Road rage incident and bad teen loses

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

Man , this poor guy saved himself and his kids from this demon kid who had a gun

I can't imagine the thought process that convinces a person that they can use a deadly weapon to threaten a stranger and not risk equal force being used in defense. That is just unfathomable to me.

I can't imagine the thought process that convinces a person that they can use a deadly weapon to threaten a stranger and not risk equal force being used in defense.

The good news is, if the stranger is similarly armed (and inclined to use it), the mistake isn't often repeated.

A "teen"? Maybe but he was a 19 year old man. My guess is that he might have been high on meth judging by his insane aggressive behavior. He forgot one thing, "don't mess with Texas".

So JaDerek drove illegally (driving between lanes on his motorcycle) on the highway and got mad when an SUV almost hits him. So he speeds up, passes everyone and proceeds to park his motorcycle in the middle of the highway blocking traffic. He gets off his bike and walks towards the driver of the SUV with a gun drawn. Turns out the driver of the SUV had kids in his car and had a gun also. Really JaDerek? Brilliant move and now your dead. smh

Forum List

Back