems or BLM having anyone killed. I take it, that is your personal theory??????????

hmmm. They do not know who killed him nor do they have a motive, but tbe idiots are already bringing out the pitchforks and torches.

hmmm. They do not know who killed him nor do they have a motive, but tbe idiots are already bringing out the pitchforks and torches.
Yes and the idiots are you, clearly you haven't seen the video of him, you might want to do so before making further fool of self....

That was a senseless hate crime, and he was killed just because he supported President Trump.This is so sad.

Democrats are scum. I hate them!

Bless you Bernell Trammell....Rest in Peace.

1596078595480.png

I am a Jewish supporter of trump and they tried to kill me a few times but Jews can’t shoot a lick
Not funny man !!
I even got hit in the leg by a “ Stale matzah ball “ had a bruise for weeks
Thing must have been the size of a baseball

You put in the wrong link. This link had nothing about Dems or BLM having anyone killed. I take it, that is your personal theory??????????
its a suspicion

maybe it was not ordered by an elected democrat

but it certainly has the earmarks of an assassination

I think its more than enough cause to bring in the FBI and put the spotlight on BLM

Forum List

Back