Black Republican beating Gov. Whitmer by 8 Points Among Independents

A. I belong to my local GOP group, so I am NOT lazy making excuses.

B. 2 or 3 states are much easier to monitor than the whole country.

C. If the DNC tries to pull it off again across the country and the GOP balks at the election results, what a narrative for an extended period of time they would have while it was all sorted out.

It is smarter, wiser, and much more prudent to stop it before it happens if possible, then try to reverse something that already happened, because if it was not, banks would not have vaults. They would just let the thieves take the money, then catch them later.
BS.....Each state is responsible for their elections and it's incumbent upon the gop to get their "forces" lined-up and ready to go in each state. It won't be cheap or easy but it is the proactive way to go, especially when dems already hold sway.

Now if your state is already in gop hands then there is still work to be done in the blue population centers to keep them straight....Overwhelm them with poll watchers and make them howl.

BS.....Each state is responsible for their elections and it's incumbent upon the gop to get their "forces" lined-up and ready to go in each state. It won't be cheap or easy but it is the proactive way to go, especially when dems already hold sway.

Now if your state is already in gop hands then there is still work to be done in the blue population centers to keep them straight....Overwhelm them with poll watchers and make them howl.

OK, then we can agree to agree? We agree on everything you just said, but do we also agree it makes the GOP's life easier to insure that total population mail in balloting being prevented would make our life even easier to monitor the situation?

OK, then we can agree to agree? We agree on everything you just said, but do we also agree it makes the GOP's life easier to insure that total population mail in balloting being prevented would make our life even easier to monitor the situation?
Sure, but that does not help you in states that already have it like CO that is in dem control. To take it back you have to put in the work and then you can make your changes, you know, after you win. ;)

Sure, but that does not help you in states that already have it like CO that is in dem control. To take it back you have to put in the work and then you can make your changes, you know, after you win. ;)
Agreed! Now I understand your point more clearly. To be 100% honest, I did not know that Colorado or any other state had already passed that. As you said clearly, in those states, we have to concentrate extra effort for sure.

This Will Be a Banner Year for Republicans
November 8 Election Day is nearly nine months away, but the Biden...
By Michael Dorstewitz

Forum List

Back