Black riots and Africa in general

IronFist

May 26, 2015
Why are there no black countries reaching any kind of progress? What is the problem with them? As far as I remember there is a country called Liberia which was founded by black Americans fleeing from the continent and organizing their own country when the South abolished slavery. Yet it's the poorest country on the entire continent.
And yet they organize riots in the US hoping that independence from the other races will bring them to prosperity. What drives them?

Why are there no black countries reaching any kind of progress? What is the problem with them? As far as I remember there is a country called Liberia which was founded by black Americans fleeing from the continent and organizing their own country when the South abolished slavery. Yet it's the poorest country on the entire continent.
And yet they organize riots in the US hoping that independence from the other races will bring them to prosperity. What drives them?
isn't saying black riots in Africa kinda superfluous ?

And when you were dropped on your head as a child, did your doctor tell you whether or not the delibilitating effects of such would limit you for the rest of your earthly life?

Looks like you are in it for the long-haul....

I really dont know why I'm posting history and facts when the OP logic isnt based on either but I have hope

I really dont know why I'm posting history and facts when the OP logic isnt based on either but I have hope

Hope springs eternal. But I am less kind to racists than you are.

Forum List

Back