Black republicans...who are they really?

Raising the minimum wage....according to this moron....is tantamount to "enslaving" people.

Why is it you don't understand what a vicious circle this creates? Spell out the benefits vs. the consequences?

Seocndly, the implication by this idiot is clear........since you need an ID to get food stamps, you should not bitch about showing that ID when voting

Common sense didn't make it into your DNA did it? You need ID to do the most minor things, yet you seem to think ID for voting is irrelevant? You can't drive without it, you can't buy alcoholic beverages without it, you can't leave or enter a country legally without it, you can't enter a public school with out it, and the list goes on and on and on...

Does your tongue get you in trouble in your real life as much as it does here?

Don't you know how much the left loves regulations? Except when they are found on the reviewing end of them., then they throw their tantrums over government interference.
Not all regulations are bad or good. Stop talking about regulations like it's a bad word. It shows us you're a rush or foxbot

Conservatives are willing to concede to the need of having fingerprint background checks that exist surrounding the obtaining of guns, even as its a clear Amendment right written under the constitution. Yet it is true that liberals are not willing to have any oversight on securing the integrity of voting rights, using racism surrounding that is contrary to liberal ideology, which speaks to the integrity of the party. They scream voter suppression yet lack any case of where one has actually resulted from voter ID. They call republicans racist but can't provide any example of it, except to say if you are a conservative with an alternative view on an issue you are deemed a racist for not supporting the liberal ideology of government.

And they stopped after we inserted more government and unions?

Yeah. Pretty much. Want to watch a business shit their silk trousers? Tell them there's a nice man from OSHA in the lobby.

According to Factcheck.org, taxes, labor and transportation costs play into where a manufacture produces their goods. Manufacturers like to produce close to their consumers as they can to reduce transportation costs. But in the US, they are burdened with thousands of regulations and taxes to deal with which makes production less profitable in the US.

Then you make it more expensive to oursource. Simple enough.

I still like my PSA idea letting everyone know who the outsourcers are and where they live.

Conservatives are willing to concede to the need of having fingerprint background checks that exist surrounding the obtaining of guns, even as its a clear Amendment right written under the constitution. Yet it is true that liberals are not willing to have any oversight on securing the integrity of voting rights, using racism surrounding that is contrary to liberal ideology, which speaks to the integrity of the party. They scream voter suppression yet lack any case of where one has actually resulted from voter ID. They call republicans racist but can't provide any example of it, except to say if you are a conservative with an alternative view on an issue you are deemed a racist for not supporting the liberal ideology of government.

There were 33,000 gun deaths last year. How many deaths were their due to "voter fraud"?

No I don't answer lists of stupid questions from republicans.

You claim that Conservative policies are racist yet you can't spell out what is so wrong with them, why is that?

If you don't actually know the difference between democratic and republican policy

I know the difference, you on the other hand are unable to spell it out, you claim they are stupid questions...

Why in the Hell would any black person want to associate with racists?

Good question, that's why I can't understand why you would vote for liberals? Name just a few Liberal policies that benefit Blacks over Whites?

He doesn't have to answer those questions because he has nothing to provide. He's just all talk of hatred toward the Republican Party, but he will never give you any specifics as to what policies Democrats offer that make them much more appealing over Republicans. I've mentioned a few, but he is rather afraid to acknowledge them or provide any of his own.
Do you have any idea how much unions did for places like Detroit and flint?

And then your party sent those good paying jobs mexico and china.

Then ask us what you did? Wow! Or ask them to vote for you.

You mistake black people who want jobs for the small minority who get and prefer welfare.

You don't think they'd rather make $30,000 plus healthcare rather than be on welfare? How insulting. Don't expect us to vote for Ben carson or Herman Cain with that attitude

Yeah, those unions drove it right into the ground, poisoned the water, and moved most of the operation to Mexico. Where are the unions now? As for the black folks who want jobs, all the jobs they would go for are snatched by the Democrats new class of victims, illegal Mexicans.
No coincidence as union membership declined so did non union wages.

