Black supremacist?

Mark Richard

Gold Member
Jul 4, 2021
There's a group called The rise of the Moors that had a standoff with police in Massachusetts. If there was a group of white supremacists doing this, then it would be huge news. The group is anti everything I am or stand for, if I'm not mistaken.

There's a group called The rise of the Moors that had a standoff with police in Massachusetts. If there was a group of white supremacists doing this, then it would be huge news. The group is anti everything I am or stand for, if I'm not mistaken.
No such thing as black supremacists mate.

Descents of slaves.
Victims of systemic racism.
Oppressed.
Police targets.
In the eyeline of white supremacists.

Take your pick. Or combine them all.

Blacks can't possibly be racist, remember? as they have no power and influence in a white mans world it means their hatred and actions somehow don't count. Null-and-void.

I think that's how it works anywya.

Scottish_Brexiteer_UK every day in the streets I see white attitude. In the news daily, Chicago news here, white on white crime. Hundreds a month get shot or killed and blame non white people for it.

Please like me...:laughing0301:

Attachments

• its-because-im-black-isnt-it1.jpg
    its-because-im-black-isnt-it1.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 12
Ridgerunner my sister is married to a great guy that's a black dude. It has nothing to do with skin color. It's ideology. I talked about it in my podcast

Ridgerunner my sister is married to a great guy that's a black dude. It has nothing to do with skin color. It's ideology. I talked about it in my podcast
Imo it is a lot simpler than that... But! I have been wrong a couple of times... Black, white, green, purple etc. etc. etc. Biggest majority of people are basically very similar... There are always exceptions, but folks are folks where ever you go...

People setting up armed roadblocks sounds like Mexico. Those that do that here need to spend a little time in jail.

K9Buck antifa and BLM and their factions do that. The Moors I don't think did that themselves, but may have participated with other extremist groups

Sounds exactly like the insurrectionists.

First off, this was all over the news on Friday. Second they were described as blacks and the name of the group itself gave it away.

Now instead of pretending how this is the same as white supremacy, which is based on a belief that whites are superior, perhaps you need to ask yourselves what has been done to black people to make groups like this get crreated..

It takes honesty to do that and honesty is in short supply at USMB.

Forum List

Back