Black Privilege

Great article. Thanks for posting.

But, the writer's Racist Loon was too easy.

She's in African studies at Rutgers and is headed to a Symposium on the Ferguson Matter (....the Police Self-Defense Case).

This woman just hates White people. Everything a White person does, is going to offend her, because it is being done by a White person.

I will say this: Blacks have a valid historical reason to suspect racism. When someone is rude to me, a white guy, I draw one conclusion: I am dealing with an asshole.

Blacks have that choice...or they can assume they were mistreated because they are Black. I saw this early in my career and so treated Blacks with a bit more courtesy and respect than I would a White in the same situation...and it has most often gotten me mutual courtesy and respect back.

Of course, we eventually have to get to where I can be an asshole to Blacks like I am to Whites...and I thought we were well on the way, after we elected the first Black president, but he turned out to be a turd...and has set race relations back a decade.

Intentionally, I might add.

Fact:

If you're a young black male, your chances of getting killed by whitey are slim to none... getting killed by another black male, well, that's quite another story.

But hey, let's fixate on whitey.

Fact:

If you're a young white male, your chances of getting killed by a black person are minimal...getting killed by another white male. well, thats quite another story.

But hey, lets fixate on blacks

That's absurd.. even for you.

black-on-black-crime-myth.png

Thats weird? Everytime I bring up white on white crime white people dont want to talk about it or are confused by simple words like "crime" and "violence" or "animal fucking".

But as soon as I change white crime to black crime those same whites shit their depends and knees start knocking.

Weird
But you left out the part about black on white crime.

No I didnt because no one brought it up except you...but now you will probably deny it...again

Fact:

If you're a young black male, your chances of getting killed by whitey are slim to none... getting killed by another black male, well, that's quite another story.

Fact:

If you're a young white male, your chances of getting killed by a black person are minimal...getting killed by another white male. well, thats quite another story.

Thats weird? Everytime I bring up white on white crime white people dont want to talk about it or are confused by simple words like "crime" and "violence" or "animal fucking".

But as soon as I change white crime to black crime those same whites shit their depends and knees start knocking.

Weird

Not all.... it isn't whites crying about the miniscule percentage chance that they will be killed by someone of another race while ignoring the FACT that their chances of getting killed by their own race is nearly 93% higher.

No, it's shitheads like Sharpton that have some folks convinced that if they walk out their door this evening there will be an evil white devil lurking in the shadows ready to off him.

Black on black crime is the problem in the black community... not racism. But, some folks can't even be honest enough to even acknowledge it.. and those who do, are ostracized.

You know you dont have to make a post about what whites are not doing, right? Since no one brought it up.

2nd line...Thats the most awesome strawman ever...Great craftmanship, really

White on white crime is good crime I take it. Funny, white people really are concerned about crimes...not their crimes just other races..yanno blacks, hispanics etc. N

Fact:

Fact:

Weird

I don't often argue with someone's stats, but this is a good case where stats don't tell the whole story.

Your Illustration is supposed to show that we ought to speak just as often of white on white crime as we do of black on black crime...because each group is killing each other at about the same rate.

But, we ought to consider that while Blacks constitute 13% of the population, and they commit more than 50% of the murders, 94% of which, as your pie shows, are other Blacks. So that is why it is something that ought to be addressed in and by the Black Community. Why don't they? The ones getting killed are the youngsters of the next generation....it seems it ought to be more of an issue in the Black Community.

Fact:

Fact:

Weird
But you left out the part about black on white crime.

No I didnt because no one brought it up except you...but now you will probably deny it...again

No one brought up white on white and black on black crime that I saw....except you. But you completely ignore black on white crime.

She's in African studies at Rutgers and is headed to a Symposium on the Ferguson Matter (....the Police Self-Defense Case).

This woman just hates White people. Everything a White person does, is going to offend her, because it is being done by a White person.

I will say this: Blacks have a valid historical reason to suspect racism. When someone is rude to me, a white guy, I draw one conclusion: I am dealing with an asshole.

Blacks have that choice...or they can assume they were mistreated because they are Black. I saw this early in my career and so treated Blacks with a bit more courtesy and respect than I would a White in the same situation...and it has most often gotten me mutual courtesy and respect back.

