Black Republican WOMAN, Mia Love WINS.....

Proof, Rik, please.

Well, you could start with Reconstruction. That put a lot of blacks on the political radar...until democrats started terrorizing and lynching them for turning up to vote. Democrats still do that to this day. No black conservatives need register to vote...or we'll threaten bombing & beating (of both the physical and brow varieties). Democrats are insidious racists.

Conservatives, Republican and Democrat alike, have always hated blacks
I'm a conservative and I don't hate blacks. My wife is a conservative and she doesn't hate blacks. My mother is a liberal and she still makes sure the silver is locked away when her black "maid" comes.

Alls you gots is rhetoric.
I'm conservative too, and have many, many black friends.

I am honorary PaPa to dozens of black kids.

And the Ronettes still make my prick kick.

Well this is an interesting thread. Republicans are all excited because they had one black woman win a race. Now if were several black women who had been elected, then that would be a true statement and a big enough statement to base a thread on.
The GOP still has it's work cut out for them as far as having more women and minorities being political candidates for major positions in general election elections. But in the last few years the GOP has made strides, it just needs to accelerate forward to match America's representative demographics.
South Carolina sent a black man to the US Senate.

Kindly place your worn out race-card up your ass.

Joni Earnst won in Iowa, first female to win.

The word you're looking for there is "woman". Don't be scared of it. Women are people just like you, believe it or not.
This post (above) is a classic example of someone trying to find fault in someone else, when no fault can be found.

Mamooth....you are implying that Freewill has an issue with the word "woman" and must fall back on the word female.

Do you not see how that is exactly what has been happening? How folks like you play semantic games in an effort to show folks like us are racists...or sexists...

The democratic party taught you well.

They taught you to be a cynical evil human being.

Well done.

There is no such thing as racism and misogyny in the Republican party, never has been:

Joni Ernst -Woman
Tim Scott-Black man
Susana Martinez- Hispanic Woman
Nikki Haley- Woman
Mia Love- Black woman

Hello, is anybody out there?

Don't overlook that Governor Haley was born Nimrata Nikki Randhawa to a Sikh family. You also overlooked Governor Jindal.

I'm talking about those who were involved in the election.

False analogy.

You are a fool.
80,000 posts In 5 years speaks volumes.
80,000 ANONYMOUS posts....

Takes balls to call someone a fool to their face.

Takes nothing to do it over and over again anonymously.

Bet you were the type of guy that would throw a snowball and run.

There is no such thing as racism and misogyny in the Republican party, never has been:

Joni Ernst -Woman
Tim Scott-Black man
Susana Martinez- Hispanic Woman
Nikki Haley- Woman
Mia Love- Black woman

Hello, is anybody out there?

Tim Scott and Nikki Haley elected by the State that started the Civil War and still flies the Stars and Bars? Not a fan of the Flag but I would argue that race relations in the South are better than the North.

Mia barely won in an extremely Republican district.

That means many Republicans voted against her.

Gee, why could that be?

So are such a fucking liar it's unbelievable to read your crap.

Utah's 4th Congressional District is a NEW district, with only one election having taken place:

Utah's 4th Congressional District is a new congressional district created as a result of the 2010 Census
The old district, the 2nd, was held by Democrat Jim Matheson from 200 until present. In 2012 he faced Mia Love in the newly created 4th, and won by 119,803 to Love's 119, 035.

How could many Republicans vote against her when a Democrat beat her in the last election and a Democrat won the old district since 2000?

Well this is an interesting thread. Republicans are all excited because they had one black woman win a race. Now if were several black women who had been elected, then that would be a true statement and a big enough statement to base a thread on.
The GOP still has it's work cut out for them as far as having more women and minorities being political candidates for major positions in general election elections. But in the last few years the GOP has made strides, it just needs to accelerate forward to match America's representative demographics.
We're performing better than the Democrats.

Joni Earnst won in Iowa, first female to win.

The word you're looking for there is "woman". Don't be scared of it. Women are people just like you, believe it or not.
This post (above) is a classic example of someone trying to find fault in someone else, when no fault can be found.

Mamooth....you are implying that Freewill has an issue with the word "woman" and must fall back on the word female.

Do you not see how that is exactly what has been happening? How folks like you play semantic games in an effort to show folks like us are racists...or sexists...

The democratic party taught you well.

They taught you to be a cynical evil human being.

Well done.

Thank you for the back jarhead, I just assumed the poster didn't know that women were female.

Forum List

Back