Zone1 Black racist posters

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
We have several of these as well as white racist posters. They make everything about race. No matter what the topic is they revert it to an attack on what ever race they dont like. The white ones post threads noting black crime and then go off on tangents claiming all blacks are animals or worse. I would say of the two types the white ones are less socially posting. The black ones post threads claiming every problem they have is because of racism. With few exceptions they are not blatantly in your face with racist comments but they are always blaming whitey for everything under the sun.

So of the two the black racist are more socially aware and less in your face with racist dog whistles.

Tis true.
I was in a thread the other day and music came up. A black poster said he wonders why white people are always saying they dont like rap. Made it about race. MUSIC!
As if blacks are walking down the road humming shit by george strait and metallica.
Its ridiculous.

Tis true.
I was in a thread the other day and music came up. A black poster said he wonders why white people are always saying they dont like rap. Made it about race. MUSIC!
As if blacks are walking down the road humming shit by george strait and metallica.
Its ridiculous.
Lots of white people like rap and some have gotten in trouble for singing the words out loud because they are the wrong color to be saying those words.

Tis true.
Its ridiculous.
I got you beat. I was called a racist for posting a video of Silence is Golden and remarking on the beautiful harmony. When I asked what’s racist about that, I was told there were no blacks in the video and I was making a veiled comment against Rap Music.

I got you beat. I was called a racist for posting a video of Silence is Golden and remarking on the beautiful harmony. When I asked what’s racist about that, I was told there were no blacks in the video and I was making a veiled comment against Rap Music.
You win :lol:

If a lot of people are calling you a racist, the problem is not them.
The problem is you.

If a lot of people are calling you a racist, the problem is not them.
The problem is you.
wrong people on this board that are woke claim everything and anything is racist. It isnt true. Meanwhile on this specific forum we have several specific posters that are black and very racist that make thread after thread claiming anything done by a white is racist claiming every little thing that happens is racist.

Lots of white people like rap and some have gotten in trouble for singing the words out loud because they are the wrong color to be saying those words.
Yep, which is a form of neo-segregation. There are black critics that don't like it when whites use AAVE language.
Justin Bieber criticized for wearing dreadlocks and took them out
Former Bachelorette Hannah Brown rapping to a rap song and quietly uttered the N word when it is in the lyrics and had to publicly apologize. Whites can't say the word but blacks will sure take the revenue from white listeners. Might as well cut two takes, one for black listeners and one for white listeners.

Proud of something she had nothing to do with? Sounds mediocre at best. Beyond that she does have issues with black people, of this there is no doubt. Do you have the same mental disturbance?
Prejudice is based on previous experience.

If proximity dispelled prejudice, Southern whites would be the least prejudiced whites in the United States.

Stereotypes are over generalizations of what is really true.

Proud of something she had nothing to do with? Sounds mediocre at best. Beyond that she does have issues with black people, of this there is no doubt. Do you have the same mental disturbance?
Richard Lynn, The Chosen People: A Study of Jewish Intelligence and Achievement, Washington Summit Publishers, 2011, 408 pp., by Byron M. Roth

The Chosen People: A study of Jewish Intelligence and Achievement is the most recent work of Richard Lynn dealing with group differences in IQ and their ramifications. As in all of his previous work over the past decade, he substantiates his arguments with huge quantities of empirical data. He advances his positions dispassionately and lets the facts speak for themselves, which they do in impressive, nearly irrefutable fashion. In his previous books he examined racial and ethnic differences in IQ for many groups. The Chosen People is a case study of one distinct group that has shown remarkably similar patterns of achievement in a wide variety of settings.

Professor Lynn begins by pointing out the extraordinary success of Jews in almost every field. In the 19th century the restrictions that had prevented most Jews from advanced nonreligious study began to be lifted in most of Western Europe, and by mid-century, “people began to observe that Jews were outstandingly successful, and began to speculate that this was attributable to their intellect.” (Unless otherwise noted, all quotations are from Professor Lynn.)

At that time the great bulk of Jews were still living in Eastern Europe, but owing to pogroms beginning around 1880, Jews began migrating to Western Europe and especially to the United States. They formed part of the massive immigration to the US in the period from 1880 to 1924.

Prof. Lynn writes:

They arrived as penniless refugees unable to speak the languages of their new countries; they were the “huddled masses” from the most backward region of Europe. Yet by the middle decades of the 20th century, the children and grandchildren of these immigrants were doing far better than their Gentile hosts on all indices of socioeconomic status and earnings and outperforming them by several orders of magnitude in obtaining elite academic distinction . . . .

The development of IQ tests confirmed the impression that Jews were unusually intelligent, and Professor Lynn’s extensive review of the literature indicates that Jews in the US have an average IQ of 110 compared to 100 for other Europeans. This would help account for their outstanding performance in a variety of fields. Though Jews are only about 0.2 percent of the world population, half the world’s chess grandmasters, for example, and 16 percent of Nobel Prize winners for science have been Jews. For Professor Lynn, the purpose of his book “is to document and explain such achievements.”

----------

Jewish achievements have been earned despite over a thousand years of persecution that culminated in the Holocaust.

Jews are usually humble about their distinctions. Because I am not Jewish I feel free to draw attention to those distinctions. I have lived in neighborhoods with lots of Jews, I went to school with Jews, and I have worked with Jews. That is why I like them.

Richard Lynn, The Chosen People: A Study of Jewish Intelligence and Achievement, Washington Summit Publishers, 2011, 408 pp., by Byron M. Roth

The Chosen People: A study of Jewish Intelligence and Achievement is the most recent work of Richard Lynn dealing with group differences in IQ and their ramifications. As in all of his previous work over the past decade, he substantiates his arguments with huge quantities of empirical data. He advances his positions dispassionately and lets the facts speak for themselves, which they do in impressive, nearly irrefutable fashion. In his previous books he examined racial and ethnic differences in IQ for many groups. The Chosen People is a case study of one distinct group that has shown remarkably similar patterns of achievement in a wide variety of settings.

Professor Lynn begins by pointing out the extraordinary success of Jews in almost every field. In the 19th century the restrictions that had prevented most Jews from advanced nonreligious study began to be lifted in most of Western Europe, and by mid-century, “people began to observe that Jews were outstandingly successful, and began to speculate that this was attributable to their intellect.” (Unless otherwise noted, all quotations are from Professor Lynn.)

At that time the great bulk of Jews were still living in Eastern Europe, but owing to pogroms beginning around 1880, Jews began migrating to Western Europe and especially to the United States. They formed part of the massive immigration to the US in the period from 1880 to 1924.

Prof. Lynn writes:

The development of IQ tests confirmed the impression that Jews were unusually intelligent, and Professor Lynn’s extensive review of the literature indicates that Jews in the US have an average IQ of 110 compared to 100 for other Europeans. This would help account for their outstanding performance in a variety of fields. Though Jews are only about 0.2 percent of the world population, half the world’s chess grandmasters, for example, and 16 percent of Nobel Prize winners for science have been Jews. For Professor Lynn, the purpose of his book “is to document and explain such achievements.”

----------

Jewish achievements have been earned despite over a thousand years of persecution that culminated in the Holocaust.

Jews are usually humble about their distinctions. Because I am not Jewish I feel free to draw attention to those distinctions. I have lived in neighborhoods with lots of Jews, I went to school with Jews, and I have worked with Jews. That is why I like them.
You can stop now. You are not going to convince me of anything.

Forum List

Back