Black People In Los Angeles Are Not Nodding And It's Unsettling

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooooo!

I hate to burst this racial bubble, but the head nod is not a black thing. White people head nod to each other and members of other races all the time. It is called being polite!

There’s something peculiar going on in the streets of Los Angeles, California. There’s Black folks and they’re not nodding at each other.

I came across this phenomenon shortly after I arrived in the city a few years ago. As an East Coaster/Southerner, nodding when one comes across another community member is so second nature it’s almost like breathing. But that wasn’t the case in my new home city. Here, it wouldn't be uncommon for a nod to be met with a deadpan stare if any acknowledgement was given at all. One woman I attempted to nod at recently averted her eyes and practically sprinted along the crosswalk to avoid interaction.

I hate to burst this racial bubble, but the head nod is not a black thing. White people head nod to each other and members of other races all the time. It is called being polite!

The media 5th column is slowly but surely poisoning the well and fomenting racial hate where there was none before. When the fighting begins, I hope the media suffers at least as much as everyone else.

I've never thought about this issue. Never once in my life until you brought it to our attention. Then again, I don't study groups of POCs for changes in their behaviors like they're zoo animals.

Weird.

This article says a lot more about liberal white people than it does about black people.

Liberal white people are scared of black people and if those black people don't show docility towards them, they panic, they reach for a reason.

They go down on one knee and say, "Please don't hate me ... I'm one of the good guys. It's those other white people with whom you should be angry."

LOL!!! what neck circle?:laugh:
exorcist-turn-around.gif

Forum List

Back