Black Trump Supporter Crazy Candace Owens tells Gregarious Glenn Beck she will run for office: 'I'll win, and they won't know what hit them'

go right ahead!

"Crazy" Candace Owens? She's saner AND smarter than ANY Dim Dem today. Better luck next time.
remember what she said about, um, what's his name...guy that killed millions of people...oh yeah, HITLER!

What did she say?
BlazeTV will probably post the interview on YouTube soon. I'll post it if I find it. Her interview was actually about the governor of Connecticut instilling fear in the citizens because be attributed a newborn's death to coronavirus when it had other "preexisting" conditions. Governors (and the liberal skulls full of mush here) are playing up the deaths to loot the federal government. I agree with that.

Last edited:
i'm the one who is promoting her. why do you hate people who promote black people?
You called this intelligent, articulate, and CLEAN, black woman "crazy."
so?
You ARE a BIG phony, BB. Give it a rest, ya knucklehead.
you used to like me like 1 hour ago...before i made this thread that triggered your delicate emotions
You're QUITE mistaken. I've ALWAYS thought you were a PHONY. Now please go away from this dreadful thread you created. PLEASE.

Forum List

Back