Why didn't Georgia or Kentucky or Arkansas benefit instead of mexico and china? Because you wanted the cheap goods. Now all you can afford are cheap goods and your voting for the new tariff in town trump to try and bring them back? Really???

It's corporations and Republican consumers who keep illegals here. They prefer illegal but if they have to they'll just flood us with legal immigrants to keep wages down.

Companies say they can't find good help.

Raising the minimum wage....according to this moron....is tantamount to "enslaving" people.

Why is it you don't understand what a vicious circle this creates? Spell out the benefits vs. the consequences?

Seocndly, the implication by this idiot is clear........since you need an ID to get food stamps, you should not bitch about showing that ID when voting

Common sense didn't make it into your DNA did it? You need ID to do the most minor things, yet you seem to think ID for voting is irrelevant? You can't drive without it, you can't buy alcoholic beverages without it, you can't leave or enter a country legally without it, you can't enter a public school with out it, and the list goes on and on and on...

Does your tongue get you in trouble in your real life as much as it does here?

Don't you know how much the left loves regulations? Except when they are found on the reviewing end of them., then they throw their tantrums over government interference.
Not all regulations are bad or good. Stop talking about regulations like it's a bad word. It shows us you're a rush or foxbot

I'm not going to go show you how when and where all over America Republicans have passed voting laws all designed to make voting harder. Some of the laws they passed have even been struck down by the supreme Court.

No I don't answer lists of stupid questions from republicans.

You claim that Conservative policies are racist yet you can't spell out what is so wrong with them, why is that?

If you don't actually know the difference between democratic and republican policy

I know the difference, you on the other hand are unable to spell it out, you claim they are stupid questions...

Why in the Hell would any black person want to associate with racists?

Good question, that's why I can't understand why you would vote for liberals? Name just a few Liberal policies that benefit Blacks over Whites?

He doesn't have to answer those questions because he has nothing to provide. He's just all talk of hatred toward the Republican Party, but he will never give you any specifics as to what policies Democrats offer that make them much more appealing over Republicans. I've mentioned a few, but he is rather afraid to acknowledge them or provide any of his own.

You mistake black people who want jobs for the small minority who get and prefer welfare.

You don't think they'd rather make $30,000 plus healthcare rather than be on welfare? How insulting. Don't expect us to vote for Ben carson or Herman Cain with that attitude

Yeah, those unions drove it right into the ground, poisoned the water, and moved most of the operation to Mexico. Where are the unions now? As for the black folks who want jobs, all the jobs they would go for are snatched by the Democrats new class of victims, illegal Mexicans.

Why didn't Georgia or Kentucky or Arkansas benefit instead of mexico and china? Because you wanted the cheap goods. Now all you can afford are cheap goods and your voting for the new tariff in town trump to try and bring them back? Really???

It's corporations and Republican consumers who keep illegals here. They prefer illegal but if they have to they'll just flood us with legal immigrants to keep wages down.

Honestly, I would never buy an Auto from the big three. The unions drove the quality down so far that those companies being in a shit hole like Mexico. I'll never buy GM, Ford or Chevrolet again and I would be fine if they never came back as their day has come an gone. Same with the UAW. Nothing but spoiled little bitches. As for the illegal aliens, got to agree. It makes me laugh how they go on and on, yet never do anything about it. Trump won't either.

Honestly, I would never buy an Auto from the big three. The unions drove the quality down so far that those companies being in a shit hole like Mexico. I'll never buy GM, Ford or Chevrolet again and I would be fine if they never came back as their day has come an gone. Same with the UAW. Nothing but spoiled little bitches. As for the illegal aliens, got to agree. It makes me laugh how they go on and on, yet never do anything about it. Trump won't either.
My fusion has 90,000 I'll get another 110,000 then sell it. Will you get much more from your Honda/Toyota? Those cars get recalled to. So much for the myth Toyota/Hondas are better made.