Of course, we eventually have to get to where I can be an asshole to Blacks like I am to Whites...and I thought we were well on the way, after we elected the first Black president, but he turned out to be a turd...and has set race relations back a decade.
I treat everyone the same. I confronted a black man in a bar a few days ago for saying "nigga" that I overheard. Another case of black privilege.

1107081132.jpg

You would keep silent.

Race hustling is a lucrative business. If race can't be exploited for political purposes, many blacks on the left will have to actually get authentic productive employment.

Fact:

Fact:

Weird

I don't often argue with someone's stats, but this is a good case where stats don't tell the whole story.

Your Illustration is supposed to show that we ought to speak just as often of white on white crime as we do of black on black crime...because each group is killing each other at about the same rate.

Thanks but no, I didnt say anyone had to do anything I just find it curious that whites never ask where their leaders are, where their protests are, the problems within the community that cause it or the lack of education, promoting of "thug behavior" etc.

Maybe its because you're being fair and treating everyone the same ....excuse me..hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

But, we ought to consider that while Blacks constitute 13% of the population, and they commit more than 50% of the murders, 94% of which, as your pie shows, are other Blacks. So that is why it is something that ought to be addressed in and by the Black Community. Why don't they? The ones getting killed are the youngsters of the next generation....it seems it ought to be more of an issue in the Black Community.

Excuse me...I'll guess I'll ask you then: If white people have so many great ideas to stop crime why dont they show the black community how its done? Why do you want blacks to do what you yourself are unwilling to do?

out of fairness?

Race hustling is a lucrative business. If race can't be exploited for political purposes, many blacks on the left will have to actually get authentic productive employment.

Race-derailment-bingo.jpg

D5 Bingo!

Fact:

Fact:

Weird

Thanks but no, I didnt say anyone had to do anything I just find it curious that whites never ask where their leaders are, where their protests are, the problems within the community that cause it or the lack of education, promoting of "thug behavior" etc.

Maybe its because you're being fair and treating everyone the same ....excuse me..hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Excuse me...I'll guess I'll ask you then: If white people have so many great ideas to stop crime why dont they show the black community how its done? Why do you want blacks to do what you yourself are unwilling to do?

out of fairness?

Is there a black version of Beverly Hills, California?

Fact:

Weird

out of fairness?

Is there a black version of Beverly Hills, California?

Black people live in Beverly Hills. I swore I've seen 1 or 2

There is no such thing as
"authentic productive employment" when you have an IQ in the mid eighties, can't read or write, can't express yourself, never had a father in the house to teach you how to behave, can't stop 'playing' with yourself, have zero impulse control, have a full blown case of HPD, have an allele count that predisposes you to violence, walk around in pants down to your knees like you've just shit yourself.
There isn't a business in the country that would employee a young negro man if there was a Hispanic the same age applying for the job.
Now BOBO is giving green cards to 5 million Hispanics who can now go to any 'McJob' and apply for it legally.
BOBO has thrown 5 million negroes under the bus for 100% political reasons. The Hispanic vote is considered critical in 16. The negro vote? Not so much after they were responsible for the DNC losing the Senate.

^^^^is this like mofo blaming the man for the lack of jobs available? Lol. .. What, no "blacks don't want to work bullshit as long as you can blame another black person huh.

8 pages of whites complaining because one black woman said something to one white guy on a bus.

But talk about police brutality in the black neighborhoods and suddenly they learn a phrase called "get over it"....but but a lady on a bus tho!!!!

^^^^is this like mofo blaming the man for the lack of jobs available? Lol. .. What, no "blacks don't want to work bullshit as long as you can blame another black person huh.
^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
What part of job qualifications don't you understand? They were all laid out for you in the post above yours.

8 pages of whites complaining because one black woman said something to one white guy on a bus.

But talk about police brutality in the black neighborhoods and suddenly they learn a phrase called "get over it"....but but a lady on a bus tho!!!!

A black man is safer walking through a white neighborhood at night than a white man walking through a black neighborhood at night.

A black man is safer walking through a white neighborhood at night than a white man walking through a black neighborhood at night.

See? Waaaaa black racism some lady looked at me meanly...ow my feelings

Forum List

Back