Black People must separate from White America.!

You may not LIKE the idea of racial separation, but nobody advocating it is being dishonest. The dishonest ones are the ones saying "we can all get along together, kumbaya." Wrong. We have NEVER gotten along. It's been a bad marriage from the start -- first whites FORCED blacks to come here, then whites were FORCED to integrate with blacks. Ever notice that we NEVER just come together of our own free will? It always has to be forced somehow?

That is not natural.

This is exactly what I am saying. This situation Black Americans and White Americans find ourselves in , is not natural. Blacks were forced into living among white
people with slavery , blacks were raped ,murdered and brutalized by white people. Then a few years ago, we were all forced backed together, with integration. So, what you have is a lot of people who have deep rooted hatred for each other. This kind of society is bound to countinue to experience societal problems in the future.

Just read my quote above and see the logic behind it.!!

I think someone is talking to themselves.

I am telling my black people. Look at September 11, 2000. America will be attacked again. America is Target number 1 for many global factions. This fact will not just go away.!

We as Black God fearing rightious people must separate ourselves from the White no -morals Sodomites,
Homosexual, child molester, transexual, beastialites, demons.!!!

Look at how we were treated during slavery. I tell you White people are nothing but the Scum of the Earth.!!

Scum of the earth. That puts us several tiers above you then you whingeing self-righteous racist bastard.

Look at all the sick perverted things that you white people have done here on Earth.
Don't be upset at me, these attitudes are a result of White peoples actions.!!

When you leave be sure to take all those illegitimate black bastards with you. Thanks.

I am telling all black people there will come a time when we must all separate ourselves from White America.
White people have no morals. They are trying to force a sexaul perversion upon us all in Homosexual marriage laws, they have created many enemies throughout the rest of the world.America has become a target , and we black people have been targeted with them.

It is time for black Americans to seriously consider returning back to Africa.

Wow 52ndstreet. How racist of you :cuckoo:

I am telling all black people there will come a time when we must all separate ourselves from White America.
White people have no morals. They are trying to force a sexaul perversion upon us all in Homosexual marriage laws, they have created many enemies throughout the rest of the world.America has become a target , and we black people have been targeted with them.

I think that's the best idea I've heard in a long time. Hit the road, Jack. I mean LeRoy. When you go, take that crappy Rap music with you.

Do you practice what you preach?

You guys this is william Joyce talking to himself.

Its a clone he created to make it look like black Americans are assholes.

I have never in my life met a black person who advocates what this idiot advocates.

I have met MANY Joyces.

Yes I live in an all black neighborhood, but whites from the suburbs keep moving in our all black neighborhood. They say they can not afford the commute to the city anymore.
Why have whites been moving into our pristine all Black hoods all of a sudden now??
Can someone explain this to me??:eek:

We may have to organize a Black panther party rally and march to try to keep the whites out of our neighborhood.!!

Last edited:

Yes I live in an all black neighborhood, but whites from the suburbs keep moving in our all black neighborhood. They say they can not afford the commute to the city anymore.
Why have whites been moving into our pristine all Black hoods all of a sudden now??

We may have to organize a Black panther party rally and march to try to keep the whites out of our neighborhood.!!

You say it's time for blacks to return to Africa. When are you going back and how many kinfolk can you haul with you?

You say it's time for blacks to return to Africa. When are you going back and how many kinfolk can you haul with you?

We are in the process of obtaining funding for the trip. Its not cheap, it cost money to move property, and many milions of people back to the mother land.!!

We are in the process of obtaining funding for the trip. Its not cheap, it cost money to move property, and many milions of people back to the mother land.!!

Are you planning a telethon? I heard that Danny Glover was available.

Personally I think you're full of shit and you have no plans on going to Africa. You wouldn't survive a day without the white man feeding you and wiping your ass.

Personally I think you're full of shit and you have no plans on going to Africa. You wouldn't survive a day without the white man feeding you and wiping your ass.

The only thing we are going to need from the white man is some night vision goggles, assault rifles, and lots of amunition. We could have problems with some of those cannibal tribes that still have certain rituals that they adhear to.

I think you need to only take the black people who are racists. But while your at it take the Brown, White and Yellow racists also!

There is not a better country on the world to be black then in America (same for White, yellow, brown or green). This is the best country in the world hands down!

That's the dumbest thing I've read to date. Back to Africa? I'm black and I've never even been to Africa. How can I return somewhere that I've never been. Have you ever been to Africa?

The only thing we are going to need from the white man is some night vision goggles, assault rifles, and lots of amunition. We could have problems with some of those cannibal tribes that still have certain rituals that they adhear to.

You sit and curse the white man and now you admit you can't survive without him. Hypocrite much? You do know that those items can be puchased legally. So my advice is to get a job and buy your own equipment.

That's the dumbest thing I've read to date. Back to Africa? I'm black and I've never even been to Africa. How can I return somewhere that I've never been. Have you ever been to Africa?

Of course he hasn't. If he had he damn sure wouldn't be saying the nonsense he's saying.

Yeah, well, under FEDERAL Equal Housing Opportunity Laws--the very laws you black folks fought so hard for, oganizing such a march to keep whites out would be VERY VERY ILLEGAL.

Go for it....and GO TO JAIL! :D

Dumfuckwit. :lol:

Those who oppose the rights of gays to be equal with all other Americans will be seen in the light of history the same as the KKK.

If you truely think all people who have european desent are evil than you are a emotional cripple and a bigot.

:( I could care less, what race you are or decent or what Sexual preference.We are all God's children!!!For those who believe differently and refuse to be one with America and it's many cultures and races, need to pack their backpack, and create their own private little world else where.

You can have Texas...how's that?

Forum List

Back