We already see the future does not look good for Toyota and Honda factory workers. More and more of them are being replaced by temp workers and subcontractors. No benefits in the future for non union workers. No healthcare, days off, sick days, etc.

As unions disappear so will your good non union jobs.

But you'll blame liberals.

My fusion has 90,000 I'll get another 110,000 then sell it. Will you get much more from your Honda/Toyota? Those cars get recalled to. So much for the myth Toyota/Hondas are better made.

We already see the future does not look good for Toyota and Honda factory workers. More and more of them are being replaced by temp workers and subcontractors. No benefits in the future for non union workers. No healthcare, days off, sick days, etc.

The Tundras in our fleet are extremely high milage. My Tacoma is pushing 200,000 as I drive all over South Texas. Toyota is looking pretty good considering Bammy has been trying to kill them for so long. As for those union jobs disappearing, when it comes to the loading docks at food stores and such the failure of unions is a good thing. Ask a truck driver who won't have to get robbed by paying a lumpers fee. In the auto industry, quality of the product will go way up much like Toyotas has. By the way, the big 3, specifically GM has been having a tough time with recalls to. I still get them from my 2012 Impala and my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Glad I bought the tundra. Another funny union fact, they don't want Obama's illegals. Funny that.

There were 33,000 gun deaths last year. How many deaths were their due to "voter fraud"?

You already said that in fifty other threads. Next will be abortion then white privilege. Damn your broken record.

The Tundras in our fleet are extremely high milage. My Tacoma is pushing 200,000 as I drive all over South Texas. Toyota is looking pretty good considering Bammy has been trying to kill them for so long. As for those union jobs disappearing, when it comes to the loading docks at food stores and such the failure of unions is a good thing. Ask a truck driver who won't have to get robbed by paying a lumpers fee. In the auto industry, quality of the product will go way up much like Toyotas has. By the way, the big 3, specifically GM has been having a tough time with recalls to. I still get them from my 2012 Impala and my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Glad I bought the tundra. Another funny union fact, they don't want Obama's illegals. Funny that.
If Republicans had their way those truck drivers would be speaking Mexican. I remember in Bush's last year's he tried to sneak them in on memorial day or labor day.

And Mark my words. In the past 35% of Americans were union and it brought everyone's wages up. Soon 35% of American workers will be temps and wages will go down. That includes the line workers at Toyota and Honda. They won't actually be Toyota and Honda workers. They'll be temps and subcontractors. It's already happening.

You don't have snow & salt down south. We can't compare how far your car lasts vs mine because of salt.

Yesterday, a heated "debate" (well, as much of a debate that can be had in this mostly right wing forum) was had about one poster's friend who, as a liberal, spoke about a right wing friend who claimed that a good part of the hatred toward Obama was based on race.

I do NOT believe that opposition toward Obama is wholly based on race.....however, to deny that some racism does not exist toward Obama's presidency, would be equally naive.

So, what would make someone who is black and relatively intelligent, embrace the GOP platform that is often enmeshed in policies that are not for the betterment of the black voting bloc?

I am reminded of a passage in Milton's Paradise Lost where Lucifer explains why he chose to defy God's wishes (and PLEASE, I do not mean even remotely to equate a black republican to the devil......but the analogy is still sound.) ........Anyway, through Milton's prose, Lucifer explains that he would rather be a "king in hell" than just one of many other angel standing beside the throne of God.

What I'm getting at is that for SOME blacks who have chosen to embrace right wing policies may do so because the notoriety gained by such a stance is much more self serving than to be one of the vast majority of blacks who side with the left ideology. In other words, if you want to get on the FOX channels or the Rush radio talk shows, your chances are vastly improved if you claim that you are an arch conservative AND black.
That's how the left works. They find a few issues and then if you don't go for them they out you or ostracize you, that's how they keep that. Those policies are not good for blacks. Blacks and liberals run the majority black areas and cities and yet they are still hell holes. I love how people like you are so duplicitous, by saying things in black areas are so bad we need more programs, but if a Republican points out how bad black areas are, they are stereotyping an racist. Hmmmm you guys have it both ways.
Things were getting better for blacks in Detroit and flint then Republicans invented NAFTA and sent those jobs overseas.

