Black Privilege

StrongBad

Feb 27, 2016
So much leftist energy is spent making up definitions of buzzwords they can use to stifle debate.

"White Privilege" is one of these buzzwords.

In the interest of fairness, I have come up with a definition of "Black Privilege" that I think works very well. I'm open to input:

Black Privilege:

Enjoying the comforts of a space age civilization that your race did not create.

Being unaccountable for your own behavior, no matter how egregious.

Getting coddled by special rules, and told any failure of your own is actually due to the white man's systemic racism.

What am I missing?

So the engineer gals that were black at NASA didn't help with the space age?

>Billions of black people.

>Only positive contributions you could come up with on the spot were some marginally important women portrayed in a film recently.

KEK!

>Billions of black people.

>Only positive contributions you could come up with on the spot were some marginally important women portrayed in a film recently.

KEK!
Hurts your premise, I know.

Yep, exceptions prove the rule. Thanks for supporting my argument!
Whatever flotsams your boat.

i just got another "White Privelege" visa in the mail!! another 7500 in credit,,,0.0% for 15 months on purchases,,thats a lot of trips to private islands !
They keep rejecting my application for tighty whities being part injun.
i could not believe the fico score wells fargo sent with the card,,,,764!,,,,i think my visa line has to be at least 40K,,,,the rest are a few store cards,,,i owe maybe? 5300?,,,,im not greedy! and im never going thru bankruptcy again,,,i learned my lesson

i miss the good old days of white priveledge of the 90s when every bank in Boca Raton/and the famous ones was giving me credit lines,,,no questions asked!

i just got another "White Privelege" visa in the mail!! another 7500 in credit,,,0.0% for 15 months on purchases,,thats a lot of trips to private islands !
They keep rejecting my application for tighty whities being part injun.
i could not believe the fico score wells fargo sent with the card,,,,764!,,,,i think my visa line has to be at least 40K,,,,the rest are a few store cards,,,i owe maybe? 5300?,,,,im not greedy! and im never going thru bankruptcy again,,,i learned my lesson
If you ain't got you Capital One Buyers Rewards Card, that builds a cash reward for a new Chevrolet purchase, you ain't living. Why I have accumulated $38 dollars the last two years. By the time I'm 150 I'll get such a discount.

i miss the good old days of white priveledge of the 90s when every bank in Boca Raton/and the famous ones was giving me credit lines,,,no questions asked!
I have to run from them now-a-days. They won't leave me alone, they must be desperate.
it was like me in that eddie murphy sketch,,,,,here,,here,,,just take the money,,,u dont even have to pay us back !!!

I have to run from them now-a-days. They won't leave me alone, they must be desperate.
it was like me in that eddie murphy sketch,,,,,here,,here,,,just take the money,,,u dont even have to pay us back !!!
It's to the point I think I'll put in for a change of address..

It's to the point I think I'll put in for a change of address..
i remember in 2003,,,citi bank called me,,,asked if they could deposit 20K? into my checking account,,,LOL.....i think I told them i really didnt need the money

Forum List

Back