All for corporate profits and cheap consumer goods.

Was that the biil, Bill Clinton sign and Hillary loved? It was a bill that if not signed, would have been dead. Funny how Bill and Hillary are now exempt from it.
You know NAFTA was a done deal.

Oh imagine what Republicans would have said if Clinton killed free trade.

Do you know how much Republicans changed NAFTA since bush got into office? I could show you so many examples of Tom delay bush Chaney and Dennis hastert fucking the American worker. But you defended it. You said it meant cheaper goods remember? Now you care about blue collar Americans?

So Clinton wimped out because of what Republicans might say? You are saying Clinton promoted and wanted NAFTA because of what Republicans might say? That sounds like either you are clueless of Clinton had no backbone and just decided to sign it and claim it was good for the country because he was afraid of people talking?

What the hell did I defend? When did I say goods would be cheaper? You partisan leftist regressives are to funny. You lie, like your candidate. I was against NAFTA and all these new free trade agreements. I am against factories going overseas. Did Democrats do anything to make it tougher for businesses, hell no, why because they are paid off just like Republicans. You are a fool if you think the rich Democrats give a damn about you or anyone else.They could have made free trade tough on companies when they held power but have done nothing. I don't give Republicans a pass either but for you to play Clinton a victim is pure BS propaganda.

Toyota treats their employees very well. They have to in order to keep them.

As a consumer, the last American made car I had was my last American made car. After 30,000 miles, my mechanic drove it more than I did.

Extremely high union pay is what caused the American car manufacturers to buy cheaper parts in order to keep the price of their vehicles competitive. As my "former" mechanic told me, that's why he seldom works on Toyota's. They just make a better quality car. It's why they can give you a 7 year, 100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty.

The last ten years, I've been driving my camry. This is my second one and I've yet to see a tow truck. No more do I call my employer in the morning telling him I'll be very late for work because my car won't start. With the milage I get and the large gas tank, I only fill up once every two weeks.

The minute you drive a new American car off of the parking lot, that car is worth three or four thousand dollars less. Go to a Toyota dealership sometime and take note how their used cars retain value. Even vehicles that have 50,000 to 80,000 miles on them go for some big bucks.

That's why you drive Japanese.

If Republicans had their way those truck drivers would be speaking Mexican. I remember in Bush's last year's he tried to sneak them in on memorial day or labor day.

And Mark my words. In the past 35% of Americans were union and it brought everyone's wages up. Soon 35% of American workers will be temps and wages will go down. That includes the line workers at Toyota and Honda. They won't actually be Toyota and Honda workers. They'll be temps and subcontractors. It's already happening.

Went to Delphi in Saginaw Michigan a few times. There were 11 union workers packing parts made in China to be shipped to Mexico for assembly. The rest were Temps from corestaff. What you mentioned has already happened. Unions are doing nothing but looking after unions. And I will never forget Boosh's attempt to make the US another state of Mexico. Matter of fact, he succeeded in doing just that and Obama is carrying the torch in that department quite nicely. This is where I hope and pray trump is not lying.

You don't have snow & salt down south. We can't compare how far your car lasts vs mine because of salt.

We did in Colorado. That road salt is hell man. But the recalls had to do with ignition on both, and the e-brake and transmission on the Jeep.

Yesterday, a heated "debate" (well, as much of a debate that can be had in this mostly right wing forum) was had about one poster's friend who, as a liberal, spoke about a right wing friend who claimed that a good part of the hatred toward Obama was based on race.

I do NOT believe that opposition toward Obama is wholly based on race.....however, to deny that some racism does not exist toward Obama's presidency, would be equally naive.

So, what would make someone who is black and relatively intelligent, embrace the GOP platform that is often enmeshed in policies that are not for the betterment of the black voting bloc?

I am reminded of a passage in Milton's Paradise Lost where Lucifer explains why he chose to defy God's wishes (and PLEASE, I do not mean even remotely to equate a black republican to the devil......but the analogy is still sound.) ........Anyway, through Milton's prose, Lucifer explains that he would rather be a "king in hell" than just one of many other angel standing beside the throne of God.

What I'm getting at is that for SOME blacks who have chosen to embrace right wing policies may do so because the notoriety gained by such a stance is much more self serving than to be one of the vast majority of blacks who side with the left ideology. In other words, if you want to get on the FOX channels or the Rush radio talk shows, your chances are vastly improved if you claim that you are an arch conservative AND black.
That's how the left works. They find a few issues and then if you don't go for them they out you or ostracize you, that's how they keep that. Those policies are not good for blacks. Blacks and liberals run the majority black areas and cities and yet they are still hell holes. I love how people like you are so duplicitous, by saying things in black areas are so bad we need more programs, but if a Republican points out how bad black areas are, they are stereotyping an racist. Hmmmm you guys have it both ways.
Things were getting better for blacks in Detroit and flint then Republicans invented NAFTA and sent those jobs overseas.

Was that the biil, Bill Clinton sign and Hillary loved? It was a bill that if not signed, would have been dead. Funny how Bill and Hillary are now exempt from it.

Do you know how much Republicans changed NAFTA since bush got into office? I could show you so many examples of Tom delay bush Chaney and Dennis hastert fucking the American worker. But you defended it. You said it meant cheaper goods remember? Now you care about blue collar Americans?

So Clinton wimped out because of what Republicans might say? You are saying Clinton promoted and wanted NAFTA because of what Republicans might say? That sounds like either you are clueless of Clinton had no backbone and just decided to sign it and claim it was good for the country because he was afraid of people talking?

What the hell did I defend? When did I say goods would be cheaper? You partisan leftist regressives are to funny. You lie, like your candidate. I was against NAFTA and all these new free trade agreements. I am against factories going overseas. Did Democrats do anything to make it tougher for businesses, hell no, why because they are paid off just like Republicans. You are a fool if you think the rich Democrats give a damn about you or anyone else.They could have made free trade tough on companies when they held power but have done nothing. I don't give Republicans a pass either but for you to play Clinton a victim is pure BS propaganda.
When unions represented 35% of the workforce Democrats represented labor. Labor still endorses the Democrats.

You don't know the half of it. You should make deliveries to the big three and see what goes on in there.

I have union story after union story; some are completely unbelievable. When we were delivering to the auto plants, my employer had to charge extra because he knew we could be tied up there for hours. Thank goodness we have no customers that deliver parts to the big three anymore. Those lazy union SOB's are no longer our problem.

When unions represented 35% of the workforce Democrats represented labor. Labor still endorses the Democrats.

That is what is so funny. Clinton proudly signs NAFTA, in effect bitch slapping the unions and yet the union leaders get paid off and urge the poor working class union worker to take it and still vote for a party that sells them out. Pretty sad, it used to be union leadership was for the worker, now they are for the rich.

Went to Delphi in Saginaw Michigan a few times. There were 11 union workers packing parts made in China to be shipped to Mexico for assembly. The rest were Temps from corestaff. What you mentioned has already happened. Unions are doing nothing but looking after unions. And I will never forget Boosh's attempt to make the US another state of Mexico. Matter of fact, he succeeded in doing just that and Obama is carrying the torch in that department quite nicely. This is where I hope and pray trump is not lying.
Trump/hillary can't do it by themselves. Don't vote for a senator or a house member who would let mexican trucker in. Just because trump is into closing our borders doesn't mean Mitch McConnell or John McCain is.

And show up for the midterms. We can't take this country back when only rich people and die hard Republicans show up every 2 and moderates/independents every 4

Forum List

Back